There is no HA for ethnic males

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

There is no HA for ethnic males

Post by willymonfrete »

shaven I have a superb face in alot of women's opinions judging on dms and comments on my social media,but I am 5'5,6 inch dick,and look like a colombian shaven and a arab with facial hair.

all of this is not a hinderance to getting laid for me in the past,but I can never compete with tall white chads and gigachads.

even for ethnic women.White women are out of the question,they're like the fruit on top of the 80 cubit high tree.

Ethnic women are hypergamous,they dream of tall blond white chads that look like Arvid Hestner.

We're they're option if that fails,and only if goodlooking.

that is the reality of being an ethnic male no matter how goodlooking,we are all women's second or in the case of white women 4th options lol

Yet noone sympathizes with us.there is no sjw movement for ethnic male disenfranchisement and social disabilities.

People fetishize our women,but hate us and see us as low value.

You can imagine what this turns into in reality,the stats don't lie that ethnic males are the number one demographic for adult virgins.

and since white women are such trash these days,more and more white men will be poaching our women,while we ethnic males must be superman to even get a woman.
MarcosZeitola

Re: There is no HA for ethnic males

Post by MarcosZeitola »

This makes some sense... but also, it doesn't. I mean Winston struck out in America but was a semi-Chad abroad in his youth. He got some hot Russian girls and one 19 year old Filipina virgin had his son.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

a ethnic male must be on sukru ozyildiz' level to get the same interest as a 7/10 white man from ethnic women lmao
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 9:56 am
This makes some sense... but also, it doesn't. I mean Winston struck out in America but was a semi-Chad abroad in his youth. He got some hot Russian girls and one 19 year old Filipina virgin had his son.
Yes,some white women fetishize us,but it's just a phase and you can't build a relationship on a fetish,who wants this anyway?They see you as a positive stereotype but not a individual person with individual faults,feelings,insecurities,vulnerabilities and strengths like everyone else.White women don't see ethnic males as humans,they see us as toys for a fun phase of rebellion,or just because they feel inferior to white men.white women feel inferior to white chads,so they go after ethnics like us to feel superior and not below.

This is not a 'win'for ethnic men.in fact we are white women's second or third option,and they really want white gigachad but know they can't,or feel not good enough for them deep down,which is why they then hate on all white men,when they have the chads and gigachads in mind.

White women feel inferior to high quality white men,I repeat,White women feel INFERIOR to high quality white men and that's why some,they like us ethnics.

As for the filipina,winston is a northern mongoloid and the filipina is a more malay type,so he had to racially date down.Ethnic women always date up racially,ethnic men the closer to white(and thank God I'm the closest type of ethnic to white)date down racially.

I'm sure you're aware of the 'doll test'done on a host of children from black to asian to mexican.it's too ingrained in us.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Why does Winston complain about Murphy's Law and the universe being against him if he had such a blessed life compared to so many other men who have it much worse? He was born privileged to wealthy parents and never had to work a shitty job that he hates every day like most other men, has traveled the world, had a decent looking Filipina girlfriend who gave birth to his son, lives in a good neighborhood in Las Vegas, f***s whores abroad whenever he wants, and can basically live like a kid for the rest of his life without any real adult responsibilities. Honestly, I think every other man would want to have his life if he just wasn't so lazy and would spend less of his free time watching YouTube videos and eating sweets and getting into shape instead. He even has one of the very few old forums from the 2000's that isn't completely dead, despite the low activity these days. How does he show appreciation for that? By ignoring posters on here, barely interacting with anyone, and basically abandoning the site most of the time.

I actually think the universe is on his side. He just doesn't appreciate any of it. I'm also not bashing Winston, mind you. I just hate seeing someone not living up to their potential and showing no gratitude for their privileged life.
Last edited by Epsilon99 on September 17th, 2023, 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 10:08 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Why does Winston complain about Murphy's Law and the universe being against him if he had such a blessed life compared to so many other men who have it much worse? He was born privileged to wealthy parents and never had to work a shitty job that he hates every day like most other men, has traveled the world, had a decent looking Filipina girlfriend who gave birth to his son, lives in a good neighborhood in Las Vegas, f***s whores abroad whenever he wants, and can basically live like a kid for the rest of his life without any real adult responsibilities. Honestly, I think every other man would want to have his life if he just wasn't so lazy and would spend less of his free time watching YouTube videos and eating sweets and getting into shape instead. He even has one of the very few old forums from the 2000's that isn't completely dead, despite the low activity these days.

I actually think the universe is on his side. He just doesn't appreciate any of it.
Winston wants a tall leggy blonde white model(like everyone and their mother),he's like those ethnic femcels that cry all day because they can't get a justin bieber type white dude to look their way.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Epsilon99 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Why does Winston complain about Murphy's Law and the universe being against him if he had such a blessed life compared to so many other men who have it much worse? He was born privileged to wealthy parents and never had to work a shitty job that he hates every day like most other men, has traveled the world, had a decent looking Filipina girlfriend who gave birth to his son, lives in a good neighborhood in Las Vegas, f***s whores abroad whenever he wants, and can basically live like a kid for the rest of his life without any real adult responsibilities. Honestly, I think every other man would want to have his life if he just wasn't so lazy and would spend less of his free time watching YouTube videos and eating sweets and getting into shape instead. He even has one of the very few old forums from the 2000's that isn't completely dead, despite the low activity these days.

I actually think the universe is on his side. He just doesn't appreciate any of it.
100% agree! Exactly! Unlike him, I have to work for a living in a depressing soulless environment and doesn't have rich parents. I'm quite disappointed and feel kind of betrayed because Winston is acting like a spoiled kid even in his 50's. His message feel like false advertisement for me. Winston is all washed out now!
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on September 17th, 2023, 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 10:13 am
Epsilon99 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Winston wants a tall leggy blonde white model(like everyone and their mother),he's like those ethnic femcels that cry all day because they can't get a justin bieber type white dude to look their way.
Winston should think more realistic now.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 10:16 am
willymonfrete wrote:
Epsilon99 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Winston,like alot of ethnic males and black women,have zero sentience or self-awareness and think because it should be 'fair'the world will be 'fair'to them and then when that fails they play the blame game.When the issue was lack of knowing one's place.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 10:21 am
willymonfrete wrote:
Epsilon99 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Winston,like alot of ethnic males and black women,have zero sentience or self-awareness and think because it should be 'fair'the world will be 'fair'to them and then when that fails they play the blame game.When the issue was lack of knowing one's place.
Yep! I agree. Winston should be at least grateful that the "Universe" has provided him with a stable platform. Billions of people still live in subsistence level poverty and live only five dollar a day in India, in China, in Africa. But Winston is acting like a irresponsible 50 year old teenager instead of a man. It's sad to be him and he is all washed out now. Oh well..
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

September 17th, 2023, 10:14 am
Epsilon99 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

100% agree! Exactly! Unlike him, I have to work for a living in a depressing soulless environment and doesn't have rich parents. I'm quite disappointed and feel kind of betrayed because Winston is acting like a spoiled kid even in his 50's. His message feel like false advertisement for me. Winston is all washed out now!
I dont think you guys understand that even when you have a good life, sometimes you still can feel disappointed. Just look at all those damn elites and billionares...>They are so damn bored of life they want to f***ing kill and replace us all at the same damn time. Yet they can live their life forever not having to worry about anything until the day comes when people finally have had enough of their shit and come after their asses or their successors that are young and take over and continue their destructive way of life. It can also be he's getting old, and sometimes aging just makes anybody feel like shit including successful people. Nobody likes aging or feeling close to death.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 10:28 am
September 17th, 2023, 10:14 am
Epsilon99 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

I dont think you guys understand that even when you have a good life, sometimes you still can feel disappointed. Just look at all those damn elites and billionares...>They are so damn bored of life they want to f***ing kill and replace us all at the same damn time. Yet they can live their life forever not having to worry about anything until the day comes when people finally have had enough of their shit and come after their asses or their successors that are young and take over and continue their destructive way of life. It can also be he's getting old, and sometimes aging just makes anybody feel like shit including successful people. Nobody likes aging or feeling close to death.
But I'm not talking about bored evil billionaires. I'm talking about Winston Wu who has betrayed himself and his happierabroad movement.
His all washed out now. It's true.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

guys a gay black dude 2 years ago told me I'm handsomer in real life than Dave east,tyler maher and Sukru ozyildiz,yet black women think I'm on their level,even on my christian dating site all the women showing me interest except for soem malay type asians are black.

if I had the exact same looks with medium or light brown hair and green eyes,you think ghetto BLACK women in the states would hit on me and try to set me up with their daughters like happened yesterday?No,they'd know their place,despite how delusional black women in america are.

Looks/=/SMV,looksmax.org made that salient point and distignuishes between looks and SMV.

it's over,no point in trying.

I feel bad for my mestizo and east asian brethren,they have it undoubtely worse.

I support kpop and kdrama for this reason.I support the growing replacement of rap music in the states with latin music among generation Z for this reason.it will boost our SMV somewhat.

if you have high SMV,the women will subconsciously see you as more attractive than you are.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

September 17th, 2023, 10:25 am
willymonfrete wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:
Epsilon99 wrote:

Yep! I agree. Winston should be at least grateful that the "Universe" has provided him with a stable platform. Billions of people still live in subsistence level poverty and live only five dollar a day in India, in China, in Africa. But Winston is acting like a irresponsible 50 year old teenager instead of a man. It's sad to be him and he is all washed out now. Oh well..
Winston is like those fat trashy 55 year old white women that still think they should be able to date rich chads.

he should've gotten his filipino wife before he got washed out and put on all that fat,he would have been happy now,what was he thinking?Is he so idealistic that he thought 'good vibes'would get him his supermodel blonde or chinese woman?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 11:41 am
September 17th, 2023, 10:25 am
willymonfrete wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

Winston is like those fat trashy 55 year old white women that still think they should be able to date rich chads.

he should've gotten his filipino wife before he got washed out and put on all that fat,he would have been happy now,what was he thinking?Is he so idealistic that he thought 'good vibes'would get him his supermodel blonde or chinese woman?
Yeah man, he should've settled with Diane and Angelo and not pursue low quality p*ssy in Angeles City which is the most seediest city in the Philippines. Winston may be a free thinking genius, but not only he has betrayed himself, but also he has betrayed his own happierabroad movement for being a fat lazy irresponsible hypocrite who acts like a 50 year old teenager in an obese washed out middle aged man's body.