happierabroad=taking advantage of desperate women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: happierabroad=taking advantage of desperate women

Post by Winston »

I've talked to expats in Angeles City about this. They laughed and said that the Filipinas here are taking advantage of US and getting free money and laughing to the bank. lol. So we are the victims in a sense and they are profitting off us. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 7:23 pm
I've talked to expats in Angeles City about this. They laughed and said that the Filipinas here are taking advantage of US and getting free money and laughing to the bank. lol. So we are the victims in a sense and they are profitting off us. lol
Why the expats there are banging money grabbing ugly whores are beyond my understanding.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

88jose88 wrote:
February 24th, 2024, 3:48 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 24th, 2024, 2:20 pm
88jose88 wrote:
February 24th, 2024, 2:16 pm
i know i dont want to have power over someone,but seeing that all the main HA destinations are extremely poor with desperate women,you're just taking advantage of these women and if you get suckered and burned don't cry about it if they're just pretending to have liked you .

just accept it for what it is.no need to idealie shit.

is it better than being incel?Sure..but atleast be honest about what you're doing.
Who's taking advantage of desperate women? Happier abroad isn't about taking advantage of anyone. It's about different cultures having different attitudes towards men.
If a western woman doesn't like the 80% of unattractive men.what makes you think eastern women do?You think they do?They just need men way more.a western sexpat with a favorable exchange rate is a beacon of hope for these women,due to destitution.

I'm not saying don't do it because it's immoral,it beats being incel,I'm no moralfag,but me and my sister discussed this long ago and she was right.
But western women are SUPER PICKY. That's not right or natural either. How do Western women justify that? The dating scene in the US is also unnatural, toxic, and unfriendly too. At least the dating scene in other countries is more warm and friendly and natural.

As long as you aren't raping women or sexing them and dumping them, you aren't taking advantage of anyone.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 7:24 pm
Winston wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 7:23 pm
Why the expats there are banging money grabbing ugly whores are beyond my understanding.
Ugly Filipina whore? I can only ask you to compare a Filipina with the typical US-girl next door....white or black.... Who is the ugly one....

Often these expats from Europe and Northern America (these men are not really expats however, just visiting Philippines as tourists, they are not living there permanently) are financially totally broken because of divorce court rulings in Western countries. They are straight men, not so young, who desire at least to have some short time sex with a straight female. They prefer to travel abroad, otherwise they would end up totally lonely.
With a cheap flight, cheap stay, nice girls, nice weather they can afford holidays for a few weeks in the Philippines.
-----
Other ones, and I was one of them, have been dateless and my life otherwise was not really the best I expected it to be. I never made it up to a Western girlfriend even for 30 minutes. - So I relocated from Europe to Asia. I was surprised, such a big difference, I met so many women who were interested in me and this was not in rather cheap Philippines and Thailand, but in Malaysia/Singapore and Japan.

Relocation and international/interracial marriage was the best decision I ever made in my entire life.

The problem about relocation to Asia is not about women, it is about what can you work, how much can you earn? Because without money you will be back to Europe or US within a few months....and also Asia is not so cheap anymore....

Some elderly lonely expats were working all life and get a regular retirement allowance and they stay outside of the USA and Europe all year round with a young average looking girl,

some like myself, while still young, find a good job abroad and find also support by a local woman, but many Western men are simply too young and do not have their financial situation under control, have also language issues, etc. so they go back and work again for half a year or so....and come again...

Well I could do it, never back again and some others I know also could do it and did not go back - but of course many fail, stay just short-time and are coming and going - for how long they can do that is the question...you are getting older...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

88jose88 wrote:
If a western woman doesn't like the 80% of unattractive men.what makes you think eastern women do?

You think they do? They just need men way more.a western sexpat with a favorable exchange rate is a beacon of hope for these women,due to destitution.
I'm not saying don't do it because it's immoral,it beats being incel,I'm no moralfag,but me and my sister discussed this long ago and she was right.
@88jose88

80 % of unattractive men are rejected by a Western woman? Please tell me how many Western women are unattractive?

Your comment also somehow suggests that so many Asian women are taking money from Western men due to destitution. However there are so many Asian women who have a very good life, they are not poor, they do not need money from Western men at all.

And Western women by your opinion do not expect money from Western men? What says your sister about that?

I can only tell you that many Western women are unattractive, and not only because of their looks, but about their arrogant behavior and the strange criteria how they choose their male friends.
Winston wrote:
But western women are SUPER PICKY. That's not right or natural either. How do Western women justify that? The dating scene in the US is also unnatural, toxic, and unfriendly too. At least the dating scene in other countries is more warm and friendly and natural.
As long as you aren't raping women or sexing them and dumping them, you aren't taking advantage of anyone.

@Winston

You are right, SUPER PICKY - but in what sense?

I think, it is about PROPORTION - 80 vs. 20 and 20 vs. 80 %

In Western countries 80 percent of women are choosing their men just for short-time and for having sex fun and it does not matter what else the guy can offer to a girl - as long as you are a rich man, a male celebrity, but even a criminal you find plenty women running after you - you can be a conman, a braggart, even a violent gangster, a drug dealer..all these kind of men are always surrounded by women because such men offer an unusual exciting life-style to women. - Other men are plainly rejected as 'boring' and often in a very rude and insulting way.

In Asian countries it is just the opposite, I would say, 80 percent women are more looking deeper, not only on the surface and are much more into a long-term relationship with a man who is more family friendly.

Of course there are also bad Asian women (how many? 20 percent or so?), or Westernized Asian women (the typical banana, outside yellow and inside white LOL) but such a life-style is nowhere appreciated or supported by the majority of Asian women.

