Should Kangarunner be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Kangaruner be banned?

Yes, he's an evil A.I. clone who keeps insulting our bossman.
No votes
No, even if he's not a real person he has a right to continue trolling and insulting Winston.
No votes

Total votes: 0
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Should Kangarunner be banned?

Post by Epsilon99 »

Kangarunner is a very suspicious poster and possibly a clone of the real Kangarunner that Winston met in Las Vegas and did a podcast with or evil A.I. I don't think he's a real person. He claims to be some average guy from Tennessee yet somehow can travel all around South America with unlimited money despite being unemployed? Either way he keeps insulting our bossman, Winston and this shouldn't be tolerated.

I'm calling on a permanent ban for Kangarunner unless he can prove that he's not just a clone, demon, or A.I. and gives a public apology to Winston on his Youtube channel.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Should Kangarunner be banned?

Post by kangarunner »

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LOL....thank you for the good laugh. Made my day better. Take it easy man....Life is good.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

kangarunner wrote: ↑
September 24th, 2023, 10:55 am
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LOL....thank you for the good laugh. Made my day better. Take it easy man....Life is good.
Brother,how do you afford to Travel so much ?
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

willymonfrete wrote: ↑
September 24th, 2023, 1:22 pm
I've been working remotely from my computer since 2016. I don't make that much money at all. It's basically freelance work. I'm barely surviving.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

September 24th, 2023, 2:10 pm
I've been working remotely from my computer since 2016. I don't make that much money at all. It's basically freelance work. I'm barely surviving.
Have you considered working for a traveling carnival? The pay is shitty but you get to travel around the country in an RV.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Epsilon99 wrote: ↑
September 25th, 2023, 4:41 pm
September 24th, 2023, 2:10 pm
Have you considered working for a traveling carnival? The pay is shitty but you get to travel around the country in an RV.
lol so you really are mercer :lol: