Why are most of you 99% NEGATIVE about everything? Why not be a healthy BALANCE between extremes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are most of you 99% NEGATIVE about everything? Why not be a healthy BALANCE between extremes?

Post by MrMan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 7:24 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 7:22 am
@Winston

I can't help to join the conversation. Your a funny man. :lol:

Short Answer: Because you are also a very negative person and your site isn't the bastion of positivity.

Long Answer: Because you keep saying America totally sucks "Ad nauseum", you rant about how Living in Philippines sucks,
you wrote an epic rant about how your country Taiwan totally sucks, you call everyone "NPCs", you also called Asian people "Troglodytes", you keep talking about weird conspiracy cr*p like "Flat Earth", how Hitler isn't so bad at all, and This planet is run by reptilian humanoids/archon/demiurage, etc. :lol: You want to attract positive people then start acting like one.
lol he's been doing all that even when his site was active and he's rarely even active at all anymore. I doubt him being negative to some extent play any role into why his platform doesn't attract a lot of people. Hell Twitter is negative as shit, and look how strong it's still going. The fact is, Social media in general is dead everywhere. Nothing to do with Winston's personality. I remember back when the site was booming, Cornfed use to say a lot of things, but it didn't prevent the place from being active. Just that overtime people stop using these kind of sites. Maybe it's too late to attract people here now. That or either he doesn't advertise his site as aggressively anymore. Besides it's kind of hard for a lot of people to be positive right now. Take walk around outside and you'll see the fury in most people's eyes. I see it daily.
There used to be a lot of boards like this that were active. Then people got on Facebook and it was easier to handle discussions in their groups and use it for social interaction. Then younger generations went on Instagram, Snapchat, Reddit, and other forums, too. The big players kind of ate up the market for mom and pop forums like this. But this one is still mildly active. I don't know that it is enough to make money off of to earn a living. Winston would have to tell us if that is the case.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are most of you 99% NEGATIVE about everything? Why not be a healthy BALANCE between extremes?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

December 15th, 2023, 7:33 am
@Winston

Short Answer: Because you are also a very negative person and your site isn't the bastion of positivity.

Long Answer: Because you keep saying America totally sucks "Ad nauseum", you rant about how Living in Philippines sucks,
you wrote an epic rant about how your country Taiwan totally sucks, you call everyone "NPCs", you also called Asian people "Troglodytes", you keep talking about weird conspiracy cr*p like "Flat Earth", how Hitler isn't so bad at all, and This planet is run by reptilian humanoids/archon/demiurage, etc. :lol: You want to attract positive people then start acting like one.
lol he's been doing all that even when his site was active and he's rarely even active at all anymore. I doubt him being negative to some extent play any role into why his platform doesn't attract a lot of people. Hell Twitter is negative as shit, and look how strong it's still going. The fact is, Social media in general is dead everywhere. Nothing to do with Winston's personality. I remember back when the site was booming, Cornfed use to say a lot of things, but it didn't prevent the place from being active. Just that overtime people stop using these kind of sites. Maybe it's too late to attract people here now. That or either he doesn't advertise his site as aggressively anymore.
I'm not here to bash Winston, I admit, some of his stuff is funny as hell such as calling Asian people "caveman". :lol:
I'm just answering his question. Cornfed was also funny as hell in a very offensive way. Too bad he left.

I agree, Social Media is nothing but a platform for advertisements and marketing people spamming garbage everywhere.
You also forgot to mention Tiktok and Onlyfans. Both total brain rots.

I don't know. Winston's initial message is strong, however I guess his message doesn't appeal to the mainstream masses.
Winston's message "happierabroad" was also a niche when he started. The mainstream has always stigmatized those who likes to get women abroad since the very beginning. This site is slowly dying anyway.
That was all earlier when things were fairly new, now it won't too much matter anymore. About half of the world is changing into one big Babylon. Soon you won't know if you are either in Europe or the Middle East. I use to dream of travel now it's much harder for me to decide where to go since I feel like a lot of countries are ending up like this one...And I really hate the United States. I didn't before but now, it's too easy to hate it. For instance...Bringing all these migrants here doesn't benefit me or make my life better. They all practically keep to themselves. The days of trying to socialize with people seem to be over and I thought all the cellphone junkies were killing social interactions. I think Wintson have done all that he could with this platform, whether or not he wants to retire it like RooshV did to his two platforms once he found stable work and no longer cared about his platforms for passive income is unknown. I have no idea how Wintson keeps this platform alive with very little traffic. But you have platforms that are so old they are still around, Myspace is one of the few I honestly miss.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

December 15th, 2023, 7:43 am
December 15th, 2023, 7:33 am
@Winston

lol he's been doing all that even when his site was active and he's rarely even active at all anymore. I doubt him being negative to some extent play any role into why his platform doesn't attract a lot of people. Hell Twitter is negative as shit, and look how strong it's still going. The fact is, Social media in general is dead everywhere. Nothing to do with Winston's personality. I remember back when the site was booming, Cornfed use to say a lot of things, but it didn't prevent the place from being active. Just that overtime people stop using these kind of sites. Maybe it's too late to attract people here now. That or either he doesn't advertise his site as aggressively anymore.
I'm not here to bash Winston, I admit, some of his stuff is funny as hell such as calling Asian people "caveman". :lol:
I'm just answering his question. Cornfed was also funny as hell in a very offensive way. Too bad he left.

