legit 10 mulatta DMed me

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

legit 10 mulatta DMed me

Post by willymonfrete »

i wont dox her cuz thats not nice and i wanna at the very least make her a friend.but putting pretty pics of myself on online dating really makes my mind sane.

this is the pic as my first pic Image

I look like a italian version of model willy monfret when shaved head.

now is time to use tinder.I have some looksmaxing goals myself,but Christ gave me the biggest blessing.

another thing,pretty mulattas seem to like italian looking men,from the Jailbait with a fat ass that approached me for sex at the library,to my ethiopian gfs,to a whole lot of mulattas in the past that liked me.

mulattas look the best if they have more eurecentric features with big thick lips and a fat ass,like this one.it's definately my type.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: legit 10 mulatta DMed me

Post by willymonfrete »

she looks like this,but thick juicy lips and a huge butt.

she's half ghanian hlaf white.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

willymonfrete wrote:
November 11th, 2023, 6:46 am
she looks like this,but thick juicy lips and a huge butt.

she's half ghanian hlaf white.
Hot. You lucky f***er, go wife her up. :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

It sounds like an @E Irizarry R&B Singer account, he writes in that mong way like he used to write.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

What kind of 'white' is she? English? Dutch? From there or overseas? She might feel like she doesn't fit in with any race. You can tell her about being part black do I have something in common with her. But you aren't planning on dumping her when she gets old are you.