Conclusion: It is easier for a Western man who failed in his own country (me included) to find an Asian female partner for long-term - there are more women available and their criteria how they choose their male partner are different from Western women.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

These days you are getting women who aren't massively out of the ordinary bragging in the media about 'footballers sliding into their DM's' so when a footballer - rich, young, famous etc is basically resorting to that kind of behaviour to get a womans attention then the ordinary guy is screwed - well, he has to work harder and for what? Marriage and kids? The two things that will leave you with a lifetime of debt - if that's what blokes want these days then fine but it isn't what I would want.

I am now a member of VK and attractive young women - not amazing beauties by any stretch of the imagination - have thousands of followers, 10000 or more is not uncommon and they're mostly blokes following them - some of them have only two or three photos - it's amazing how much power these women have and they're not famous or outlandishly beautiful - they're young attractive women but if you want one and you're an ordinary guy then you had better step up. Sure, the older you get they'll be single mum's willing to give you a chance but who the hell wants that? Well, the answer is plenty of men do which is why the situation continues to get worse - tattoo's, rude behaviour and the rest of it.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 10:34 pm
88jose88 wrote:
If a western woman doesn't like the 80% of unattractive men.what makes you think eastern women do?

You think they do? They just need men way more.a western sexpat with a favorable exchange rate is a beacon of hope for these women,due to destitution.
@88jose88

80 % of unattractive men are rejected by a Western woman? Please tell me how many Western women are unattractive?

Your comment also somehow suggests that so many Asian women are taking money from Western men due to destitution. However there are so many Asian women who have a very good life, they are not poor, they do not need money from Western men at all.

And Western women by your opinion do not expect money from Western men? What says your sister about that?

I can only tell you that many Western women are unattractive, and not only because of their looks, but about their arrogant behavior and the strange criteria how they choose their male friends.
Winston wrote:

@Winston

You are right, SUPER PICKY - but in what sense?

I think, it is about PROPORTION - 80 vs. 20 and 20 vs. 80 %

In Western countries 80 percent of women are choosing their men just for short-time and for having sex fun and it does not matter what else the guy can offer to a girl - as long as you are a rich man, a male celebrity, but even a criminal you find plenty women running after you - you can be a conman, a braggart, even a violent gangster, a drug dealer..all these kind of men are always surrounded by women because such men offer an unusual exciting life-style to women. - Other men are plainly rejected as 'boring' and often in a very rude and insulting way.

In Asian countries it is just the opposite, I would say, 80 percent women are more looking deeper, not only on the surface and are much more into a long-term relationship with a man who is more family friendly.

Of course there are also bad Asian women (how many? 20 percent or so?), or Westernized Asian women (the typical banana, outside yellow and inside white LOL) but such a life-style is nowhere appreciated or supported by the majority of Asian women.

Conclusion: It is easier for a Western man who failed in his own country (me included) to find an Asian female partner for long-term - there are more women available and their criteria how they choose their male partner are different from Western women.
Good post, Yohan!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Yohan
I suspect Asian women in those countries took you more seriously because those are more marriage and family oriented cultures. I gather that Japan and Singapore are less marriage oriented than they used to be. China's social experimentation with the one-child policy probably did some damage, but I get the impression that all single Chinese women want to marry, and if not, there can be some shamed involved.

And they are collectivist cultures, where the parents typically have more of a say so and give more advice. My wife is Asian and tells the girls they have to learn to cook and clean, tells them stuff they need to learn to be good wives, tells them not to be away from the house too much, etc. It's normal for Asian parents to tell their children they need to get married.

In the west, you have people cool with just never getting married-- dating for life, or living together, all that kind of stuff.

I went to Indonesia in my mid-20's. The girls that age were wanting to get married. The ones that go to college want to get matched up with a husband after they get. The girls get married at around 23 or 24 over there. So if the single ones see a man of marrying age they find attractive and a good prospect in other ways, they may be friendly.

American 23 year olds may still be concerned if the guy is cool enough. They may not be in a rush to wed.

Sex is also a driving force. This varies across Asia, but there is a big expectation to remain a virgin until marriage there. Not to do so brings a stigma. If that drive isn't lessened through fornication, that puts some extra pressure on both men and women to wed.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Yohan
I suspect Asian women in those countries took you more seriously because those are more marriage and family oriented cultures. I gather that Japan and Singapore are less marriage oriented than they used to be. China's social experimentation with the one-child policy probably did some damage, but I get the impression that all single Chinese women want to marry, and if not, there can be some shamed involved.

And they are collectivist cultures, where the parents typically have more of a say so and give more advice. My wife is Asian and tells the girls they have to learn to cook and clean, tells them stuff they need to learn to be good wives, tells them not to be away from the house too much, etc. It's normal for Asian parents to tell their children they need to get married.

In the west, you have people cool with just never getting married-- dating for life, or living together, all that kind of stuff.

I went to Indonesia in my mid-20's. The girls that age were wanting to get married. The ones that go to college want to get matched up with a husband after they get. The girls get married at around 23 or 24 over there. So if the single ones see a man of marrying age they find attractive and a good prospect in other ways, they may be friendly.

American 23 year olds may still be concerned if the guy is cool enough. They may not be in a rush to wed.

Sex is also a driving force. This varies across Asia, but there is a big expectation to remain a virgin until marriage there. Not to do so brings a stigma. If that drive isn't lessened through fornication, that puts some extra pressure on both men and women to wed.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

@Yohan,cultural factors and genetic k selection of asians make them that way.

if most foreign women could afford to act like western women,they would.