Every time a certain strip club says "No touching during lap dances," they make like it's Federal law.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Every time a certain strip club says "No touching during lap dances," they make like it's Federal law.

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WorldTraveler wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 1:04 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 7:46 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 7:23 am
I would never even step into a strip club....
Doesn't seem like the kind of environment I would feel relaxed in anyway. @MrPeabody is definately right about the U.S. being repressive as hell, and authoritarian and it gets even worse every year.
You can fly to Germany and visit their brothel, FFK Artemis. Prostitution is legal in Germany and also in the Netherlands.
Why spend big amount of money on stupid illegal whores in Jewunited States?
You are obviously jealous of Jews and blame them for your problems. One of the reason the US is successful is because of Jews. There is no conspiracy they just study harder and work harder than the complainers. I have met quite a few Jews and they have a strong work ethic.
What the hell are you talking about buddy?
I am just saying "Jewunited states" because it's United States indirectly owned by select group of Jews and Zionists.
Ordinary Jews I have no problems with. I also met some of them and they are quite alright. Outstanding fellows.

I'm studying and working hard, what about you? Are you complaining about something?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Every time a certain strip club says "No touching during lap dances," they make like it's Federal law.

Post by Mercury »

WorldTraveler wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 1:00 am
Mercury wrote:
January 31st, 2024, 8:10 pm
Many men I am sure have experienced it before. They go to a strip club, they see dancing women half nude (usually topless, though a few clubs do go fully nude), they get a private dance, but then you try to touch her but she says no touching, it's club rules, so you end up having a crummy dance. And then you leave and vow never to return, or if you do return, you never buy another dance there ever again.

Then you write a review revealing the club's "no touching" policy, and then it gets deleted, or it gets a reply, and their reply is like they're saying; "No touching is Federal law in the United States of America! You clearly are unaware that it's illegal under Federal law in the United States of America to touch the dancers at any strip club within the United States of America, and that touching the dancers at any strip club within the United States of America carries up to 75 years in Federal prison for you, plus the club can be shut down by the FBI."
Where is this no touching policy? What state. What does this no touch lap dance cost? Save the money and use it else where. Most states or cities allow touching. Just go there for fun.
There are certain clubs that don't allow touching. Strip clubs in the city of Chicago don't allow touching, and it's per Chicago city law. Rumors exist of a statewide no touching law at strip clubs in Wisconsin.

And yet at those same clubs they love to make like no touching is Federal law, enforced by the FBI and by Homeland Security.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

As a former resident of Chicago, I can testify that Chicagoland has a crappy strip club atmosphere. There are only 2 strip clubs within 75 miles of Chicago that are worth going to, and they are All Star Bar & Grill in Lyons/McCook and Blackjack's Gentlemen's club in Elgin. At both those clubs, you can touch the dancers, including my favorite strip club touch which is putting my arm under the dancer's boobs, lifting them up from underneath and letting them rest on top of my arm. And both those clubs sit in safe, low crime neighborhoods.

Other Chicago area strip clubs either have a no touching policy, or they sit in a bad neighborhood that's prone to nothing but drive-by shootings, robberies, vandalism, and brawls.

Touching is prohibited per club rules at Polekatz in Bridgeview and Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove Village. Touching is prohibited at all Chicago proper strip clubs under Chicago city law.

Touching during lap dances is also totally prohibited at Uncle Paulie's bar in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, and it's under Glen Ellyn city law. And not only that, but the dances at Uncle Paulies are air dances, you have like 3 feet literally between yourself and the dancer, the very maximum amount of physical contact you get there is an occasional finger tap on your shoulder by the dancer during the dance. Uncle Paulie's is that kind of place where nobody should ever buy a dance at all.

Other Chicago area strip clubs sit in the ghetto. Jimmy's Gentlemen's Club in Chicago Heights, Club 390 in Chicago Heights, Atlantis Gentlemen's Club in Ford Heights, Red Diamond Strip Club near Hazelcrest, Industrial Strip near Hammond, Indiana, Wiggles Gentlemen's Club in Hammond, and Fantasy Gentlemen's Club near Highland, Indiana, all of those places sit in the hood and are nothing but constant shootings, brawls, robberies, assaults and stabbings every single day and night, people get shot, murdered, robbed, and carjacked on their way to and from those clubs,

Harvey, Illinois used to be a strip club playground, but they recently closed those clubs down there. And at the same time, Harvey is a horribly crime-infested city. Gangs, flash mobs, shootings, carjackings, homicides, armed robberies, people getting shot and murdered on their way to and from places like Skybox and Club O Gentlemen's Club, the vacant Dixie Square Mall and Chicago Park Hotel were known hangouts for wanted cop killers, fugitives, and felons until they were demolished.

Stone Park might not have quite as much crime as Harvey, but Stone Park is also a rather high crime area; people also get shot, robbed, and carjacked on their way to and from places like Scores Chicago Gentlemen's club and Carl's bar.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is greatly exaggerated as usual. I've been to strip clubs. The stripper girls don't mind if you touch them as long as you don't touch their breast or crotch. You can touch their legs and maybe their ass, as long as you ask first. They usually let me do that, no problem.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne