I'm moving to holland again soon,my sis is paying for the ticket

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm moving to holland again soon,my sis is paying for the ticket

Post by yick »

willymonfrete wrote:
October 19th, 2023, 6:31 am

I didn't know you guys allowed stalkers and doxers on the forum.

He's stalking me sying he has my number,when I surely never gave it to him.You guys allow those types of people?

God, you're thick!

He obviously means he has you figured out.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

yick wrote:
October 19th, 2023, 7:08 am
willymonfrete wrote:
October 19th, 2023, 6:31 am

I didn't know you guys allowed stalkers and doxers on the forum.

He's stalking me sying he has my number,when I surely never gave it to him.You guys allow those types of people?

God, you're thick!

He obviously means he has you figured out.
Sure,if that's what he meant he should have said that.my IQ tester said I was above average intelligence except for math dyslexia,so I don't care what people that don't benefit me,think.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

I'm making progress,I talked to my case manager in a meeting today,she signed me up to get a certified job likely as a stna making 45k a year.she also signs me up for a voucher to save most of that money and pay little in rent,so I can be certified when i go back and have money in the bank!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
October 18th, 2023, 4:06 pm
is a hivemind of reptilians like the rabbis admit,and the bible is a book of contradiction,but I am christian only in case I'm wrong or these beings are powerful enough to send me to hell when I die since the good aliens(orionites,andromedans,sirians)are not helping us out.
it's essentially a big gamble.
I didn't know if you were just bounching back and forth in your beliefs and ideas or if you were just putting on a nice Christian boy acts to try to talk me into getting a pastor to match you up with a pretty Indonesian girl.
The bible says free grace is true,however testimonies say otherwise and I have suspicions these beings are just evil entities.
Be honest and sincere and don't short change a woman by pretending to be something she really wants in a husband when that isn't you. That's not good for either of you.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@willymonfrete
Is that a medical job? If you have a choice between going to Holland or getting a 45K job in the US, the medical job sounds better. As a single man with $45K a year, you could probably save up enough money to take a vacation overseas. It's still enough to live off of as a single man and save some money if you are frugal with it if you do not live in a very expensive area. If you want to get into something else, you can use your income to fund that. Having a job and having your life together makes you a more attractive catch in the eyes of a lot of women.

If you are in a medical role, you may meet a lot of women and you may be able to overhear and make sure they are __not__ at the doctor because of VD. :)
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MrMan wrote:
October 25th, 2023, 10:44 am
willymonfrete wrote:
October 18th, 2023, 4:06 pm
is a hivemind of reptilians like the rabbis admit,and the bible is a book of contradiction,but I am christian only in case I'm wrong or these beings are powerful enough to send me to hell when I die since the good aliens(orionites,andromedans,sirians)are not helping us out.
it's essentially a big gamble.
I didn't know if you were just bounching back and forth in your beliefs and ideas or if you were just putting on a nice Christian boy acts to try to talk me into getting a pastor to match you up with a pretty Indonesian girl.
The bible says free grace is true,however testimonies say otherwise and I have suspicions these beings are just evil entities.
Be honest and sincere and don't short change a woman by pretending to be something she really wants in a husband when that isn't you. That's not good for either of you.
I was and am sincere,I am just confused since before I became a christian I was lurking on the JOS,and these are things they say and show rabbis saying.

I take my chances with christ and am a true christian.I don't believe in free grace anymore,as charis was a reciprocal gift in the 1st centr\ury mediterenean world,that puts enough persective on this debate between reformed and non-reformed churches.