I finally did it,I moved to a well off safe area full of whites

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

I finally did it,I moved to a well off safe area full of whites

Post by 88jose88 »

I moved in today.It's much better,I feel so good now.

location,even within a country like the US of Judaism makes a big difference.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: I finally did it,I moved to a well off safe area full of whites

Post by kangarunner »

88jose88 wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 8:34 pm

I'm happy for you. Life is too short not to be happy. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

kangarunner wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 8:50 pm
88jose88 wrote:

I'm happy for you. Life is too short not to be happy. :D
I feel actually slightly euphoric.

the owner is latino with a white father.big difference in how non-groidz treat you vs groid people.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

88jose88 wrote:

Congratulations! I wonder where it is.

I'm planning my escape from L.A. I am also going to move to a highly non-Hispanic white location with the lowest percentage of blacks as possible, except that I feel I need to start in a main city for apartment and job opportunities. I am not planning on moving to Texas or Florida because I am white and I despise the intensity of the sun at such low latitudes. Right now, in the winter, it's nice if there is cloud cover, but I think it's wrong to live in the Sun Belt as a white person during most of the year. Likewise, I don't understand how blacks want to live up North (in Chicago, Detroit, etc.). I am against any state which has any sanctuary jurisdictions for illegal aliens. I am against any state where marijuana is recreationally legal. I am against any state where abortion is legal. I am also against state income tax. Therefore, the only state I am actually interested in is...? Guess.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

dancilley wrote:
February 3rd, 2024, 9:45 am
88jose88 wrote:

I'm planning my escape from L.A. I am also going to move to a highly non-Hispanic white location with the lowest percentage of blacks as possible, except that I feel I need to start in a main city for apartment and job opportunities. I am not planning on moving to Texas or Florida because I am white and I despise the intensity of the sun at such low latitudes. Right now, in the winter, it's nice if there is cloud cover, but I think it's wrong to live in the Sun Belt as a white person during most of the year. Likewise, I don't understand how blacks want to live up North (in Chicago, Detroit, etc.). I am against any state which has any sanctuary jurisdictions for illegal aliens. I am against any state where marijuana is recreationally legal. I am against any state where abortion is legal. I am also against state income tax. Therefore, the only state I am actually interested in is...? Guess.
Alaska, South Dakota or Wyoming.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

dancilley wrote:
February 3rd, 2024, 9:45 am
88jose88 wrote:

I'm in Parma,ohio.God,I hate to be awful,I love redbone mulattas and all and creole chicks(My mum is louisiana creole and choctaw & looked extremely good with really good hair,my sister looks creole and is a stunner so I have nothing against those women,otoh I look like a mestizo puerto rican version of dj willy monfret,the black skipped me entirely and I look like a amerindian/white mix,mulatto guys like young booba are very attractive too),but black women look butt ugly,the women in St.Claire looked like dusty ass shit.the women here are so attractive.White women fog black women.

Women here are checking me out and turning their heads smiling.People are civilized.They're friendly.There's no trouble.Though alot of coalburners in their cars.

Better than the hood.I will never move to a all black area ever again.

I'm not hung up on white people,I would move for example to a safe latino area.

The owner's mum is argentinian.he speaks fluent spanish and knows alot about the world.

Theres some puerto ricans and mexicans here,puerto ricans -the men and women-look good,mexicans especially the men but also the women are butt ugly.

My mental health is much better,location makes a big difference.Your living situation makes a difference.the people around you make a big difference aswell,so I hope you get your shit together and make the move.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

My mum was very pretty as a teenager,and those dusty ass gorilla women wanted to cut her face with a razorblade because 'she thought she was pretty',and she Got bullied-like me-for being mixed looking and lighter skinned with good hair.At church-like me-she got shunned because people could tell she was half white and my grandmother was embaressed of her,because people were saying she eloped with a white guy and had my mum,despite the fact my Grandpa looked and was a French/black mulatto albeit very handsome and passed off his facial features to my mother(My grandpa willy looked exactely like puerto rican singer willy colon).

Black women hate redbones and mulattas and liteskins because those women are actually desired by all men,especially the gorilla Tyrones they want.

I heard 3 other stories of people with pretty mulatto mums that got threatened back in the 70s,80s and 90s to have their faces cut by sheboons.

it's sad.

Mulatto chicks are totally hot man.Probabely my favorite type alongside north american amerindian and mediterennean/middle eastern.

Are there goodlooking blacks?OF course,but they look worse than their other counterparts and have a dramatically lower looks cieling.

I don't like black people,but I do like mulattos.My younger half brothers are goodlooking slayer gigachad mulattos.my brother nelson is one of my best friends.

I also think that my ethiopian girlfriends were the most attractive women I've dated.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I agree with @88jose88 and @dancilley, whites create the best, safest, healthiest environments that are conducive to productivity.

After living in the shithole Memphis for 27 wasted years, I never want to live around blacks or Mexicans ever again.

I want to stay here in Asia where the Asian people have created a civil and happy environment for themselves. Whites and Asians coexist peacefully.

I'm happy for @88jose88 for moving.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@88jose88

Finally.. I just want to say congratulations and best of luck to you.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 4th, 2024, 8:40 am
@88jose88

Thanks,man!

It's so much better here,still some evil nignogs around but majority white.

When I move to maastricht,it will be different.blacks are 2% vs 16% of the population in holland and maastricht is a small city in a remote location away from all the ethnics in amsterdam.

Cleveland,is 64% black as a whole.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

88jose88 wrote:
February 5th, 2024, 8:00 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 4th, 2024, 8:40 am
@88jose88

Thanks,man!

It's so much better here,still some evil nignogs around but majority white.

When I move to maastricht,it will be different.blacks are 2% vs 16% of the population in holland and maastricht is a small city in a remote location away from all the ethnics in amsterdam.

Cleveland,is 64% black as a whole.
Best of luck to you. I hope your journey to Maastricht Netherlands goes well. We are rooting for you.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
February 4th, 2024, 3:26 am
I agree with @88jose88 and @dancilley, whites create the best, safest, healthiest environments that are conducive to productivity.

After living in the shithole Memphis for 27 wasted years, I never want to live around blacks or Mexicans ever again.

I want to stay here in Asia where the Asian people have created a civil and happy environment for themselves. Whites and Asians coexist peacefully.

I'm happy for @88jose88 for moving.
Still Whites shouldn't try to steal and take over Asian societies. That's no different than Black and Browns taking over White society. Seems like after whites allowed their nations to get f***ed over, they flee to Asia to try to take over Asian society. When Blacks and Browns f***ed up their society, they move in to White society and try to do the same to them. People are just too damn sorry, lazy, and stupid to build their own nations so they try to leech off other countries that are doing better mentally.

America is only declining because we have too many f***ing traitors in this country and Israel owns us. Get enough liberal whites in Asia, and they'll be teaching the men how to allow blacks to f**k their women while they jerk off to it in no time. White liberal men are trash just like white liberal women. Everywhere they go, they destroy it with their stupid ass ideology.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 6th, 2024, 3:11 pm
Still Whites shouldn't try to steal and take over Asian societies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
America is only declining because we have too many f***ing traitors in this country and Israel owns us.
It's a cult of greed and power. Anyone who wants to be a part of the cult is welcome to join.

I'll stay here in peaceful Asia until I die. NO MORE BLACKS AND BROWNS or FAT PIG WHITES.

I'll stay here in peaceful Asia until I die. NO MORE BLACKS AND BROWNS or FAT PIG WHITES.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
February 6th, 2024, 5:35 pm
Still Whites shouldn't try to steal and take over Asian societies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
America is only declining because we have too many f***ing traitors in this country and Israel owns us.
It's a cult of greed and power. Anyone who wants to be a part of the cult is welcome to join.

Well Blacks and Browns probably won't ever bother to invade Vietnam. At least not in large numbers they won't.
It's only happening to the White countries right now because they want to destroy all the advanced white nations first....When they finish them off they'll come after Asia next, starting with Korea and Japan. Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines, Laos, Indonesia, Mayalasia, Vietnam, etc these places will be left alone. Mostly because Cambodia is pretty much third world. Thailand often attracts nothing but sex tourist but even still Thailand will still remain pretty much Thai and won't get overwhelmed by invaders. Laos is very strict they only recently started to allow tourist to visit and even so they are strict about who gets to come there. They aren't going to throw out the red carpet for anyone. I think the brown Asian countries are all safe from being invaded, they have nothing that will attract invaders to their countries. Places like Japan, Korea on the other hand....Are vulnerable. China not so much unless things there start to change in the future.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

February 6th, 2024, 7:06 pm
Well Blacks and Browns probably won't ever bother to invade Vietnam. At least not in large numbers they won't.
It's only happening to the White countries right now because they want to destroy all the advanced white nations first....When they finish them off they'll come after Asia next, starting with Korea and Japan. Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines, Laos, Indonesia, Mayalasia, Vietnam, etc these places will be left alone. Mostly because Cambodia is pretty much third world. Thailand often attracts nothing but sex tourist but even still Thailand will still remain pretty much Thai and won't get overwhelmed by invaders. Laos is very strict they only recently started to allow tourist to visit and even so they are strict about who gets to come there. They aren't going to throw out the red carpet for anyone. I think the brown Asian countries are all safe from being invaded, they have nothing that will attract invaders to their countries. Places like Japan, Korea on the other hand....Are vulnerable. China not so much unless things there start to change in the future.
"Attack of the Blacks and Browns"

"Attack of the Groids"

"Invasion of the Groids"

I hate most white men too. There fat, stubborn, and pigheaded