is j4dates legit?ukrainian,russian women etc

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

is j4dates legit?ukrainian,russian women etc

Post by willymonfrete »

how legit is this site?they use iron clad verification to avoid scammers for women,but you must pay 30 dollars for 4 letters each per peson if you're a man.

I've heard good reviews on trustpilot and others about the women there.I guess you get what you pay for is true in this regard.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: is j4dates legit?ukrainian,russian women etc

Post by willymonfrete »

reading the reviews on two review sites(and trustpilot and sitejabber are legit reviewing sites,everything they said about the scam cupid network,CDFF and afrointroductions was spot on) made me think-this is def legit!the cost is worth it ,apparently.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

It’s a scam pay per letter site. You can’t trust site jabber etc… because all positive reviews are fake. Look at the models on J4D and compare them with one of the very few legitimate FSU dating sites… Fdating. Women on Fdating who are part of the real dating circle deliberately dress down, don’t use filters or use professional picture, so men know that aren’t pet of the scam romance industry. The only genuine FSU dating sites are either completely free or an affordable monthly subscription and allow women and men to share contact details so they can move off site and video chat on Skype etc… No genuine women would ever join a site that doesn’t allow this freedom. They don’t have time to waste chatting for months or years like the PPL sites, they get you off the site, video chat to see if there’s chemistry and cull you immediately if you’re not the right man for her.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Huddo wrote:
September 25th, 2023, 5:54 pm
It’s a scam pay per letter site. You can’t trust site jabber etc… because all positive reviews are fake. Look at the models on J4D and compare them with one of the very few legitimate FSU dating sites… Fdating. Women on Fdating who are part of the real dating circle deliberately dress down, don’t use filters or use professional picture, so men know that aren’t pet of the scam romance industry. The only genuine FSU dating sites are either completely free or an affordable monthly subscription and allow women and men to share contact details so they can move off site and video chat on Skype etc… No genuine women would ever join a site that doesn’t allow this freedom. They don’t have time to waste chatting for months or years like the PPL sites, they get you off the site, video chat to see if there’s chemistry and cull you immediately if you’re not the right man for her.
That's a bummer that it's fake!

Fdating has alot of scammers,so is FSU dating in general not worth it?Is it better to just go to ukraine,and try and find a woman in real life?
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Fdating, like any dating site, Western or Eastern has basic email scammers. They are so ridiculously predictable that anyone that falls for them probably shouldn’t be getting on a plane. Real women video chat immediately and then if they like you, continue to do so regularly. Email / visa scammers come up with every reason under the sun not to video chat. The biggest scam that men fall for is their own unrealistic expectations. There’s not a massive pool of hot young models desperate to marry a foreigner, but there is a dating pool of girl next door types who seek men within 5 years of their age if you’re a man 40+.

My advice is if you can’t find a genuine woman to meet on fdating, then don’t bother looking on the ground, because it’s a hell of a lot harder to find wife material who’s willing to move abroad. I’ve moved on from my long term Russian GF and I’m back on fdating. I have well over 30 women I now have to cull down to the top 5. When I get on a plane early next year, I’ll be walking straight into the wife experience (immediate intimacy)with a woman / women I already have a strong connection with, because I’ve done all the leg work online. There’s nothing worse than wasting valuable time on the ground being depressed in your apartment because you didn’t have any firm leads and find you can’t land any when you arrive. Honestly 9-10 men who travel unfortunately experience this.

Edit, more men meet future wives on fdating than all the other sites combined, excluding DM notify. I would avoid Ukraine too, it’s twice as easy meeting genuine women in Russia, especially region cities were the scam romance industry is non existent.