Islam is one of the few great gateways to a good wife easily,marcos made a great choice converting

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Islam is one of the few great gateways to a good wife easily,marcos made a great choice converting

Post by willymonfrete »

I am logically convinced of tawheed so I am a sufi muslim,I didn't convert for the women aspect as it's not worth following something you don't truly believe in,but getting a good muslim wife is so easy,and you can have sex with her whenever you want,she also is supposed to obey you.

Honestely,a virgin wife that's young and has good values sounds so much better than hookup culture,getting reformed hoes,empty sex with prositutes etc

I realized I want a truly conservative woman and you cannot find that with the watered down conservative women elsewhere except some fundementalisms in christianity and judaism,two revealed religions of old.

it's all a matter of what appeals to you personally but I think the mahram laws in islam make alot of sense in stopping fornication and debauchery,because a woman must have a mahram to travel a certain distance.

You can also have more than one virgin woman in islam compared to the revealed religions of old.

Respect is crucial in a healthy lasting relationship,and I could never respect a woman that isn't only mine.

In islam the man is the boss,I think @MarcosZeitola made a great choice in accepting the deen,and I know for sure know it's the truth and will be staying upon it,hopefully never fall away from my deen ever again.

The ummah is powerful guys,there is nothing like it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Islam is one of the few great gateways to a good wife easily,marcos made a great choice converting

Post by Yohan »

Any religion which is threatening you with execution if you prefer not to be a member any longer and want to leave, disqualifies itself.

In the world of Islam you will find plenty of restrictions for men too. Not always men-friendly. Highly materialistic orientated and it is always the man who should pay for everything. If you are a rich guy, Islam might be fine for you, but otherwise?

Muslim faith is also dispersed in various groups which offer a rather different life-style - Ahmadiyya, Hanafi, Shia, Wahabi etc. are quite different from each other, accusing each other not to be 'true believers of Islam'.

Not only Western countries, but also Muslim countries (or countries with a strong Muslim majority) are quite different from each other.

Not all Muslim countries are against prostitution, and in many Muslim countries women are allowed to go out and also to travel abroad alone, no relative going with them is required. Many Muslim countries do not allow you to have legally more than one wife. etc.

BTW, I was not aware that @MarcosZeitola is now a Muslim...anyway, he is in Philippines, I wish him good luck in the Southern part of this country...parts of Philippines have a fairly large Muslim community.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Islam is one of the few great gateways to a good wife easily,marcos made a great choice converting

Post by willymonfrete »

Yohan wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 6:34 am
Any religion which is threatening you with execution if you prefer not to be a member any longer and want to leave, disqualifies itself.

In the world of Islam you will find plenty of restrictions for men too. Not always men-friendly. Highly materialistic orientated and it is always the man who should pay for everything. If you are a rich guy, Islam might be fine for you, but otherwise?

Muslim faith is also dispersed in various groups which offer a rather different life-style - Ahmadiyya, Hanafi, Shia, Wahabi etc. are quite different from each other, accusing each other not to be 'true believers of Islam'.

Not only Western countries, but also Muslim countries (or countries with a strong Muslim majority) are quite different from each other.

Not all Muslim countries are against prostitution, and in many Muslim countries women are allowed to go out and also to travel abroad alone, no relative going with them is required. Many Muslim countries do not allow you to have legally more than one wife. etc.

BTW, I was not aware that @MarcosZeitola is now a Muslim...anyway, he is in Philippines, I wish him good luck in the Southern part of this country...parts of Philippines have a fairly large Muslim community.
materialistic?Taking a usa income to somewhere like yemen or north sudan would make you rich and you can give a poor girl a better life.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

willymonfrete wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 6:46 am
materialistic?Taking a usa income to somewhere like yemen or north sudan would make you rich and you can give a poor girl a better life.
I was thinking about rich Muslim families how they treat their staff for example....

Anyway where is rich there is also poor - and if I look around in various Muslim countries, I see no difference between Islamic und Christianity countries.
The difference is the wallet of that man, religion is not that important...

Of course if you have money as a Muslim man, no problem... But if you have money you can live everywhere and for doing this you do not need to convert to Islam.

The question remains, why are you not living in Yemen or Sudan already?

I don't know where you are now, maybe in USA - for what are you waiting, why are you still in a Western country?
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Yohan wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 7:12 am
willymonfrete wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 6:46 am
I was thinking about rich Muslim families how they treat their staff for example....

Anyway where is rich there is also poor - and if I look around in various Muslim countries, I see no difference between Islamic und Christianity countries.
The difference is the wallet of that man, religion is not that important...

Of course if you have money as a Muslim man, no problem... But if you have money you can live everywhere and for doing this you do not need to convert to Islam.

The question remains, why are you not living in Yemen or Sudan already?

I don't know where you are now, maybe in USA - for what are you waiting, why are you still in a Western country?
the difference is a virgin bride that obeys you and is modest,and I plan on staying in the USA just importing a yemeni or north sudanese woman here.

with 40k in a dowry,I'd be a attractive option to yemeni and northern sudanese women.it's also easier to actually get your woman in islamic countries,just ask a imam to help you find a wife,no need to woo flakey women with actual materialistic standards that want only a man that can provide luxuries.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
This is a good point. @willymonfrete since you change religion as frequently as at least one poster here allegedly changes underpants, you should be careful about announcing your Islamic religion. What have you claimed or expressed affinity for in the past few years-- pagan, Sufi, Roman Catholic, Pentecostal, now Sufi Islam again? You have your picture, and maybe your real name up, so if you deconvert, what if some Muslim imam issues a fatwa against you to kill you for not being a Muhammadan anymore? That's quite risky.

Very recently you didn't want to be Muslim so you wouldn't go to Hell, or something like that.

Muslim women are women, too. If they are supposed to provide their husbands with sex (outside of their period time) or else the angels are supposed to curse them, that doesn't prove that they will do so. A few posts ago, you were not liking the Arab look, and wanted white women. And in North Africa, the woman might have been mangled in an important area.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MrMan wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 11:52 am
Yohan wrote:
This is a good point. @willymonfrete since you change religion as frequently as at least one poster here allegedly changes underpants, you should be careful about announcing your Islamic religion. What have you claimed or expressed affinity for in the past few years-- pagan, Sufi, Roman Catholic, Pentecostal, now Sufi Islam again? You have your picture, and maybe your real name up, so if you deconvert, what if some Muslim imam issues a fatwa against you to kill you for not being a Muhammadan anymore? That's quite risky.
im staying on this path,im convinced of tawheed and recognize the more practical benefits
Very recently you didn't want to be Muslim so you wouldn't go to Hell, or something like that.
i didnt but it's stupid to convert for women anyway
Muslim women are women, too. If they are supposed to provide their husbands with sex (outside of their period time) or else the angels are supposed to curse them, that doesn't prove that they will do so. A few posts ago, you were not liking the Arab look, and wanted white women. And in North Africa, the woman might have been mangled in an important area.
I think you misunderstood my post,blonde white women are my type but I like everything ecxept sheboons,I just never met a muslim woman that I liked as a person but I can say the same for christian women,women are some evil creatures.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 4:47 am
I am logically convinced of tawheed so I am a sufi muslim,I didn't convert for the women aspect as it's not worth following something you don't truly believe in,but getting a good muslim wife is so easy,and you can have sex with her whenever you want,she also is supposed to obey you.
Mu ham mad religion doesn't make sense. On the one hand, the Al-Qur'an and hadith endorse the Bible, as if it is revealed by God. They had the same Bible back then as now. We English speakers have translations. They weren't using early or late modern English Bibles, but they had the gospels and epistles in Greek and other languages it had been translated into and the Hebrew Old Testament in the 7th century AD.

When Mu ham maddan scholars found out that the Bible didn't back up their religion, they said the Bible had been corrupted over time. But that doesn't hold water, historically. Also, it is a Sunni belief that Muhammad received some verses from Satan and had them removed from the Al-Qur'an, so what kind of reliable prophet is that.

If you listen to some philosophers trying to appeal to people based on symmetry or other arguments, those arguments are based on assumptions. The real way we can know about God is not just reasoning with our finite minds, but if God reveals Himself.

And the hadith and Al-Qur'an endorse the revelation of the Hukum Taurat, Zabur, and Injil of the Jews and Christians... the Law/Pentateauch/Torah, Psalms, and Gospel. But then it contradicts them.

The Al-Qur'an also calls Jesus the word of God. If we read the Bible, all things that were made were created through the Word of God, and the Word of God was made flesh, as we see in John 1. In the Genesis 1 creation passage, we read about God, the Spirit of God, and the Word of God-- because God said, "Let there be light."

The Lord Jesus was talking about food, drink, and clothing, when He said, "Seek ye first, the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you" in Matthew 6. But I think the principle applies to finding a wife also. I went for years wanting to be married. I stepped up the prayer and really asked God for His help to bring me a wife and shortly thereafter met my wife. We both had a little help figuring out for sure that we'd met the right person. After our first conversation, I had a sense of it, and went home praying about whether this was my wife. I found out later that before my wife and I spoke, she said the Lord had spoken to her that I was to be her husband. I got some information about her background in prayer in one time, and she told me that story on our next phone call, which confirmed to me that I was 'hearing right.'

As far as Muslim women go, I wouldn't have married one because that is against my faith. But as far as being 'nice people', I've met plenty of Muslim girls who seem nice. Indonesians tend to be nice in general. Of course, I met plenty of nice Christian girls, too.