American women want only millionares now,overseas you are a millionare

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

American women want only millionares now,overseas you are a millionare

Post by willymonfrete »

the average gdp in ethiopia is like 1500 a year,that's not the median,there are much poorer girls.

same in nicaragua,my sister always says'don't passport bro,level up so you can then get a woman here'when I say I can work a simple job of 40k a year and no stress but go overseas where that's a whole lotta money,she stays silent.

It's simple.Go where you're appreciated.

that's all for now,folks!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American women want only millionares now,overseas you are a millionare

Post by fschmidt »

This is eugenic. Most men who are too stupid to look abroad will have their genes removed from the gene pool.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

fschmidt wrote:
September 18th, 2023, 3:23 pm
This is eugenic. Most men who are too stupid to look abroad will have their genes removed from the gene pool.
Who gives a shit about passing on your genes? The world we live in is trash. Who would want to purposely force someone else into this horrible existence? I wish that I was never forced into experiencing this hell. You're passing on your genes so future generations can be slaves to the evil globalists who are destroying the world. Even if you do pass on your genes there's no guarantee that future generations will pass them on, either. Just look at how low the birthrates are in western and Asian countries. Many bloodlines are ending in the west, Asia, etc.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 18th, 2023, 7:21 pm
Who gives a shit about passing on your genes?
Me
The world we live in is trash.
As El Chapo said "Este mundo es bonito, la gente es la que vale verga.". (This world is beautiful. It's the people who are shit.)
Who would want to purposely force someone else into this horrible existence?
No one is forced to exist. Anyone can end their existence anytime.
You're passing on your genes so future generations can be slaves to the evil globalists who are destroying the world.
No, there have always been free people. But the vast majority of humanity should be serfs.
Even if you do pass on your genes there's no guarantee that future generations will pass them on, either. Just look at how low the birthrates are in western and Asian countries. Many bloodlines are ending in the west, Asia, etc.
My solution is here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=47762
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 18th, 2023, 3:15 pm

the average gdp in ethiopia is like 1500 a year,that's not the median,there are much poorer girls.

same in nicaragua,my sister always says'don't passport bro,level up so you can then get a woman here'when I say I can work a simple job of 40k a year and no stress but go overseas where that's a whole lotta money,she stays silent.

They are going to hyper inflate the US currency soon so that 40 K will buy very little, the only way to stop all this nonsense is for the dumb ass's to wake up and topple the central bankers but it does not look good because stupidity reigns supreme these days.
Time to Hide!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Moretorque wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 10:08 am
willymonfrete wrote:

They are going to hyper inflate the US currency soon so that 40 K will buy very little, the only way to stop all this nonsense is for the dumb ass's to wake up and topple the central bankers but it does not look good because stupidity reigns supreme these days.
They aren't going to though because too many people in the States are idiots, but they'll find out soon enough. Just like all these countries importing these invaders and shit. People are about to find out real fast this shit isn't funny anymore.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 8:01 pm
Moretorque wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

They aren't going to though because too many people in the States are idiots, but they'll find out soon enough. Just like all these countries importing these invaders and shit. People are about to find out real fast this shit isn't funny anymore.
In the great depression the first thing America did was stop all immigration so that tells you intellectually how far this nation has fallen in the last several decades.
Time to Hide!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Moretorque wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 3:24 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 8:01 pm
Moretorque wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

In the great depression the first thing America did was stop all immigration so that tells you intellectually how far this nation has fallen in the last several decades.
Yeah but back then it probably wasn't nowhere near as bad as it is now. It's like these globalist got all these leaders on board with intentionally making their countries unlivable and unrecognizable. I never realized how easy it was to defeat these nations by simply pouring a bunch of people from third world nations into them and the leaders just stand their ignorantly and do nothing to stop it because they're all worried about being labeled by the left as "racist" or "Phobic". It's as if every country is going to be either Africanized or Islamicanized. In our case here in the U.S. it's a mix all three, Africans, Muslims, and Hispanics. In my complex most of the tenants here are Muslims and they were trying to look for an excuse to evict everyone who wasn't Muslim just so they could move more of them into the building.