hinduism is jewish subversion

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

hinduism is jewish subversion

Post by 88jose88 »

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: hinduism is jewish subversion

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
February 15th, 2024, 9:21 pm
I'm unable to watch this video. What is the message it tries to convey?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 16th, 2024, 1:21 am
88jose88 wrote:
basically that the yogis preach oneness and unity and worked against hitler.a mekubal jew at 1:50 says jews control hinduism.the jews came from india.shiva and kirshna are yahweh.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
February 16th, 2024, 6:51 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
88jose88 wrote:
basically that the yogis preach oneness and unity and worked against hitler.a mekubal jew at 1:50 says jews control hinduism.the jews came from india.shiva and kirshna are yahweh.
I don't believe they are the same just because some Jew said that Jews control Hinduism. I think it's likely that Hitler worked with the Zionist Jews anyway so who cares whether or not some yogis opposed him.

I don't know what basis there is to believe Shiva and Yahweh are the same being. I don't believe that's true at all. Yahweh is more closely related to Anu/Chronos and the Demiurge from Gnosticism. Shiva is more associated with Prometheus and Enki, all of which shared occult knowledge with humanity against the will of the gods.

I've had a psychedelic experience in the past which revealed that yoga (etymology of the word coming from a sanskrit word meaning union) is the practice needed to align the astral subtle bodies to achieve the ultimate balance. Shiva is the Adi Yogi. The teacher of this practice, which is part of the forbidden knowledge in Genesis.

That's what I think. But you go ahead and believe some Jew on YouTube. You don't know what the hells going on anyway, I'd be surprised if you had a clue what day of the week it is.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 16th, 2024, 7:02 am
88jose88 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
88jose88 wrote:
I don't believe they are the same just because some Jew said that Jews control Hinduism. I think it's likely that Hitler worked with the Zionist Jews anyway so who cares whether or not some yogis opposed him.

I don't know what basis there is to believe Shiva and Yahweh are the same being. I don't believe that's true at all. Yahweh is more closely related to Anu/Chronos and the Demiurge from Gnosticism. Shiva is more associated with Prometheus and Enki, all of which shared occult knowledge with humanity against the will of the gods.

I've had a psychedelic experience in the past which revealed that yoga (etymology of the word coming from a sanskrit word meaning union) is the practice needed to align the astral subtle bodies to achieve the ultimate balance. Shiva is the Adi Yogi. The teacher of this practice, which is part of the forbidden knowledge in Genesis.

That's what I think. But you go ahead and believe some Jew on YouTube. You don't know what the hells going on anyway, I'd be surprised if you had a clue what day of the week it is.
oke blue man worshipper :lol:

ea is enki.ea is his real name.ea is the kabbalistic pronounciation of the tetragrammaton.lilith is his wife and lilith in kabbalah is yahweh's true side and female half.You worship Satan dude.

Satan is yhwh's true side.

anything that promotes unity and boundless love for all humans is jewish.I don't consider top mekubalim 'some jew on youtube'they know what they're talking about.

While the fourth reich is likely going to liberate us,enki worshippers jut wait on enki to save them.passivity.

Hitler was smeared and Hitler only lost because of traitors in his ranks.it has nothing to do with zionists.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
February 16th, 2024, 12:41 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
88jose88 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
88jose88 wrote:

ea is enki.ea is his real name.ea is the kabbalistic pronounciation of the tetragrammaton.lilith is his wife and lilith in kabbalah is yahweh's true side and female half.You worship Satan dude.

anything that promotes unity and boundless love for all humans is jewish.I don't consider top mekubalim 'some jew on youtube'they know what they're talking about.

While the fourth reich is likely going to liberate us,enki worshippers jut wait on enki to save them.passivity.

Hitler was smeared and Hitler only lost because of traitors in his ranks.it has nothing to do with zionists.
Yeah, I hold the god Shiva in very high esteem. I think he's the true benefactor of humanity and tried to teach humanity how to ascend as gods through the occultic practice of yoga and kundalini meditation. I've seen Shiva in a few deeply spiritual psychedelic experiences where he gave me advice on how to overcome some issues in my life.

Ea is the name the Akkadians had given Enki. This was long before the Kabbalah. Enki is similar to the serpent in Biblical Genesis in the sense that he had given Adapa, his human disciple knowledge that was forbidden to humanity by Yahweh. Yaheweh is not Enki or Shiva, Yahweh is Anu in the Sumerian clay tablets he summons Adapa to the heavens and confronts him about the forbidden knowledge he was taught by Enki.

