Another lonely day of hell

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Another lonely day of hell

Post by My life is garbage »

Been confined to my bed pretty much all day after a heavy session on the gin which has f***ed me up. Between all the 5 or 6 vomit sessions today with a lot of long empty wretching and the destruction it has caused my chest and gums (pain), I was mostly just sat here ruminating over how tragic life genuinely is. Literally just rotting in this empty mobile house. No one to rest their hand on my shoulder or console me, or help me, or soothe me. No one to be appreciative of and give back too. Literally just me, sat in the dark permanently because life simply isn't for me.

I lay here now gripping the covers over me for warmth while I rest and ruminate. I try to imagine that its close to the warmth of a hug or someshit since I've no idea nor conception of what a hug even feels like. But that alone just makes one more miserable. I'll never have a normal life, i'll never experience love, i'll never have a family, i'll never be happy. I'll never truly live. But for now i'll just opiate myself back to sleep.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Another lonely day of hell

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

My life is garbage wrote:
July 30th, 2023, 1:28 pm
Been confined to my bed pretty much all day after a heavy session on the gin which has f***ed me up. Between all the 5 or 6 vomit sessions today with a lot of long empty wretching and the destruction it has caused my chest and gums (pain), I was mostly just sat here ruminating over how tragic life genuinely is. Literally just rotting in this empty mobile house. No one to rest their hand on my shoulder or console me, or help me, or soothe me. No one to be appreciative of and give back too. Literally just me, sat in the dark permanently because life simply isn't for me.

I lay here now gripping the covers over me for warmth while I rest and ruminate. I try to imagine that its close to the warmth of a hug or someshit since I've no idea nor conception of what a hug even feels like. But that alone just makes one more miserable. I'll never have a normal life, i'll never experience love, i'll never have a family, i'll never be happy. I'll never truly live. But for now i'll just opiate myself back to sleep.
You must not give up hope. You have to keep trying and gtfo of Jewnited States of Americ*nts. Don't go to East Asia thought because it is just as rigid ,cold, and soulless as America. Go to Latin America, Vietnam, Colombia like Kangarunner is doing to feel the warmth.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Post by My life is garbage »

It's noon and i already drank 6 beers.

I'm going for the record today. I'm gonna try to deink another 14 beers by midnight. It's the only way to feel joy as a truecel.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

My life is garbage wrote:
July 31st, 2023, 1:20 pm
It's noon and i already drank 6 beers.

I'm going for the record today. I'm gonna try to deink another 14 beers by midnight. It's the only way to feel joy as a truecel.
Please don't throw your life away. :(
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!