How many of you steal?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: How many of you steal?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 11:11 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 10:00 am
January 19th, 2024, 9:31 am
January 19th, 2024, 9:22 am
January 19th, 2024, 9:08 am

The Previous South Korean president "Moon Jae In" is also a North Korean communist dog who was affected by this type of North Korean sex-espionage. Similar thing, except his real mother is in Pyong Yang . People say it's his aunt, but actually it's his biological mother. So I guess the N Koreans smuggled Moon across the border.. Moon Jae In lowered the DMZ barrier in 2018 order to supply North Korea with additional money, materials, food, electricity, and even schematics for South Korean nuclear power plants to Kim Jung Un in a USB drive. The Korean government building, the Blue House, has been long ago been compromised and it has been wire tapped by communists infiltrators since the 1990's when South Korea democratized(S. Korea was a military Junta during 1960-1980's), and converted communist sympathizers affected by the North Korean Sex-espionage. That's why the current President Yoon Seok Yael moved his base of operation to Yongsan because the commies rigged up the blue house with wire tapping and poison gas canisters.

This is a tip of the iceberg. Use google translate.
https://m.blog.naver.com/k199512/222993121512
I always thought the SK hated the NKs, didn't know they were working together. Not in this way at least.
The Average S.Koreans hate the North. However, too bad their politicians, religious figures and the elites have been manipulated by the north.

Foolish religious missionaries, buddhist leaders and church pastors illegally enter North Korea to save the starving and sick people, however they end up being controlled and manipulated by North Korean sex-espionage. The North Korean regime doesn't give a f*ck about its people anyway, why those religious nutjobs risk their lives to help North Korean people is beyond me. More like moth to a flame. :lol:

Next is those foolish politicians such as former president Kim Dae Jung, and Moon Jae In and many other lower level politicans.
Those idiots believe they are making change to North Korea, by sunshine diplomacy, but in the end, they get mass manipulated by North Korean sex-espionage. :lol:

Next is also some captains of industry, such as CEO of Samsung and others visiting North Korea to use it as cheap labor. Remember average N Koreans makes 1/30th of income then the south. They though they were getting a good deal and positive mark on their name. They tried that Kaesong special economic zone bullsh*t but most of the money for building industry has been funneled in North Korean Nuclear development. :lol:

If those idiots just leave the North alone then they wouldn't be manipulated in the first place and the north would not developed nuclear weapons! It boogles my minds! Leave North Korea Alone!
I honestly, don't understand why the hell does Kim want his own people to starve. Seems really stupid as hell to me,
plus he runs the risk of his soldiers turning on him if they ever become hungry or can't eat enough unless he keeps enough food around
only for himself and his military but the citizens not so much. It's just strange how soldiers in general support that kind of madness without feeling guilty or terrible about seeing their own fellow people starving to death. You have to be a super souless person to be a damn soldier.
I did see somewhere on the web where they said Kim was aware that his people starving was bad, but that was from some UN website. And the UN is a POS themselves pretending to be a human rights organization when they are the ones guilty for f***ing over West Europe.
One of the main reason the regime didn't collapsed yet is because they have about 10-20 nuclear missiles, and steady flow of illegal money and counterfeit goods supplying the core member class and it gets trickled down to the wavering and hostile class. That means the masses can't rebel while the upper class has all the guns and well fed. The hostile class doesn't have any firepower and food to cause rebellion. Another main reason is United State's sanctions. Ironically, U.S sanctions play a strong role in justifying the Kim Dynasty to stay in power. When the country is starving and poor, the Kim family can simply shift the blame to America and people buys into that propaganda because it seems so true.

But now that the Russians are supplying food and missile technology to the North Koreans.. the masses are less likely to rebel. Thanks to South Korean's diplomatic blunder by siding with America rather than staying neutral between Russia and U.S.
We should probably discuss this outside of this thread.I'll make a new one.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I stole again today from my local supermarket :lol: I took some items I needed for my house that I wasn't willing to pay for.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I just popped back to the supermarket lol. I thought it would be a nice gesture to buy my girlfriend some flowers so I went back out. When I got there I noticed the security guard wasn't at his desk so I just grabbed a bouquet of flowers, a new dustpan and brush so she can tidy up after me and some washing up liquid. I just casually walked right out the front door with it :lol:

Thank you Morrisons :mrgreen:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 5:11 am
I just popped back to the supermarket lol. I thought it would be a nice gesture to buy my girlfriend some flowers so I went back out. When I got there I noticed the security guard wasn't at his desk so I just grabbed a bouquet of flowers, a new dustpan and brush so she can tidy up after me and some washing up liquid. I just casually walked right out the front door with it :lol:

@MrMan and @WanderingProtagonist are right, i change my mind, stealing is wrong. it is nigger behavior and it makes sense because you are angloid vermin (white nigger). you are hanging around niggers too much which is why you are stealing like them. i hear that stores in the states are closing down because of niggers, spics, and angloid vermin like you stealing. get a real job you snow nigger bum and then you wont have to act like a white nigger anymore. I f***ing hate britons. ugly and retarded assholes who steal and with an average iq of 60.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Roccia wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 8:21 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

@MrMan and @WanderingProtagonist are right, i change my mind, stealing is wrong. it is nigger behavior and it makes sense because you are angloid vermin (white nigger). you are hanging around niggers too much which is why you are stealing like them. i hear that stores in the states are closing down because of niggers, spics, and angloid vermin like you stealing. get a real job you snow nigger bum and then you wont have to act like a white nigger anymore. I f***ing hate britons. ugly and retarded assholes who steal and with an average iq of 60.
Hahahaha! f**k off you spastic :lol:
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 8:56 am
Roccia wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

go steal some more flowers for your ugly sheboon girlfriend mate. also, no i'm not that guy you accuse me of and also i don't give a shit if you ban me. f**k off you wanker.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Roccia wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 9:12 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Roccia wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

go steal some more flowers for your ugly sheboon girlfriend mate. also, no i'm not that guy you accuse me of and also i don't give a shit if you ban me. f**k off you wanker.
Hahaha! You're just a powerless loser! At least I have a girlfriend. You're just a micro genital freak who will never get laid. It's a good thing really, I don't think little cunts like you should be allowed to procreate.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 9:14 am
Roccia wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 9:12 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Roccia wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Hahaha! You're just a powerless loser! At least I have a girlfriend. You're just a micro genital freak who will never get laid. It's a good thing really, I don't think little cunts like you should be allowed to procreate.
Ohhhh this is the guy you were calling Mercer. I thought new people were joining. Didn't come off as a Mercer to me.
I can usually tell because Mercer was always talking about being a circus freak with each new attempt when he came back.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:

That's clearly immoral.

Maybe I should pray you get caught.

I wonder how your girlfriend would feel if she knew you stole the flowers instead of buying them for her. You gave her the store's flowers.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

January 20th, 2024, 10:05 am
Ohhhh this is the guy you were calling Mercer. I thought new people were joining. Didn't come off as a Mercer to me.
I can usually tell because Mercer was always talking about being a circus freak with each new attempt when he came back.
Trust me, bro. I can smell that cunt a mile away. :lol:
MrMan wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 10:34 am
That's clearly immoral.

Maybe I should pray you get caught.

I wonder how your girlfriend would feel if she knew you stole the flowers instead of buying them for her. You gave her the store's flowers.
It might be immoral to you because you're a wally. But my girlfriend will appreciate the flowers regardless :mrgreen:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

January 19th, 2024, 3:25 pm
January 19th, 2024, 9:22 am

I always thought the SK hated the NKs, didn't know they were working together. Not in this way at least.
The Average S.Koreans hate the North. However, too bad their politicians, religious figures and the elites have been manipulated by the north.

Foolish religious missionaries, buddhist leaders and church pastors illegally enter North Korea to save the starving and sick people, however they end up being controlled and manipulated by North Korean sex-espionage. The North Korean regime doesn't give a f*ck about its people anyway, why those religious nutjobs risk their lives to help North Korean people is beyond me. More like moth to a flame. :lol:

Next is those foolish politicians such as former president Kim Dae Jung, and Moon Jae In and many other lower level politicans.
Those idiots believe they are making change to North Korea, by sunshine diplomacy, but in the end, they get mass manipulated by North Korean sex-espionage. :lol:

Next is also some captains of industry, such as CEO of Samsung and others visiting North Korea to use it as cheap labor. Remember average N Koreans makes 1/30th of income then the south. They though they were getting a good deal and positive mark on their name. They tried that Kaesong special economic zone bullsh*t but most of the money for building industry has been funneled in North Korean Nuclear development. :lol:

If those idiots just leave the North alone then they wouldn't be manipulated in the first place and the north would not developed nuclear weapons! It boogles my minds! Leave North Korea Alone!
I honestly, don't understand why the hell does Kim want his own people to starve. Seems really stupid as hell to me,
plus he runs the risk of his soldiers turning on him if they ever become hungry or can't eat enough unless he keeps enough food around
only for himself and his military but the citizens not so much. It's just strange how soldiers in general support that kind of madness without feeling guilty or terrible about seeing their own fellow people starving to death. You have to be a super souless person to be a damn soldier.
I did see somewhere on the web where they said Kim was aware that his people starving was bad, but that was from some UN website. And the UN is a POS themselves pretending to be a human rights organization when they are the ones guilty for f***ing over West Europe.
One of the main reason the regime didn't collapsed yet is because they have about 10-20 nuclear missiles, and steady flow of illegal money and counterfeit goods supplying the core member class and it gets trickled down to the wavering and hostile class. That means the masses can't rebel while the upper class has all the guns and well fed. The hostile class doesn't have any firepower and food to cause rebellion. Another main reason is United State's sanctions. Ironically, U.S sanctions play a strong role in justifying the Kim Dynasty to stay in power. When the country is starving and poor, the Kim family can simply shift the blame to America and people buys into that propaganda because it seems so true.

But now that the Russians are supplying food and missile technology to the North Koreans.. the masses are less likely to rebel. Thanks to South Korean's diplomatic blunder by siding with America rather than staying neutral between Russia and U.S.
Yeah I agree. We should talk about this some where else. Originally we were talking about stealing stuff, the next...we talking about South Korea and North Korea.. :lol: How we digressed.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

January 20th, 2024, 11:29 am
January 19th, 2024, 3:25 pm

Yeah I agree. We should talk about this some where else. Originally we were talking about stealing stuff, the next...we talking about South Korea and North Korea.. :lol: How we digressed.
lol well I don't have much to add to the whole stealing thing. I just know as a kid I use to steal often and I got punished for it too. As a matter of fact I recall stealing from my 7th grade math teacher because I was upset with him for calling me to solve a math problem and I couldn't. After he embarassed me, I stole all of his National Geographic DVDs, put them into my bag...But see he had saw me or his assistant did because after I went to my other class. Someone from his class came in to get me and so I saw a school cop over by his class and I freaked out and ran off campus all the way to my aunts house around the corner. Of course they brought me back up to the school to talk with the teacher, and since I was only about 12 or 13 and it was my first time doing something like that. I had to do community service picking up trash with a bunch of other failures wearing an orange vest. I even saw a truck explode and blow up. The other time I stole from Kmart and got caught by a plain dressed security guard that made me leave. I've had a bad history of doing stuff like this, wasn't proud of doing it. Just was always a very frustrated person, easy to piss off and easy to agitate.

I started stealing stuff when I was about 4-6 years old, but of course any time I was caught.
My mother or one of my uncles would whoop me for it. I remember taking a bag of chips out of a store in Texas somewhere and my uncle slapped me so hard on my hand I cried. Another time I took some of the toy blocks home from school and was punished for that too.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I wonder if these thugs who rob stores blind, causing the stores to shut down in their neighborhoods in California, have the same sort of our philosophy as our moderator here, that it isn't stealing because the stores are owned by big corporations.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 12:07 pm
I wonder if these thugs who rob stores blind, causing the stores to shut down in their neighborhoods in California, have the same sort of our philosophy as our moderator here, that it isn't stealing because the stores are owned by big corporations.
Everyone should have that philosophy. Do you believe the government has the right to charge people for sunlight and for water? So why should supermarkets monopolise the food. f**k them. Who cares about some corporation that makes billions in profit. The fact that their profit margins go up so drastically every year only goes to show that they are the ones robbing us because of their artificially rising costs.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

MrMan wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 3:51 pm
Made Man Tony wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 3:22 pm
MrMan wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 6:37 am
I am curious who else here is a thief and wants to admit it.
I'm a thief fella. I've stolen the virginity of dozens of stunning ladyboys with postop pussies so beautiful that they might as well have been made by michelangelo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A rainbow robber?

I notice you didn't claim the other orifices of these homosexual men were 'virgin.' Did you mess with the guys other non-virgin holes that the previous homosexuals had accessed?
Fella, I'm not a homo, I only like POSTOP ladyboys with artistically sculpted pussies. They have pussies, fella. So how the f**k is that gay???

Why do you always talk about gay stuff like homosexual men's nonvirgin holes? Are these the dirty thoughts that occupy your mind? You sound like a repressed homo to me, MrMan-lover! :lol: :lol: :lol: