A guide to a happy life for wanderingprotaganist?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

A guide to a happy life for wanderingprotaganist?

Post by willymonfrete »

Guys,let's give our friend wanderingprotaganist some good advice for what his means are to get a happy life.

I think if he had a wife and a family,or could afford to travel indefintely even intra-america he would be much happier.

Since he's christian and looks like prince,I would advise him to try upward dating app and find a christian wife that's not a boon.

He can move to utah,north dakota,elpaso to be away from the feral hordes of violent ethnics.
I'd also try to travel to southern italy,outside the randstad in holland,belgium and provincial france.

Ethnics are concentrated in capitals and big cities,which are cesspools anyway,you wouldn't want to live in such a atomized place anyway outside of status reasons or unless you have a very high paying specialized job.

Guys give him some advice.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A guide to a happy life for wanderingprotaganist?

Post by yick »

Well, this isn't aimed at WP but for anyone who wants to have a happy life abroad.

Obviously he isn't happy where he is but to move abroad and leave it all behind, you REALLY need to WANT it - as in, you will do what it takes to succeed - it took me years to prepare, nearly twenty years - from thinking about it to getting the education and degrees to making the move - I wanted it badly but I couldn't just do it there and then. Maybe if I had been born earlier where the Australians offered settlement to Brits for a ten pound passage I would have definitely done that but that was long gone by the time I was of age.

So, I had to decide what I wanted and where I wanted it and what I needed to do to make it happen - I wanted a whole change of life - women or laws or wokeism wouldn't have been enough to make the move and to be successful which I am - if I liked where I was for the most part but couldn't get a woman, it wouldn't of worked, if it was down to a negative, it wouldn't have worked - I think if you ask most people who have made the move abroad long term - they really wanted it, they were prepared to do what it took - you don't move and start afresh if you are basically happy with how it is going save a few things that annoy you because you aren't going to make it when you get to your new home. You're always going to be comparing things to back home and the things that annoy you in your new home that don't happen back where you are from can send you over the edge.

If you ever read the forums over at 'British Expats' and the complaints that some of those immigrants have about their new homes - for example - the weetabix is 'disgusting' compared to the UK version then you are reading the lamenting of people who are ill suited to make such a big move - you have to get your head right before you do it and if you aren't 100% committed to wanting it then you're going to fail.

I remember Ghost saying if it wasn't for the woman situation he wouldn't leave America and after a few years in China, he is back in America - not a shock.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yick wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 6:14 am
Well, this isn't aimed at WP but for anyone who wants to have a happy life abroad.

Obviously he isn't happy where he is but to move abroad and leave it all behind, you REALLY need to WANT it - as in, you will do what it takes to succeed - it took me years to prepare, nearly twenty years - from thinking about it to getting the education and degrees to making the move - I wanted it badly but I couldn't just do it there and then. Maybe if I had been born earlier where the Australians offered settlement to Brits for a ten pound passage I would have definitely done that but that was long gone by the time I was of age.

So, I had to decide what I wanted and where I wanted it and what I needed to do to make it happen - I wanted a whole change of life - women or laws or wokeism wouldn't have been enough to make the move and to be successful which I am - if I liked where I was for the most part but couldn't get a woman, it wouldn't of worked, if it was down to a negative, it wouldn't have worked - I think if you ask most people who have made the move abroad long term - they really wanted it, they were prepared to do what it took - you don't move and start afresh if you are basically happy with how it is going save a few things that annoy you because you aren't going to make it when you get to your new home. You're always going to be comparing things to back home and the things that annoy you in your new home that don't happen back where you are from can send you over the edge.

If you ever read the forums over at 'British Expats' and the complaints that some of those immigrants have about their new homes - for example - the weetabix is 'disgusting' compared to the UK version then you are reading the lamenting of people who are ill suited to make such a big move - you have to get your head right before you do it and if you aren't 100% committed to wanting it then you're going to fail.

I remember Ghost saying if it wasn't for the woman situation he wouldn't leave America and after a few years in China, he is back in America - not a shock.
Plus you kind of have to love and respect the place you're going to, or else it won't work out. WV kinda hates... everyone, and everything. Which makes him a pretty bad "fit" just about anywhere. I mean all whites are pretty much cucks, Asians too, blacks are degenerates and I doubt he's any more keen on Latinos or Arabs. Where does that leave the guy? I'm sure you didn't fly to China with a "Free Hong Kong" t-shirt and a Winnie the Pooh x Xi backpack. :lol:

When you go abroad, especially long term, attitude is EVERYTHING. A bitter, jaded person with a shitty attitude won't strike gold wherever he goes. That's what happened to Ghost, he was just too damn bitter for his own good. So he failed. Or, so I imagine. I'm not sure how he's been.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 6:54 am
yick wrote:

Plus you kind of have to love and respect the place you're going to, or else it won't work out. WV kinda hates... everyone, and everything. Which makes him a pretty bad "fit" just about anywhere. I mean all whites are pretty much cucks, Asians too, blacks are degenerates and I doubt he's any more keen on Latinos or Arabs. Where does that leave the guy? I'm sure you didn't fly to China with a "Free Hong Kong" t-shirt and a Winnie the Pooh x Xi backpack. :lol:

When you go abroad, especially long term, attitude is EVERYTHING. A bitter, jaded person with a shitty attitude won't strike gold wherever he goes. That's what happened to Ghost, he was just too damn bitter for his own good. So he failed. Or, so I imagine. I'm not sure how he's been.
Good point @MarcosZeitola and you're right, you have to focus on a part of the world where you could be happy in because it has been said on here before that 'everywhere is the same' when it absolutely isn't - if one doesn't like life in Thailand then it doesn't mean you will dislike it just the same in Lithuania and Chile.

China has its faults and for sure there is a lot wrong with how its run and where its heading under the current administration but they're not going to solve my problems or are even the road to my personal happiness - that's another thing too is that nowhere is perfect - there are things that will bug you or annoy you but you have to take the rough with the smooth and the good with the bad - you know all this yourself - like you said, attitude is everything, I think Winston stated Ghost was back in America where 85% of his life was to his liking save the women part but that isn't enough to make a move abroad work out long term.

I lived in Saudi Arabia for two years and even though it was crap for the most part - there were good things about it - some people (white, gay, middle aged men) loved it out there and were there for years - they wouldn't thank you for a life in South East Asia. Horses for courses with all this and milage may vary but you have to seek out to find your place in the sun - I think it is there for everyone and for a lot of people it's right where they were born but for a lot of them, it because they wouldn't be able to cope with such a big move.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 6:54 am
yick wrote:

Going abroad when you have mental illnes I would give it up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgB2Dhg-nNw
Give it up - KC And The Sunshine Band (Future Funk/House Remix)