Most normies do NOT have good social skills.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Most normies do NOT have good social skills.

Post by Epsilon99 »

It's an insult to the term to classify what normies do as "good social skills."

Most normies absolutely SUCK at conversation. They tell low-brow, unfunny jokes that make me cringe. They have no filter. They interrupt me CONSTANTLY.

Here's the average normie conversation:

Blah blah blah.
Blah blah blah.
Hahahaha.
Blah blah blah.
Blah blah blah.
Hahahaha.

It never varies from that format. Try listening to these f***ing morons talking at some point. I hear them outside all the time because I live in an apartment, and you can hear entire conversations as if they're in the room with you.

No, what normies have is low inhibition. That's it. That's not "social skills." That's just a lack of self-awareness. Remember, self-awareness and self-consciousness are the exact same thing. The latter is used pejoratively, whereas the former is something that introverted dorks who cringe at everything think is ideal.

When it's bluepilled Redditors, they'll alternate between whether it's good or bad.

"Why do you care about what other people think of you?! Get over yourself and go scrub toilets and get rejected by women and laughed at by everyone else. Who cares what others think of you? Who cares if you get run out of society on a rail and starve to death?"

"LOL, these incels have no self-awareness. I cringed and I cringed and I cringed again!"

Anyway, what normies do is not a skill. It's an insult to the word, "skill." I had no problem socializing when I was a kid...until I hit puberty and was punished for attempting to continue doing so.

Think about how absurd it is to call this shit a "skill." You want to know how to lower your inhibition? Drink booze.

What kind of skill is it when getting drunk is a performance enhancer? f**k off.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Most normies do NOT have good social skills.

Post by galii »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 24th, 2023, 7:43 am
It's an insult to the term to classify what normies do as "good social skills."

Most normies absolutely SUCK at conversation. They tell low-brow, unfunny jokes that make me cringe. They have no filter. They interrupt me CONSTANTLY.

Here's the average normie conversation:

Blah blah blah.
Blah blah blah.
Hahahaha.
Blah blah blah.
Blah blah blah.
Hahahaha.

It never varies from that format. Try listening to these f***ing morons talking at some point. I hear them outside all the time because I live in an apartment, and you can hear entire conversations as if they're in the room with you.

No, what normies have is low inhibition. That's it. That's not "social skills." That's just a lack of self-awareness. Remember, self-awareness and self-consciousness are the exact same thing. The latter is used pejoratively, whereas the former is something that introverted dorks who cringe at everything think is ideal.

When it's bluepilled Redditors, they'll alternate between whether it's good or bad.

"Why do you care about what other people think of you?! Get over yourself and go scrub toilets and get rejected by women and laughed at by everyone else. Who cares what others think of you? Who cares if you get run out of society on a rail and starve to death?"

"LOL, these incels have no self-awareness. I cringed and I cringed and I cringed again!"

Anyway, what normies do is not a skill. It's an insult to the word, "skill." I had no problem socializing when I was a kid...until I hit puberty and was punished for attempting to continue doing so.

Think about how absurd it is to call this shit a "skill." You want to know how to lower your inhibition? Drink booze.

What kind of skill is it when getting drunk is a performance enhancer? f**k off.
Being drunk and being functional is a skill. Those who can't do it are in prison.