What am I doing wrong?Not getting many matches on asian dating sites?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: What am I doing wrong?Not getting many matches on asian dating sites?

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
February 10th, 2024, 3:27 am
Better to be honest. One of my colleagues, a young Hungarian guy working with me at the hedge fund in London, met a Vietnamese girl just arrived to study English, on a dating site I think.
Girls on dating apps are red flags. A Vietnamese who would leave her own country and go to London is also a red flag. I know the culture here. Usually the only reason Vietnamese go abroad is to make more money that they couldn't make in Vietnam.
publicduende wrote:
February 10th, 2024, 3:27 am
LOL good luck finding a plump-assed Vietnamese girl.
You must have not spent a lot of time here. Walk around and there's tons. Only the most experienced big booty hunters such as myself are capable of catching them.

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/fligh ... 40465.html

"Flight attendants provide $3,000 sex services in HCMC"
A former flight attendant was arrested Thursday for brokering sex services provided by her colleagues for US$1,000-3,000 a session.

Vo Thi My Hanh, 26, the former flight attendant, had close contact with attendants still working and asked them to provide the services to "high-end" clients.
All this talk about big booty is making me hungry for more of it. Period.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

88jose88 wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 8:39 am

this is the pic I used.I think it's a very handsome picture,and is most accurate to how I look in different mirrors.

I am using vietnamese cupid and asiandating.com

Could women think I'm a catfish?Or that I'm too out of their league?

I know yick is gonna say I'm average looking or that I'm bald etc(I'm not in real life,I just styled my hair with gel in this pic)but I mog 95% of guys on these sites for sure.

What is the problem?I'm getting matches,but not nearly enough right now,and I get simped over by western women with these same pics on social media.it's wierd that western women are easier than asian women for me.
@88jose88

That's kind of a shitty picture tbh. You can do better than that. Wear something a bit nicer, maybe a white button down, style your hair a bit better, this slick-back thing doesn't work and makes skull look odd. You don't need to resort to tactics like having yourself pictured in front of fancy cars like some Tate wannabe, but it may help if you go to a photography studio and get some professional headshots taken. Some full-body shots, too. These people know angles a lot better than you do, and will make your face "pop".

Make better pictures. You'll do better. I remember pictures you showed a year ago, you had a short well-groomed beard, a different outfit and shirt on and you were standing in front of some nice building/garden thing. You looked way more appealing in those images then you do in this. Just being honest and telling it as it is, brother.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yeah, and the angle isn't good. It's slightly under the nose. Good thing we can't see the contents of the nose-- hair, mucous. :) But even so, who wants to see up someone's nose, even if they can't see anything? Show off the fact that you have hair.

Americans tend to be affluent and stopped caring about fashion. People from developed countries may appreciate dressing up.

The house you are in front of may look okay. But wood or that cement type board is kind of boring to look at.

I read a smile makes someone 30% more attractive. On the other hand, in some countries, smiling means you genuinely like someone, or you're an idiot, or you're drunk, or something like that. I've heard and read if you go around smiling a lot in the Ukraine or Russia, they think you are an idiot. Or Russians may think you really like them, but think you are insincere when you go around smiling at strangers. I saw a group of Russian expats taking a photo, and I saw a young man ball up his fist, pull up his arm to his chest and muster the proudest, most serious look he could manage. They didn't even smile for the photographs. So consider the target audience and maybe read a bit and look at their facial expressions. I think in general smiles are good.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I can only imagine how bad dating must be in America for men over 35. Especially if they have no clue about red pill, dating abroad, and think that american women are the only ones available to them. Even with the dating aside, America is already a big sloppy mess. Add in the awful women, and men in America have a pretty shitty life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

If you're anything like you are on here, you're probably coming across as boring and weird and the fatal sin of all men to young women 'creepy'.

You can actually have a picture of Lorenzo Lamas in his prime but if the words you're typing out are anything like you're typing here then they're going to fire you off.

You want a quality woman? Become a quality man! Harder than it looks sure but possible.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Spending thousands of dollars to get a NAWALT unicorn fantasy overseas,doesn't sound appealing to me anymore.

I just want a job at this point,save up,move to maastricht,do psychedelics and f**k hookers all day.

that money can be better used to actually get something with certainty that will make me happy.