I agree, Social Media is nothing but a platform for advertisements and marketing people spamming garbage everywhere.
You also forgot to mention Tiktok and Onlyfans. Both total brain rots.

I don't know. Winston's initial message is strong, however I guess his message doesn't appeal to the mainstream masses.
Winston's message "happierabroad" was also a niche when he started. The mainstream has always stigmatized those who likes to get women abroad since the very beginning. This site is slowly dying anyway.
That was all earlier when things were fairly new, now it won't too much matter anymore. About half of the world is changing into one big Babylon. Soon you won't know if you are either in Europe or the Middle East. I use to dream of travel now it's much harder for me to decide where to go since I feel like a lot of countries are ending up like this one...And I really hate the United States. I didn't before but now, it's too easy to hate it. For instance...Bringing all these migrants here doesn't benefit me or make my life better. They all practically keep to themselves. The days of trying to socialize with people seem to be over and I thought all the cellphone junkies were killing social interactions. I think Wintson have done all that he could with this platform, whether or not he wants to retire it like RooshV did to his two platforms once he found stable work and no longer cared about his platforms for passive income. I have no idea how Wintson keeps this platform alive with very little traffic.
Such a shame.. Too bad "Americanization" is spreading everywhere. No matter where you go, people over there still "dick ride" on America and still think America is cool or something. My Country South Korea still "Dick Rides" America even to this day. So as China. Chinese communist party members rich children mostly have U.S Citizenships. True sh*t. Lot Rich Chinese people buying up Real Estate in CommieFornia(your state) and Seattle. Our company moved stuff for a son of a high ranking Chinese Communist Party member in Pen State University. He majored in design, but his english was no good and going back to China because he got a degree in design. Even the North Koreans like to counterfeit U.S $100 Bills because even they know Americ*nt money is still worth something.

Yeah.. every good thing is coming to an end. Winston should invest in Real Estate and get rent money or invest in stocks now to get passive income.
I don't think this site is enough for passive income like 10-20 years ago.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 7:41 am
@Winston

lol he's been doing all that even when his site was active and he's rarely even active at all anymore. I doubt him being negative to some extent play any role into why his platform doesn't attract a lot of people. Hell Twitter is negative as shit, and look how strong it's still going. The fact is, Social media in general is dead everywhere. Nothing to do with Winston's personality. I remember back when the site was booming, Cornfed use to say a lot of things, but it didn't prevent the place from being active. Just that overtime people stop using these kind of sites. Maybe it's too late to attract people here now. That or either he doesn't advertise his site as aggressively anymore. Besides it's kind of hard for a lot of people to be positive right now. Take walk around outside and you'll see the fury in most people's eyes. I see it daily.
There used to be a lot of boards like this that were active. Then people got on Facebook and it was easier to handle discussions in their groups and use it for social interaction. Then younger generations went on Instagram, Snapchat, Reddit, and other forums, too. The big players kind of ate up the market for mom and pop forums like this. But this one is still mildly active. I don't know that it is enough to make money off of to earn a living. Winston would have to tell us if that is the case.
Don't worry about him. Winston still have his rich Taiwanese Parents to support him until death.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

December 15th, 2023, 7:54 am
MrMan wrote:
@Winston

Don't worry about him. Winston still have his rich Taiwanese Parents to support him until death.
His parents are rich? Hell if only I had wealthy family members....Or at least ones that cared about me at all besides my mother, at least I still got her and my brother. My mother is one of the strongest persons I know, 63 years old and still works as a care giver helping people who can't even care for themselves because their family abandoned them in care homes. My grandmother is in her mid 90s almost 100 and she lives off her garden.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

December 15th, 2023, 7:59 am
December 15th, 2023, 7:54 am
MrMan wrote:
@Winston

His parents are rich? Hell if only I had wealthy family members....Or at least ones that cared about me at all besides my mother, at least I still got her and my brother. My mother is one of the strongest persons I know, 63 years old and still works as a care giver helping people who can't even care for themselves because their family abandoned them in care homes. My grandmother is in her mid 90s almost 100 and she lives off her garden.
Not exactly millionaire wealthy. But based on some info from other past members, Winston's parents are upper middle class and have some well off relatives in Taiwan. I don't know what they all do for a living, but I think Winston's parents have financially supported him for his past adventures to Russia, Europe, Philippines, etc. Winston isn't exactly a Corporate America material. He did some acting gig and other side gigs before venturing to Russia in early 2000's.

