What are Flat Earthers?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are Flat Earthers?

Post by fschmidt »

HouseMD wrote:
November 12th, 2023, 6:48 pm
This level of stupid is literally amazing to watch
How is this stupid different from any other kind of modern stupidity? Modern scum are generally retarded and are stupid in all areas.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

HouseMD wrote:
Yes it is fascinating. Though I must say I enjoy flatties who have some honesty where they raise questions that challenges one to explore the topic deeper. Winston and gsjackson on the other hand are flat out dishonest.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw @galii you got things backwards. If I were stupid and retarded, like you (no offense), then I would not question anything and simply believe whatever I am told. For example, I was taught in kindergarten that the world is a globe, therefore if I was an NPC like you, I would simply accept it. That's all. It takes a REAL BRAIN and REAL MIND to ask questions and question things, such as the globe model. Hence YOU are the one who is stupid and retarded, no offense, and cannot think. Not me. Thus you have things BACKWARDS and don't even know it. That's the irony. You are blind to your obvious and you PROJECT your own stupidity and ignorance onto others. People tend to project their faults onto others, rather than admit them. That's what you are doing it seems.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
November 12th, 2023, 9:49 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Yes it is fascinating. Though I must say I enjoy flatties who have some honesty where they raise questions that challenges one to explore the topic deeper. Winston and gsjackson on the other hand are flat out dishonest.
How am I dishonest? I am not lying. Just asking questions and making valid points. That's what I always do. You are the dishonest one. All you do is ridicule and insult. If you were on the side of truth, you wouldn't need to do that. Hence that's a red flag. You give globe earthers a bad name.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
Just because something is stupid in your mind doesn't make it false or untrue. Ridicule and insults and ad hominem attacks don't prove anything. If the truth was on your side, you wouldn't need to resort to insults. You would have some valid arguments. That's a bad sign and red flag.

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
November 12th, 2023, 11:42 pm
galii wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
How am I dishonest? I am not lying. Just asking questions and making valid points. That's what I always do. You are the dishonest one. All you do is ridicule and insult. If you were on the side of truth, you wouldn't need to do that. Hence that's a red flag. You give globe earthers a bad name.
I told you many times why I think you are dishonest ? Are you in NPC mode?

I think your dishonesty comes from trauma. You can't see basic stuff. You should do some therapy.

Why don't you discuss flat earth with Pixe Dude. He is open to weird spiritual worlds but you will not do it because you are DISHONEST and have more fun with STUPID TROLLING.

Guess who else asks ONLY just questions? STUPID TROLLS

Who else asks retarded questions? RETARDED PEOPLE

I know probably more about the retarded flat earth theory than you do about proven globe earth model
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 12:15 am
Winston wrote:
galii wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

I think your dishonesty comes from trauma. You can't see basic stuff. You should do some therapy.

Why don't you discuss flat earth with Pixel Dude. He is open to weird spiritual worlds but you will not do it because you are DISHONEST and have more fun with STUPID TROLLING.

I know probably more about the retarded flat earth theory than you do about proven globe earth model
You are clearly PROJECTING your own dishonesty onto me. Yeah I have trauma. Trauma makes me look deeper for truth. So what? It doesn't cause me to look for lies or believing in false things. Looking deeper means you see MORE truth, not less. Duh. Why are you so dumb and retarded?

I am discussing this with Pixel Dude. Didn't you see that above? Are you blind? You are the one who seems dishonest.

It takes intelligence and a freethinking mind to ask questions. All you do is believe what you've been taught. You are the lazy one. You are seeing what's not there, clearly you are delusional.

Let me ask you something: If the truth is on your side, why do you need to keep ridiculing flat earthers and call them names and use insults? That's a RED FLAG and BAD SIGN. It means you do NOT want an open discussion on this subject and want to SUPPRESS it, because if the truth were revealed that we are not on a spinning globe, it would RUIN your entire reality model and that SCARES YOU. Hence you are AFRAID. That's obvious. A confident person would NOT NEED to resort to 100 percent ridicule and insults. Think about it. Only someone AFRAID would. If the truth were on your side, why would you be afraid of an open discussion? Think about it.

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 11:06 am
galii wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 12:15 am
Winston wrote:
galii wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

Why don't you discuss flat earth with Pixel Dude. He is open to weird spiritual worlds but you will not do it because you are DISHONEST and have more fun with STUPID TROLLING.

You are clearly PROJECTING your own dishonesty onto me. Yeah I have trauma. Trauma makes me look deeper for truth. So what? It doesn't cause me to look for lies or believing in false things. Looking deeper means you see MORE truth, not less. Duh. Why are you so dumb and retarded?

I am discussing this with Pixel Dude. Didn't you see that above? Are you blind? You are the one who seems dishonest.

It takes intelligence and a freethinking mind to ask questions. All you do is believe what you've been taught. You are the lazy one. You are seeing what's not there, clearly you are delusional.

Let me ask you something: If the truth is on your side, why do you need to keep ridiculing flat earthers and call them names and use insults? That's a RED FLAG and BAD SIGN. It means you do NOT want an open discussion on this subject and want to SUPPRESS it, because if the truth were revealed that we are not on a spinning globe, it would RUIN your entire reality model and that SCARES YOU. Hence you are AFRAID. That's obvious. A confident person would NOT NEED to resort to 100 percent ridicule and insults. Think about it. Only someone AFRAID would. If the truth were on your side, why would you be afraid of an open discussion? Think about it.
No you didn*t discuss anything. You have to look into the math and physics to be able to do it but you are a lazy lying troll. So show us. Discuss it with Pixel Dude. Go ahead.