Another ethnic woman reveals her true feelings on ethnic men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Another ethnic woman reveals her true feelings on ethnic men

Post by 69ixine »

This view is way more common than people think.White women and ethnic women look like opposites,so getting extreme love from their men towards women they see as their lowkey enemies and competitors really upsets these women.

meanwhile ethnic men almost never hate on white or black men.

Ethnic women do not support ethnic men,they never build us up,praise us or our looks etc especially not in public while their actionsw show their true preferences. some white women(especially slavic)strongly prefer us.it's obvious which one we will be inclined to,while ethnic women are busy being concubines to Chad and Tyrone.

and we ethnic men have no issue with women of color lol I lived in europe my whole life,Yes ethnic men worship white women but they are fine with a decent looking woman of their own or other ethnic race.

When the whole society says you're inferior to chad and tyrone,and acts like that no wonder getting a white woman's love and validation is the most desired thing among ethnic males.

will comment more and keep you guys updated on my thoughts.this post really upset me.I got triggered.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Another ethnic woman reveals her true feelings on ethnic men

Post by 69ixine »

No other woman except the Slavic,says in her hamster brain that'I want and lust the most after guys that look like cristiano ronaldo,I would even move to spain to get one',Slavic foids and Cristiano ronaldo,sukru ozyildiz,ricky martin type men are a match made in heaven because that type is what slavic foids DREAM of and get wet to.
they go to turkey(especially ukrainian),morocco and spain and italy for sexcations,they LOVE us and they look good af.why would ethnic males passport bro to asia where we're not desired and where the women don't look as good to us as the prime women of the world,Slavic foids?I think slavic women like us because our coloring is more masculine than white males while we are still prettier than black men so they find us the right balance.that's just a theory of mine though.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts