IF I weren't a neoplatonist I'd just be a atheist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

IF I weren't a neoplatonist I'd just be a atheist

Post by 88jose88 »

not a christian.stop heckling me @MrMan .the bible is full of errors,discrepancies and divergent theologies.it's soteriology is not consistent.

sufism is neoplatonic,do I know if muhammed was really a secret neoplatonist?No.but sufi islam has alot of practical benefits.

Even buddhism is more true than any typical theist religion for rejecting the God concept as found in said religions.but buddhism doesn't offer social and patriarchal benefits and is pretty feminist.Buddha was a cuck while Muhammed was based.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: IF I weren't a neoplatonist I'd just be a atheist

Post by MrMan »

I'm not trying to heckle you. I do think your religious pursuits and bouncing around like this isn't good for you.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 8:29 am
not a christian.stop heckling me @MrMan .the bible is full of errors,discrepancies and divergent theologies.it's soteriology is not consistent.

sufism is neoplatonic,do I know if muhammed was really a secret neoplatonist?No.but sufi islam has alot of practical benefits.

Even buddhism is more true than any typical theist religion for rejecting the God concept as found in said religions.but buddhism doesn't offer social and patriarchal benefits and is pretty feminist.Buddha was a cuck while Muhammed was based.
You're all over the place. All religions are just various forms of nihilism. All religions preach this bullshit that people are inherently sinful or evil or need to just accept that everything is bullshit. You criticise Christianity and then praise Muhammad as "based" without even realising they're the same religion.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:

You're all over the place. All religions are just various forms of nihilism. All religions preach this bullshit that people are inherently sinful or evil or need to just accept that everything is bullshit. You criticise Christianity and then praise Muhammad as "based" without even realising they're the same religion.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Pixel--Dude

I really appreciate his diverse set of opinions and insights on religion and spirituality, but
It's hard to keep up with him.. Kalingo, 88Jose88, 69xine, etc. :lol:
One day his a Pagan, other day his a Christain, and then his a Muslim, and after that his a Neoplatonist? What the hell is a Neoplatonist anyway?

@88jose88

I'm not disrespecting you man. No offense. Based on my observation.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 16th, 2024, 6:44 am
88jose88 wrote:

Qi qong isn't bullshit.shamanism isn't bullshit.