Tsar has Returned!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tsar has Returned!

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 9:28 pm
MrMan wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 7:46 pm
Tsar wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 3:42 am
A Tsar, Visionary, Philosopher King, Sun King, Sovereign, and the One Favored by the Deities. All will behold my magnificence in the year I became the Dragon and claim my rightful place as a god amongst men!
You should quickly repent and say you are a man and not a god.

Acts 12
21 So on a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat on his throne and gave an oration to them. 22 And the people kept shouting, “The voice of a god and not of a man!” 23 Then immediately an angel of the Lord struck him, because he did not give glory to God. And he was eaten by worms and died.
(NKJV)
I am a deity and I am proud of it. I will not repent because
Well, you were posting about having worms crawling in you before, after you'd made boasts claiming to be a god.

If you were a god, couldn't you create a beautiful, blonde, sweet, perpetual 18-year-old who looks a bit young for her age to be your girlfriend who wakes up as a virgin every morning? Plenty of men like myself have been able to get a girlfriend who became a wife.

Haven't you posted on here about not having work, not having money.... but then claim to be a god. It doesn't make any sense.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
February 24th, 2024, 4:52 pm
Tsar wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 9:28 pm
MrMan wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 7:46 pm
Tsar wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 3:42 am
A Tsar, Visionary, Philosopher King, Sun King, Sovereign, and the One Favored by the Deities. All will behold my magnificence in the year I became the Dragon and claim my rightful place as a god amongst men!
You should quickly repent and say you are a man and not a god.

Acts 12
21 So on a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat on his throne and gave an oration to them. 22 And the people kept shouting, “The voice of a god and not of a man!” 23 Then immediately an angel of the Lord struck him, because he did not give glory to God. And he was eaten by worms and died.
(NKJV)
I am a deity and I am proud of it. I will not repent because
Well, you were posting about having worms crawling in you before, after you'd made boasts claiming to be a god.

If you were a god, couldn't you create a beautiful, blonde, sweet, perpetual 18-year-old who looks a bit young for her age to be your girlfriend who wakes up as a virgin every morning? Plenty of men like myself have been able to get a girlfriend who became a wife.

Haven't you posted on here about not having work, not having money.... but then claim to be a god. It doesn't make any sense.
They were shadow worms and a spiritual assassination attempt on my life.

Going to recharge on the Leylines but mostly leave the US helped me overcome and dispel it.

I am a Divine Being incarnate as a human. Demiurge places limiters on the corporeal human body that souls are trapped in so gods cannot use Divine Power while as humans.

Only Divine Beings who descend or appear from the heavens bypass Demiurge because they are not of our world.

Also, not all deities create humans.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

yick wrote:
February 24th, 2024, 1:42 pm
Jesus...

@Tsar the only single male in history NOT to get laid in the Philippines.

You're as bigger a wanker as @kangarunner why don't the both of you meet up and give each other the bumming of your lives you so clearly and deeply desire - get it out of your systems you absolute homosexual. :lol:
HAHAHAHA

You really are a miserable old man aren't you? Is this how you spend your time in your 50s now typing like this?

Now I know why you've never been married and no woman would ever want to be with you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I'm 50 I sure as f**k won't be bickering to some person on the Internet. You come on here because you're lonely and miserable and having nothing else to do with you life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

kangarunner wrote:
February 24th, 2024, 6:12 pm
yick wrote:
Jesus...

You're as bigger a wanker as @kangarunner why don't the both of you meet up and give each other the bumming of your lives you so clearly and deeply desire - get it out of your systems you absolute homosexual. :lol:
HAHAHAHA

You really are a miserable old man aren't you? Is this how you spend your time in your 50s now typing like this?

Now I know why you've never been married and no woman would ever want to be with you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I'm 50 I sure as f**k won't be bickering to some person on the Internet. You come on here because you're lonely and miserable and having nothing else to do with you life.
And what is your current age? Because bickering to some anonymous person on the internet is precisely what you are doing right now. Any reason for us to think you will be different at age 50? (other than because you've drunk yourself into insanity or otherwise can't even use the internet any more by then)

LMFAO, been a while since I visited HA and what do I see at the top of my active page but this troll thread that reminds me of old times.

@Tsar: you should have at least gotten some experience in the Phillipines. I assume MarcosZeitola offered to hook you up with a whorelet. First time is always tricky and normal girls expect men in their 30's and up to have some experience. Whores are pretty much the only women who will put up with no experience from middle aged men, unless you go the religious nut route like MrMan.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Shemp wrote:
February 24th, 2024, 7:11 pm
kangarunner wrote:
yick wrote:
Jesus...