Ea/Enki is synonymous to Prometheus in the Greek myths who gave mankind the fire of the gods against the will of the gods of Olympus. In my opinion the fire of the gods given by Prometheus, the forbidden knowledge from Genesis and the Sumerian clay tablets disseminated from the serpent and Enki and the occultic practice of yoga taught to humanity by Shiva are all the same thing. Forbidden knowledge which was forbidden by Yahweh. Ergo; your bullshit ramblings are once again false and misinformed.

How does anything which promotes unity and love for humanity Jewish? The Jews who believe in the Talmud and Kabbalah want most of humanity dead. Maybe you should look into their actual texts instead of taking the word of some moron on YouTube.

I've never said that I want to wait for Enki to come save us. That's just weak mentality. I believe we should fight against the oppressors here and now! Though I'm only one man! What I need to wait for is for moronic idiots to realise we got the shit end of the stick before I can fight! Says you anyway. You're the one saying the fourth reich will come and save us. You're a f***ing idiot.

Hitler likely conspired with the zionists in an attempt to relocate jews to Israel. Why cares whether or not he had traitors in his ranks. He was likely a zionist puppet anyway and whether or not he actually killed jews is irrelevant to this fact.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 18th, 2024, 11:11 pm
88jose88 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
88jose88 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Yeah, I hold the god Shiva in very high esteem. I think he's the true benefactor of humanity and tried to teach humanity how to ascend as gods through the occultic practice of yoga and kundalini meditation. I've seen Shiva in a few deeply spiritual psychedelic experiences where he gave me advice on how to overcome some issues in my life.

Ea is the name the Akkadians had given Enki. This was long before the Kabbalah. Enki is similar to the serpent in Biblical Genesis in the sense that he had given Adapa, his human disciple knowledge that was forbidden to humanity by Yahweh. Yaheweh is not Enki or Shiva, Yahweh is Anu in the Sumerian clay tablets he summons Adapa to the heavens and confronts him about the forbidden knowledge he was taught by Enki.

Ea/Enki is synonymous to Prometheus in the Greek myths who gave mankind the fire of the gods against the will of the gods of Olympus. In my opinion the fire of the gods given by Prometheus, the forbidden knowledge from Genesis and the Sumerian clay tablets disseminated from the serpent and Enki and the occultic practice of yoga taught to humanity by Shiva are all the same thing. Forbidden knowledge which was forbidden by Yahweh. Ergo; your bullshit ramblings are once again false and misinformed.

How does anything which promotes unity and love for humanity Jewish? The Jews who believe in the Talmud and Kabbalah want most of humanity dead. Maybe you should look into their actual texts instead of taking the word of some moron on YouTube.

I've never said that I want to wait for Enki to come save us. That's just weak mentality. I believe we should fight against the oppressors here and now! Though I'm only one man! What I need to wait for is for moronic idiots to realise we got the shit end of the stick before I can fight! Says you anyway. You're the one saying the fourth reich will come and save us. You're a f***ing idiot.

Hitler likely conspired with the zionists in an attempt to relocate jews to Israel. Why cares whether or not he had traitors in his ranks. He was likely a zionist puppet anyway and whether or not he actually killed jews is irrelevant to this fact.
I don't care anymore,I support the behemoth killing the leviathan and the vaccine.when whites are gone and we are in a post-acopalyptic fallout,native americans can repopulate their lands and take control and whites gone means we can destroy the WHITE jewish yoke because all thnics are anti-semites,it's you white people that support the jews and blacks and lick their butts.

you act like all gentiles are allies.white people are just as bad as jews,they're both white anyway.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
April 1st, 2024, 2:38 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 18th, 2024, 11:11 pm
88jose88 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
88jose88 wrote:

I don't care anymore,I support the behemoth killing the leviathan and the vaccine.when whites are gone and we are in a post-acopalyptic fallout,native americans can repopulate their lands and take control and whites gone means we can destroy the WHITE jewish yoke because all thnics are anti-semites,it's you white people that support the jews and blacks and lick their butts.

you act like all gentiles are allies.white people are just as bad as jews,they're both white anyway.
Did you just assume my skin tone?