And kudos to your mother and grandmother. They both are a strong women who put all those lazy feminists to shame.
I don't get in touch with my family at all. I left the house when I was 18 and I hate Korean culture anyway even though I'm Korean. :lol:
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 7:02 am
People are negative primarily because they eat shit food and live sedentary lifestyles. Try eating solely food that boosts your natural testosterone levels for a few months, cut out sugary drinks, exercise daily and keep moving. Your mindset will improve dramatically almost overnight. The shit diet and lifestyle choices of most Western males is what makes the majority of them depressed as hell.
Plus cold showers. It cleans the bitchiness. It helps also not to be allergic against self improvement. Also to be less greedy. Many of us live better lifes than kings back in the day. Learning to be ok being alone without being a drama queen helps too.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 8:29 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
People are negative primarily because they eat shit food and live sedentary lifestyles. Try eating solely food that boosts your natural testosterone levels for a few months, cut out sugary drinks, exercise daily and keep moving. Your mindset will improve dramatically almost overnight. The shit diet and lifestyle choices of most Western males is what makes the majority of them depressed as hell.
Plus cold showers. It cleans the bitchiness. It helps also not to be allergic against self improvement. Also to be less greedy. Many of us live better lifes than kings back in the day. Learning to be ok being alone without being a drama queen helps too.
I guess Winston really need that Cold Shower because his a Primadonna Drama Queen. :lol: :wink:
If you know what I mean, please refer to his epic rant about Taiwan and Philippines.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

December 15th, 2023, 8:31 am
galii wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
I guess Winston really need that Cold Shower because his a Primadonna Drama Queen. :lol: :wink:
If you know what I mean, please refer to his epic rant about Taiwan and Philippines.
No offense but i have no idea wtf Gali is talking about. Cold showers suck ass, nobody likes those not even in the hot summer. And don't kid yourself, nobody lives better than people who own the world or can do whatever they want. I'd say if anything Kings have it made. They don't have to follow any set of rules, no one tell them how to live either. Kings have full authority over their own affairs. And taking cold showers don't combat greed, people become greedy due to the fact they believe they never have enough.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on December 15th, 2023, 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

December 15th, 2023, 8:35 am
galii wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
No offense but i have no idea wtf Gali is talking about. Cold showers suck ass, nobody likes those not even in the hot summer. And don't kid yourself, nobody lives better than people who own the world or can do whatever they want. I'd say if anything Kings have it made. They don't have to follow any set of rules, no one tell them how to live either. Try that with Vlad The Impaler and see how he dealt with your ass. Kings have full authority over their own affairs. Only when the people revolt against them does it become a problem and even then, far less people were willing to ever do that. Just like today the modern day Kings aren't threaten by anyone, that's why they do what they do.
Of course, they are the ones who create the rules. Their land, their rules.
We can argue about which one of us has which color and which shinier slave collar, but the elites owns this planet.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

December 15th, 2023, 8:39 am
galii wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
No offense but i have no idea wtf Gali is talking about. Cold showers suck ass, nobody likes those not even in the hot summer. And don't kid yourself, nobody lives better than people who own the world or can do whatever they want. I'd say if anything Kings have it made. They don't have to follow any set of rules, no one tell them how to live either. Try that with Vlad The Impaler and see how he dealt with your ass. Kings have full authority over their own affairs. Only when the people revolt against them does it become a problem and even then, far less people were willing to ever do that. Just like today the modern day Kings aren't threaten by anyone, that's why they do what they do.
Of course, they are the ones who create the rules. Their land, their rules.
We can argue about which one of us has which color and which shinier slave collar, but the elites owns this planet.
I don't really need to own the planet to be happy, but being able to live in this world without really having to worry about anything happening to you when you are at the level of King rank that is until someone wants to assassinate or kill you. But come on, how many people are going to assassinate any of these people running shit today? The onyl ones who ever took a bullet were the ones that tried to actually do something for the people like preventing wars, etc. But the ones who are in the complete opposite or in favor of more suffrage? They can get away with full blown genocide and nobody does shit to stop them.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

galii wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
No offense but i have no idea wtf Gali is talking about. Cold showers suck ass, nobody likes those not even in the hot summer. And don't kid yourself, nobody lives better than people who own the world or can do whatever they want. I'd say if anything Kings have it made. They don't have to follow any set of rules, no one tell them how to live either. Kings have full authority over their own affairs. And taking cold showers don't combat greed, people become greedy due to the fact they believe they never have enough.
You don't know what you are talking about. I hated cold showers my whole life. Then I researched the effects. It is an eye opener. Doing cold showers is actually easy and fun when you use a basic protokoll. You need only time for that. That's it.

