Ethnic Factions: The Ongoing Conflict

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Ethnic Factions: The Ongoing Conflict

Post by kangarunner »

https://nypost.com/2024/01/07/metro/fat ... n-sources/
Migrants at the makeshift shelter, which was erected last year to house the overflow of migrants flooding into the five boroughs from the US border, have been problematic, some asylum-seekers said.

They said some of the migrants around them have split into “camps” based on their ethnicity and native countries, with Hispanics, Africans and Haitians occasionally at odds, while many are armed with knives and typically petty crimes can be rampant.

“Everyone has a knife,” migrant Mauricio Pinto said.

Moroccan migrant Nabil Jajhlaq added, “There is a lot of stealing.

“If you put your phone down or your charger for a moment, they take it immediately. Any of your stuff that you don’t have they will take.
"Hispanics, Africans and Haitians". Let's let them ALL in. Everyone can come to shithole America now.

Honestly, I don't know why Venezuelans are going to America. I remember going to immigration in Medellin and there was a big separate line for Venezuelans to immigrate to Colombia. They're also going to Ecuador. Why would they go to America?

The above article simply shows that different ethnicities DO NOT get along with each other. The "melting pot" that we were forced to believe in was garbage.

If you live in one of the 50 states, you're actually living in a wholly separate country than the other 49.

Here's what will happen to America going forward.

1. Blue states will get much worse (crime, hate and distrust of others, more separation and division).
2. Red states will have more law and order. They will be hard on crime and put everyone to work.
3. White people are going to continue to seclude themselves in their enclaves and safeguard their wealth and build close circles with other whites.
4. Asians are going to stick together with other Asians but also associate with whites for business purposes.
5. All the crime from blacks will get worse. I've had horrific experiences with them and still have PTSD from being assaulted by one in Memphis.
6. All the other races will live very closely together and form tribal factions that are against the mainstream.

Seriously, I'm white and can tell you that the other non-white races except for maybe Asians think that the whites are supposed to just give them shit. Just open up our wallets and give them shit. Just ask the weak little lily-white man for money and he'll give it to you. I hate being white in ethnic America. Let's get real here. Blacks form gangs with each other. Mexicans form gangs with each other. But not whites. We don't group together tribally. What does being white mean anyway?

I'm going to come up with a new name for America. Warring Faction State or Ethnic Guerilla Warfare or something better. I just asked Chat GPT to help me come up with some names. It came up with :

Divided States Coalition
Tribal Discordia
Ethnic Rift Republic
Civil Strife Union
Fragmented Sovereignty
Balkanized Commonwealth
Fractured Diversity State
Disunion Republic
Dissonant Federation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ethnic Factions: The Ongoing Conflict

Post by yick »

Why not let them in? They're letting YOU in wherever you want to go...

You are just like those whinging Americans, Canadians and Australians who are crying about having to get a visa for Chile and Brazil (starting next month...) 'waaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah they're making us get a visa waaaaaaaaah
it's soooooooooooo UNFAIR'

It's because you make Chileans and Brazilians get a visa to go to your countries - so what do you expect? You want 'happier abroad' they want 'happier abroad'? You're no different to them except you were lucky enough to be born in a first world country where you could make some money and have a passport to make it happen.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

yick wrote:
January 8th, 2024, 10:18 pm

You are just like those whinging Americans, Canadians and Australians who are crying about having to get a visa for Chile and Brazil (starting next month...) 'waaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah they're making us get a visa waaaaaaaaah

It's because you make Chileans and Brazilians get a visa to go to your countries - so what do you expect? You want 'happier abroad' they want 'happier abroad'? You're no different to them except you were lucky enough to be born in a first world country where you could make some money and have a passport to make it happen.
I've never whined or complained about the visa process to get into a country. I obey the laws when I'm in the country also and don't ask for anything more. I don't live in an entitled way at all. My post above is about how America is continuing to go to hell and will only get worse.

The whole place is a giant land of factions. It's Mad Max.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

kangarunner wrote:
January 8th, 2024, 10:30 pm
yick wrote:
January 8th, 2024, 10:18 pm

I've never whined or complained about the visa process to get into a country. I obey the laws when I'm in the country also and don't ask for anything more. I don't live in an entitled way at all. My post above is about how America is continuing to go to hell and will only get worse.

The whole place is a giant land of factions. It's Mad Max.
You were lucky to be born in a country that has a passport that allows you to go wherever you like as well as a place to earn money and get an education - it's easy to 'obey the laws' when the laws favour you - same as me by the way - but I don't overlook that important factor - if I was from Haiti or Somalia then I would be doing what Haitians and Somalians are doing now which is what you would do too. You're not going to just sit there and go 'waaaaaaaaah' you're going to get off your arse and make it happen like they're doing, like your're doing now but you're running from a first world country and they're running from a third world country - they have more reason than you/us.

The reason I f***ed off out of the UK is because I don't want to live there, not because I can't.