HAHAHAHA

And what is your current age? Because bickering to some anonymous person on the internet is precisely what you are doing right now. Any reason for us to think you will be different at age 50? (other than because you've drunk yourself into insanity or otherwise can't even use the internet any more by then)

LMFAO, been a while since I visited HA and what do I see at the top of my active page but this troll thread that reminds me of old times.

@Tsar: you should have at least gotten some experience in the Phillipines. I assume MarcosZeitola offered to hook you up with a whorelet. First time is always tricky and normal girls expect men in their 30's and up to have some experience. Whores are pretty much the only women who will put up with no experience from middle aged men, unless you go the religious nut route like MrMan.
I already have a girl lined up in EE and I'm moving back there soon.

She's a little experienced but otherwise a good girl.

I've eventually get youthful virgin girls but for now, I just want an attractive girlfriend.

Filipinas are not my type and I won't ever consider a Filipina. They're just not my type. I'm not really enjoying my time in the Philippines.

I only really like Europe.

Also, I don't use whores and never will.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

kangarunner wrote:
yick wrote:
Jesus...

HAHAHAHA

I have a great life, I work at a job with very little hours, am paid well, save most of it, am an expat (my childhood dream came true) am a dual national and will retire to a country that isn't the UK with a guaranteed pension and I have my health, strength and fitness still whereas you admit that you're mentally ill and hop from country to country on 90 day visas and think you're the man because you're shagging ugly Vietnamese girls - let's get one thing straight, you have nothing that I would want - nothing! Also, you seem to let past events in your life torment you whereas they don't with me, obviously, you can't forget the past but you actually want to kill people from the past, I don't - I have made peace with it - who do you think has the more tranquil headspace, you or me? Of course it is me.

I have been a member of this forum coming up to ten years, I am not here because of you - the reason we are having this online spat is because you made a thread titled 'I hate niggers' and you're angry because I have challenged you on it - that's why. Most of your posts are moronic and as Frank has highlighted - done when you're either drugged up, drunk or have forgot to take your medications - I have NO medication - nothing, none, nada - no depression, no mental or emotional turnmoil - don't have to drink alcohol, don't have to take smack which you probably do over there in Vietnam - as for women and marriage, I have never wanted to get married - a mugs game and as for 'no woman wanting me' well, when you see the state of most men - just look at you for a start - an emotionally immature and stupid little arsewipe, it is obvious there are a few women around the world who would love to be with me. :D
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

yick wrote:
February 24th, 2024, 9:56 pm
I have a great life, I work at a job with very little hours, am paid well, save most of it, am an expat (my childhood dream came true) am a dual national and will retire to a country that isn't the UK with a guaranteed pension and I have my health, strength and fitness still whereas you admit that you're mentally ill and hop from country to country on 90 day visas and think you're the man because you're shagging ugly Vietnamese girls - let's get one thing straight, you have nothing that I would want - nothing! Also, you seem to let past events in your life torment you whereas they don't with me, obviously, you can't forget the past but you actually want to kill people from the past, I don't - I have made peace with it - who do you think has the more tranquil headspace, you or me? Of course it is me.

I have been a member of this forum coming up to ten years, I am not here because of you - the reason we are having this online spat is because you made a thread titled 'I hate niggers' and you're angry because I have challenged you on it - that's why. Most of your posts are moronic and as Frank has highlighted - done when you're either drugged up, drunk or have forgot to take your medications - I have NO medication - nothing, none, nada - no depression, no mental or emotional turnmoil - don't have to drink alcohol, don't have to take smack which you probably do over there in Vietnam - as for women and marriage, I have never wanted to get married - a mugs game and as for 'no woman wanting me' well, when you see the state of most men - just look at you for a start - an emotionally immature and stupid little arsewipe, it is obvious there are a few women around the world who would love to be with me. :D
@yick, good on you for earning something that you wanted. If you're happy with your life, then good on you. You made it that way because of your choices.

This is my 7th year traveling/living abroad. Not sure how I could finance all that travel doing drugs or medications which I don't. Yeah I got some mental issues. But now I'm with a great woman who is bilingual and very smart who I love being with and she's asking me to marry her. So I'm fairly happy with where my life is going. If we get married I'll be staying here in Asia.

I was just thinking about how stupid this is to be arguing with someone on the internet who I've never met in person and don't know at all. I wish you the best. Yeah you're right, me making that post was stupid on me.

I've met Winston in person and am in contact with him on Whatsapp so he'd be able to vouch for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I wish you all the best @kangarunner with your future. I am just talking from experience, the past and all hatreds, let it go, at first, it's hard to let go but it will be the best thing you ever did.