This is what will destroy the West

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

This is what will destroy the West

Post by kangarunner »

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout ... utm_term=1

A wanker saw a sticker that said "Free Gaza" on a girl's laptop in a coffee shop. Then he went cunt on her and said he's going to call the police.

The West is being destroyed by white people getting on their knees and kissing the asses of the immigrants coming to their country.

Diversity is bullshit.

DEI is bullshit.

@WanderingProtagonist is right. White people are soft on immigration. There is no culture.

America is turning into Mad Max.....it already is....but it will become even more so in 10 years. With the economic divide between the wealthy and the poor getting much worse.

The middle class will continue to be miserable as they watch their own country be taken over by immigrants from every other nation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: This is what will destroy the West

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 1:30 am

A wanker saw a sticker that said "Free Gaza" on a girl's laptop in a coffee shop. Then he went cunt on her and said he's going to call the police.

The West is being destroyed by white people getting on their knees and kissing the asses of the immigrants coming to their country.

Diversity is bullshit.

DEI is bullshit.

@WanderingProtagonist is right. White people are soft on immigration. There is no culture.

America is turning into Mad Max.....it already is....but it will become even more so in 10 years. With the economic divide between the wealthy and the poor getting much worse.

The middle class will continue to be miserable as they watch their own country be taken over by immigrants from every other nation.
That's all due to their programming and white guilt nonsense caused by far left assholes in academia mentally abusing them on a daily basis. Anyone with kids is a moron if they have them enrolled in today's schools. When I went to school none of my teachers was teaching critical race theory or to hate yourself. That was before Liberals/Leftist hijacked the education system.

The stupid leftist and liberal ones are the problem and quite frankly they should just draft the Leftist and Liberal whites and force them to fight on the front lines. Too stupid and too weak to break out of that mental state of mind of white guilt. Whites have been conditioned for so long to hate themselves which is why the few who aren't suffering from this cancerous behavior are at least trying to fight back to some degree. Texas is doing everything it can to fight off against the invasion...It's the stupid whites in States like California who don't care if they become minorities. That's why I can't stand Democrats, and why I hate White Leftist and White Liberals. The ones on the right wouldn't be so bad if they weren't kissing Israel's ass so they really aren't any better than the stupid Leftist.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 3:20 am
That's all due to their programming and white guilt nonsense caused by far left assholes in academia mentally abusing them on a daily basis. Anyone with kids is a moron if they have them enrolled in today's schools. When I went to school none of my teachers was teaching critical race theory or to hate yourself. That was before Liberals/Leftist hijacked the education system.

The stupid leftist and liberal ones are the problem and quite frankly they should just draft the Leftist and Liberal whites and force them to fight on the front lines. Too stupid and too weak to break out of that mental state of mind of white guilt. Whites have been conditioned for so long to hate themselves which is why the few who aren't suffering from this cancerous behavior are at least trying to fight back to some degree. Texas is doing everything it can to fight off against the invasion...It's the stupid whites in States like California who don't care if they become minorities. That's why I can't stand Democrats, and why I hate White Leftist and White Liberals. The ones on the right wouldn't be so bad if they weren't kissing Israel's ass so they really aren't any better than the stupid Leftist.
Look at Australia though. Do you think they would let the same shit that's happening in America with immigration happen to their country? Australia's population is 25.69 million. I did some googling on the ethnic groups in Australia. It's mostly a country full of white people and Asians. Doesn't look like there's any blacks or Latinos there LOL.

@WanderingProtagonist The problem with America right now is that white people don't have a backbone. They don't stick together as a tribe of people and thinking together as an ethnic tribe of whites like the other races do.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 4:22 am

Look at Australia though. Do you think they would let the same shit that's happening in America with immigration happen to their country? Australia's population is 25.69 million. I did some googling on the ethnic groups in Australia. It's mostly a country full of white people and Asians. Doesn't look like there's any blacks or Latinos there LOL.

@WanderingProtagonist The problem with America right now is that white people don't have a backbone. They don't stick together as a tribe of people and thinking together as an ethnic tribe of whites like the other races do.
That's because it's like I told you, Critical race theory is taught in the West, they even force this shit on the Military too. Then you have all the transsexual stuff pushed on the kids, etc. America is a country that purposely trying to wreck and destroy it's own people so they'll be easier to control and lord over. And no they don't have a backebone but that's because they've been conditioned to believe that loving themselves is "racist." White people are beat down by that word so much that they will try to do any and everything to prove they aren't racist. Even if a black person were to attack or rob them, they'll still defend the person if a white cop showed up and kicked his ass.

So now law enforcement simply stopped caring and now you have hordes of blacks in the U.S. running around flash mobbing stores and attacking people because they aren't being punished anymore. America is declining bad....In a few years it'll just become another Latin American country with the same problems of Latin America. The only people coming are all the piss poor people from the shanty towns of Latin America America. And even if we got a few "hard working" ones I still don't want to live in a black and brown country. I don't even like blacks, most blacks hate blacks. In fact blacks are the only people who prefer not to even live around their own kind. And most black men are racist. That's why a lot of them tend to hate black women. To hate black women means you hate your own people. That's why they come up with these bullshit excuses for avoiding black women when deep down they are just racist and hate their own blackness except for when it's convenient like taking advantage of white guilt and they can get something out of being black and the pity sex white women offer them.
If blacks were truly as proud as they pretend to be, black athletes wouldn't run off with White women and marry them which every single one of them usually do. To be honest most blacks wish they were white themselves. And a lot of mixed race people who are born black hate their black side the most.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

February 2nd, 2024, 4:32 am
That's because it's like I told you, Critical race theory is taught in the West, they even force this shit on the Military too. Then you have all the transsexual stuff pushed on the kids, etc. America is a country that purposely trying to wreck and destroy it's own people so they'll be easier to control and lord over. And no they don't have a backebone but that's because they've been conditioned to believe that loving themselves is "racist." White people are beat down by that word so much that they will try to do any and everything to prove they aren't racist. Even if a black person were to attack or rob them, they'll still defend the person if a white cop showed up and kicked his ass.

So now law enforcement simply stopped caring and now you have hordes of blacks in the U.S. running around flash mobbing stores and attacking people because they aren't being punished anymore. America is declining bad....In a few years it'll just become another Latin American country with the same problems of Latin America. The only people coming are all the piss poor people from the shanty towns of Latin America America. And even if we got a few "hard working" ones I still don't want to live in a black and brown country. I don't even like blacks, most blacks hate blacks. In fact blacks are the only people who prefer not to even live around their own kind. And most black men are racist. That's why a lot of them tend to hate black women. To hate black women means you hate your own people. That's why they come up with these bullshit excuses for avoiding black women when deep down they are just racist and hate their own blackness except for when it's convenient like taking advantage of white guilt. If blacks were truly as proud as they pretend to be, black athletes wouldn't run off with White women. To be honest most blacks wish they were white themselves. And a lot of mixed race people who are born black hate their black side the most.
It will become black and brown in only certain parts of the country. In other parts that are primarily white (Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, West Virginia, Iowa, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho) are going to remain white. The blacks and Latinos don't want to be in those states anyway.

I wish I didn't waste so much of my life in country ass, ass backwards Tennessee. I wish I would have put my clothes in a backpack and went to Vermont where the white people are.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 4:41 am

So now law enforcement simply stopped caring and now you have hordes of blacks in the U.S. running around flash mobbing stores and attacking people because they aren't being punished anymore. America is declining bad....In a few years it'll just become another Latin American country with the same problems of Latin America. The only people coming are all the piss poor people from the shanty towns of Latin America America. And even if we got a few "hard working" ones I still don't want to live in a black and brown country. I don't even like blacks, most blacks hate blacks. In fact blacks are the only people who prefer not to even live around their own kind. And most black men are racist. That's why a lot of them tend to hate black women. To hate black women means you hate your own people. That's why they come up with these bullshit excuses for avoiding black women when deep down they are just racist and hate their own blackness except for when it's convenient like taking advantage of white guilt. If blacks were truly as proud as they pretend to be, black athletes wouldn't run off with White women. To be honest most blacks wish they were white themselves. And a lot of mixed race people who are born black hate their black side the most.
It will become black and brown in only certain parts of the country. In other parts that are primarily white (Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, West Virginia, Iowa, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho) are going to remain white. The blacks and Latinos don't want to be in those states anyway.

I wish I didn't waste so much of my life in country ass, ass backwards Tennessee. I wish I would have put my clothes in a backpack and went to Vermont where the white people are.
No because they are going to move into all the Blue Far Left States like California, New York, etc. But those States are severely poor as shit with declining quality of life. They'll just be moving into all the failed States Democrats control where 89% of the population already lives in poverty. That means people in Blue States are going to get f***ed over and will be earning wages lower than they already have. Cheap labor doesn't benefit anyone other than the people who exploiting those who are working for less. Soon as enough of them move here from the worse parts of Latin America, the crime is going to become just as bad as it is from where they come from...

I honestly hate what's happened to the United States....But the same is happening to West Europe too. I believe once the states split up this year, for all the stupid whites that hate themselves, once their living standards plummet really low, the first thing they are going to do is run off to White red States like some of them are already trying to do because they refuse to vote in people that will clean up these failed States. They are the dumbest f***ing people in the United States, because they go from place to place voting in the same garbage people that ruined their own states. Me personally I don't want to live in Florida because I hate Desantis. He acts like such a Jew owned douchebag, and Texas is bland it's basically Arizona but not as Blue.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

February 2nd, 2024, 7:18 am
kangarunner wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 4:41 am

No because they are going to move into all the Blue Far Left States like California, New York, etc. But those States are severely poor as shit with declining quality of life. They'll just be moving into all the failed States Democrats control where 89% of the population already lives in poverty. That means people in Blue States are going to get f***ed over and will be earning wages lower than they already have. Cheap labor doesn't benefit anyone other than the people who exploiting those who are working for less. Soon as enough of them move here from the worse parts of Latin America, the crime is going to become just as bad as it is from where they come from...

I honestly hate what's happened to the United States....But the same is happening to West Europe too. I believe once the states split up this year, for all the stupid whites that hate themselves, once their living standards plummet really low, the first thing they are going to do is run off to White red States like some of them are already trying to do because they refuse to vote in people that will clean up these failed States. They are the dumbest f***ing people in the United States, because they go from place to place voting in the same garbage people that ruined their own states. Me personally I don't want to live in Florida because I hate Desantis. He acts like such a Jew owned douchebag, and Texas is bland it's basically Arizona but not as Blue.
That's Commie-fornia for ya! Most white people in Jewnited States of Americ*nts are set for "self destruction" by their ZOG masters. :lol:
I never really liked most americ*nt white people anyway. Too cold, insular, cliquish, lying two faced assholes.
Germany is waking up , but it's already too late. The Jews did lot of damage to Germany and Europe too.

Also the republic*nt party is in the puppet strings of ZOG as always. Democr@p party are no different.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

All of you all are just full of sh it, Sarah Westall just did a show on The Great Taking recently and her guest explains how the world really works and what is coming.
Time to Hide!
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

kangarunner wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 1:30 am

Diversity is bullshit.

DEI is bullshit.

Don’t forget about the apathetic ones. The left’s goal is to tear down the U.S. and much of Western civilization for their great reset New World Order agenda. We all know that. But none of this could have happened without hordes of complacent fools that don’t care as long as they have football, Netflix, weed, video games etc.. I’ve seen plenty of guys I know personally that clearly do not care in the slightest about the collapse of their own country because in their midwestern town it’s still overwhelmingly white; the law is still enforced; and they don’t have a bunch of nigs playing blaring rap music at 1 am and stealing their shit. Their state government is perhaps not a complete train wreck like California or New York, so they simply do not care about the chaos around them because it hasn’t affected them a whole lot YET.

Wait till the inflation continues to get worse, and hordes of Venezuelan gang banger spics is dumped in their area then they’ll start complaining perhaps getting politically active but by then it’ll all be too late. Even woketards complain all the time how they can’t afford rent and groceries now and of course complain when a random nog socks them in the face because the “justice” system let him out after his 50th arrest. Too late now.