Normal cold showers are far too easy now for me. I do ice water showers. That stuff is addicting. You can't imagine it because you don't know about it. You do the same as the blackies you complain about. You bitch about retarded stuff and you miss on the good stuff.

In northern countries ice bath is a normal thing to do because it is important for them to be resilient. The cold makes you strong and beats the bitch off you. It kills your small problems und decreases depression. I love my ice water showers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsPybvfMAF4
Cold Showers Are The New Cocaine, But They're Even Better...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MqbdX6n6yY
The Yakutian Morning Routine: Ice Bath (-50°C/-58°F)
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

galii wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 9:05 am
You don't know what you are talking about. I hated cold showers my whole life. Then I researched the effects. It is an eye opener. Doing cold showers is actually easy and fun when you use a basic protokoll. You need only time for that. That's it.
Can you tell me a bit more about your basic protocol, and how you got "started" with it? Cold showers is something I'm quite eager to begin with, myself. Would be a great way to start the day feeling more energized. Heard a ton of good things about it.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 10:26 am
galii wrote:
Can you tell me a bit more about your basic protocol, and how you got "started" with it? Cold showers is something I'm quite eager to begin with, myself. Would be a great way to start the day feeling more energized. Heard a ton of good things about it.
You can start very slowly. Specially now in winter.

Easy mode:

Specially in winter it might be good to keep the bathroom warm.

You don't need to start with a shower at all. You only do your feets and hands. First you do shower them warm for 20 plus seconds. Then you shower them with cold water till it becomes a bit uncomfortable. That could be 1 seconds or 30 seconds. Then you change to warm or hot water for 20 seconds or so and then you go back to cold water for again till it becomes uncomfortable. You can do the procedure till 5 minutes alltogether. You should always end with warm or hot water so there is no chance that your body has any risk of having too much stress.

You probably already feel like your body adapted to the cold water. It feels much less uncomfortable.

This should be very easy to do.
---------------------------------------------------------------
You can do this for 1 week and get to the next level.

You do basically the same process for your legs and arms. You do that again for 1 week.
It should feel fun and exciting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
You can then come the next level.

Again you do the same process with you legs and arms. You do it for a while till you feel really comfortable. That can take 5 times of switching beween warm and cold water.

Now that you feel comfortable you can do your chest and back. Again same procedure.

You can do that for 1 week again.
----------------------------------------------------------
Then you come to the next level. You make the same procedure like before now
you do additionally your head with the same system.
------------------------------------------------------------

Some people are naturally tougher they could do all that even in the first day but I would always try to be shure not to overdo it because the body needs time for adaptation.

Aditionally there are endless tips on youtube and reddit about how to start.
Btw. some breathing exercise like 1second inhale and 4 seconds exhale can prepare the body for cold showers.

You should never feel cold after doing the protocol. Keep yourself always warm in the day even if you do not feel cold.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 11:17 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 10:26 am
galii wrote:
You can start very slowly. Specially now in winter.

Easy mode:

Specially in winter it might be good to keep the bathroom warm.

You don't need to start with a shower at all. You only do your feets and hands. First you do shower them warm for 20 plus seconds. Then you shower them with cold water till it becomes a bit uncomfortable. That could be 1 seconds or 30 seconds. Then you change to warm or hot water for 20 seconds or so and then you go back to cold water for again till it becomes uncomfortable. You can do the procedure till 5 minutes alltogether. You should always end with warm or hot water so there is no chance that your body has any risk of having too much stress.

You probably already feel like your body adapted to the cold water. It feels much less uncomfortable.

This should be very easy to do.
---------------------------------------------------------------
You can do this for 1 week and get to the next level.

You do basically the same process for your legs and arms. You do that again for 1 week.
It should feel fun and exciting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
You can then come the next level.

Again you do the same process with you legs and arms. You do it for a while till you feel really comfortable. That can take 5 times of switching beween warm and cold water.

Now that you feel comfortable you can do your chest and back. Again same procedure.

You can do that for 1 week again.
----------------------------------------------------------
Then you come to the next level. You make the same procedure like before now
you do additionally your head with the same system.
------------------------------------------------------------

Some people are naturally tougher they could do all that even in the first day but I would always try to be shure not to overdo it because the body needs time for adaptation.

Aditionally there are endless tips on youtube and reddit about how to start.
Btw. some breathing exercise like 1second inhale and 4 seconds exhale can prepare the body for cold showers.

You should never feel cold after doing the protocol. Keep yourself always warm in the day even if you do not feel cold.
Sounds like fun. Brrrr!!! Might try it some day. I know the Russians also skinny dip in ice cold water.
Winston should try it too sometime then he would stop his b*tching about Angeles City and Taiwan. :lol: