I had no idea colombian women were this poor and desperate

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

I had no idea colombian women were this poor and desperate

Post by 88jose88 »

30% of the population suffers from food insecurity or hunger,with 24% of medellin's population and 70% of cartagena's population.

add in extreme violence due to this poverty,and many are forced into prostitution from a young age,no wonder they are scammers and get with any westerner that offers them a better life.

I didn't know latin america had african and yemen levels of poverty in certain metrics,I always thought latin america was more developed than say the phillipines.in brazil,I heard something a long time ago that without government welfare 40% of the population would not be in poverty but extreme poverty.

the crime rates make sense seeing this,I mean I wouldn't want to go there or into a favela or barrio but I have alot more empathy for them now.if I skipped a meal or two I'd get violent myself.

We need free energy technology and also to overthrow the mequbalim as soon as possible to end poverty,we also need a communist revolution that doesn't give power to the jews(Unless they're Ebionites like myself,I should be dictator of earth because my vision is noble,out of the box and progressive).I nominate @Lucas88 to be the global gentile Commander in chief of the globe,when we lead the revolution against the mequbalim.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: I had no idea colombian women were this poor and desperate

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
February 24th, 2024, 1:48 pm
30% of the population suffers from food insecurity or hunger,with 24% of medellin's population and 70% of cartagena's population.

add in extreme violence due to this poverty,and many are forced into prostitution from a young age,no wonder they are scammers and get with any westerner that offers them a better life.

I didn't know latin america had african and yemen levels of poverty in certain metrics,I always thought latin america was more developed than say the phillipines.in brazil,I heard something a long time ago that without government welfare 40% of the population would not be in poverty but extreme poverty.

the crime rates make sense seeing this,I mean I wouldn't want to go there or into a favela or barrio but I have alot more empathy for them now.if I skipped a meal or two I'd get violent myself.

We need free energy technology and also to overthrow the mequbalim as soon as possible to end poverty,we also need a communist revolution that doesn't give power to the jews(Unless they're Ebionites like myself,I should be dictator of earth because my vision is noble,out of the box and progressive).I nominate @Lucas88 to be the global gentile Commander in chief of the globe,when we lead the revolution against the mequbalim.
Hey I've noticed your tags aren't working properly. @Lucas88 might want to comment on what you said here, but you failed to tag him. I've sorted it for you.

Agree with you about free energy technology. A lot of basic rights like food and energy should absolutely be free.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

88jose88 wrote:

Latin America is a continent of extremes—you find both affluent neighborhoods with first-world levels of development and abject poverty, often within a short drive's distance. The level of inequality is enormous. ☹️

Latin America in the days of the Spanish Empire was the wealthiest region on Earth. Mexico City, Lima, Buenos Aires and other capitals were thriving economic centers and industry flourished throughout the continent under the stability that Spanish rule provided. But then the so-called "libertadores", men of bourgeois and liberal ideals like Bolívar, San Martín, Hidalgo and O'Higgins, saw an opportunity to go into business for themselves. The fragmented Latin America that would follow has been ruled by corrupt governments and greedy plutocrats since.

This is the reason for the abject poverty, enormous inequality and social dysfunction throughout much of the continent. The place is run by corrupt criminals who don't give a shit about the needs of the people and only care about the interests of the ultra-rich. The resulting inequality and destitution naturally push more people into crime and now the cartels run amok and wreak havok upon certain regions. The high crime rates are simply due to desperation. Many people are purely in survival mode. Most people on this forum would do the same thing if they were in the same situation.

By the way, there is a conspiratorial aspect to the whole phenomenon of Latin American independence. It is understood by some that Bolívar and ilk were in fact agents of the British Crown tasked with the mission to fragment the Spanish Empire and destroy it from within so that the British Empire could take out its strongest rival. They operated via Freemasonry.

It's tragic that such a beautiful continent as Latin America remains mired in poverty. And the causes of this situation are far beyond the control of the ordinary Latin American citizen.

As for the Kabbalists/Mequbalim, they want to push us all into the same abject poverty and deprivation and then exterminate anybody who isn't Jewish or a Noahide. They believe that they have to destroy all of the nations (goyim) so that the Messiah can come and Tikkun Olam can be completed.

I agree with your overall assessment. The world is so messed up right now (and is probably going to get much worse) because its rulers are so bad and work for the NWO agenda. We won't ever be able to live in a decent world until the current elite is deposed and a new elite with a noble vision takes its place.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 24th, 2024, 3:09 pm
88jose88 wrote:

Latin America is a continent of extremes—you find both affluent neighborhoods with first-world levels of development and abject poverty, often within a short drive's distance. The level of inequality is enormous. ☹️

Latin America in the days of the Spanish Empire was the wealthiest region on Earth. Mexico City, Lima, Buenos Aires and other capitals were thriving economic centers and industry flourished throughout the continent under the stability that Spanish rule provided. But then the so-called "libertadores", men of bourgeois and liberal ideals like Bolívar, San Martín, Hidalgo and O'Higgins, saw an opportunity to go into business for themselves. The fragmented Latin America that would follow has been ruled by corrupt governments and greedy plutocrats since.

This is the reason for the abject poverty, enormous inequality and social dysfunction throughout much of the continent. The place is run by corrupt criminals who don't give a shit about the needs of the people and only care about the interests of the ultra-rich. The resulting inequality and destitution naturally push more people into crime and now the cartels run amok and wreak havok upon certain regions. The high crime rates are simply due to desperation. Many people are purely in survival mode. Most people on this forum would do the same thing if they were in the same situation.

By the way, there is a conspiratorial aspect to the whole phenomenon of Latin American independence. It is understood by some that Bolívar and ilk were in fact agents of the British Crown tasked with the mission to fragment the Spanish Empire and destroy it from within so that the British Empire could take out its strongest rival. They operated via Freemasonry.

It's tragic that such a beautiful continent as Latin America remains mired in poverty. And the causes of this situation are far beyond the control of the ordinary Latin American citizen.

As for the Kabbalists/Mequbalim, they want to push us all into the same abject poverty and deprivation and then exterminate anybody who isn't Jewish or a Noahide. They believe that they have to destroy all of the nations (goyim) so that the Messiah can come and Tikkun Olam can be completed.

I agree with your overall assessment. The world is so messed up right now (and is probably going to get much worse) because its rulers are so bad and work for the NWO agenda. We won't ever be able to live in a decent world until the current elite is deposed and a new elite with a noble vision takes its place.
Only Absolute Monarchies can create prosperous and functional societies that have long-term outlooks.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 24th, 2024, 3:09 pm
88jose88 wrote:

Latin America is a lot better than it was, take Lima - you don't see banged out jalopies on the road like you did in the 80's and 90's being held together with rope and bits of wings/doors missing - a lot of new cars are on the road these days, lots of new apartment blocks are being built all around Peru and people are buying them on the crap mortgage rates being offered by local banks (over 10%) you go into the supermarkets there and the produce for sale is as good as the UK - no kidding - that's not to say there isn't poverty, there most definitely is but it is a lot better than it was. It has took hundreds of years to improve but we are going in the right direction, I agree that crime is linked to poverty and the reasons why the high crime rate exists in that part of the world is down to inequality and poverty but all the Americas seem to have high crime and murder rates except for probably Canada so I don't know if poverty is it - Puerto Rico isn't particulary poverty stricken but has a very high murder rate - a lot of it might be down to the old fashioned 'machista' culture that was a part of Spanish society in the 1800's - a mans honour wasn't to be questioned and if it was - it would be met with violence - Latin America still has aspects of that whereas Spain has moved on from it and some countries are worse than others - Venezuela has a very high murder rate whereas Chile does not (in comparison - none of them are Finland).