reminder that average white woman fogs the 'goodlooking'black women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

reminder that average white woman fogs the 'goodlooking'black women

Post by 88jose88 »

put a gl darkskin black woman next to a becky,and 80% of the time the 5/10 becky looks prettier next to her...

men that date or sleep with black women are worse than incel.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: reminder that average white woman fogs the 'goodlooking'black women

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 2:39 am
put a gl darkskin black woman next to a becky,and 80% of the time the 5/10 becky looks prettier next to her...

Obviously I disagree with you. This is a subjective matter of opinion and personal preference. I have a black girlfriend and she's way hotter than any white cracker hoe in my local town :lol: she also used to be a model. But she's more brown in complexion than black. Her ethnicity is British, but her family originate from Jamaica. She's a top notch girl. :mrgreen:

Maybe you should look a little deeper instead of making threads which make you look like a judgemental A-hole. Why are men who date darker women worse than incels? I suppose this must be a projection of bitterness. It isn't something you have to worry about because I seriously doubt a 5/10 becky or a hot black woman would date you anyway. Your attitude towards women is shit.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 7:28 am
88jose88 wrote:

Obviously I disagree with you. This is a subjective matter of opinion and personal preference. I have a black girlfriend and she's way hotter than any white cracker hoe in my local town :lol: she also used to be a model. But she's more brown in complexion than black. Her ethnicity is British, but her family originate from Jamaica. She's a top notch girl. :mrgreen:

Maybe you should look a little deeper instead of making threads which make you look like a judgemental A-hole. Why are men who date darker women worse than incels? I suppose this must be a projection of bitterness. It isn't something you have to worry about because I seriously doubt a 5/10 becky or a hot black woman would date you anyway. Your attitude towards women is shit.
a black model?They look like shit.and it's objective.beauty is objectve,not subjective.

if you think I let my views known to women in real life you are really mistaken-I even parrot progressive talking points and support feminism to the masses in real life and keep my views hidden.

but women have awesome personality detectors,amirite?

it's not bitterness,I woke up with 63 messages this morning on afrointroductions-I use these bush bitches for validation since tinder ELO nuked me.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

@Pixel,I rather be incel than settle for a 'goodlookin'bush bitch,I like only european centric mulattos to a certain extent.

the creme de l creme are blonde white women,italian women,mestizas and north american injun and Japanese women.

I hate multiculturalism.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

@Pixel,black women can be handsome.handsome.lmao
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

I rather put in the effort to learn russian/ukrainian and get a katya sambuca than take the easy route by slummin it with shitskin bitches.these shitskin bitches approach me on the street time to time for sex,but I always make an excuse despite being polite.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 9:07 am
I rather put in the effort to learn russian/ukrainian and get a katya sambuca than take the easy route by slummin it with shitskin bitches.these shitskin bitches approach me on the street time to time for sex,but I always make an excuse despite being polite.
Well why don't you do that then. I don't see any effort to improve your life circumstances. All I see is some pathetic incel who pretends he's going to make the effort to learn Russian, but instead makes numerous threads on a forum complaining relentlessly about women and nigs or a combination of the two. Get a life bro.
88jose88 wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 9:00 am
@Pixel,black women can be handsome.handsome.lmao
I don't understand what you're trying to say here. This seems like the incoherent babble of a mentally ill fruitcake.
88jose88 wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 8:52 am
a black model?They look like shit.and it's objective.beauty is objectve,not subjective.

if you think I let my views known to women in real life you are really mistaken-I even parrot progressive talking points and support feminism to the masses in real life and keep my views hidden.

but women have awesome personality detectors,amirite?

it's not bitterness,I woke up with 63 messages this morning on afrointroductions-I use these bush bitches for validation since tinder ELO nuked me.
Beauty is both objective and subjective at the same time. There are objective standards of beauty such as symmetry and proportions etc. But then everyone has their own subjective preferences such as hair colour or even skin colour etc. My girl has really nice proportions and facial symmetry, therefore she would be considered objectively beautiful, but even so not necessarily to everyone's personal taste.

Not bitterness? Why do you need anyone for validation then? :lol: something tells me you're telling porky pies. I seriously doubt you woke up to 63 messages on tinder. I don't know what ELO means.
88jose88 wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 8:57 am
@Pixel,I rather be incel than settle for a 'goodlookin'bush bitch,I like only european centric mulattos to a certain extent.

the creme de l creme are blonde white women,italian women,mestizas and north american injun and Japanese women.

I hate multiculturalism.
I really couldn't give a f**k if you hate multiculturalism. I hate whiney little bitch incel faggots, but I guess we'll have to try and tolerate each other.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

88jose88 wrote:

I hate multiculturalism.
Blonde white women are the creme de l'creme for me. In my life I have seen only one picture of a stunning natural platinum blonde woman (which is very rare to have as an adult). :cry:

This is why I also have gotten a thing for women that have albinism, even though I don't know any personally.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

88jose88 wrote:

and...
I hate multiculturalism.

What an absolute penis. :lol:
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

spixel,your personal attacks due to my disdain for apes doesn't get to me.I know documentation to get a job is going to take time.

still won't slum it with a bush woman.

@Yick,I'm not raciist?all humans can be very attractive except for maybe indians.i hate multiculturalism and races not being homogenous,that doesnt mean I hate other races or don't see their beauty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:

I learn new slang on here. What's a Becky? You mentioned that last time. I looked it up. Becky's are already supposed to be pretty according to the site I looked at, so why would a Becky be a five? I learned what a Karen was on here, but that's not so much about looks.

I mentioned in the past on here that I don't perceive the vast majority of Black women to be pretty. I got called racist just for saying that, and for not finding stoutly built women attractive. What you find attractive doesn't make you racist. Some Black men like white blondes. Some white men like Asians. Some men with brown hair like redheads. It's not racism.

I remember watching Sanford and Son and the men were talking about how good-looking a certain black woman was. I didn't see it. I have seen some Ethiopian faces, like models and such, online that I consider to be quite attractive. Some Somalians also. Koisan seem to be more attractive than Bantu to me. With Egyptians and North Africans, some of them are pretty, but that's a different group racially. In the US, I see some bi-racial girls and think they are pretty.

This Black woman is better looking than most white women, IMO.

[image]https://i0.wp.com/thenerdsofcolor.org/w ... C400&ssl=1[/image]

I tried to get some pictures but I don't know how to post them and URLs are too long.
So is Jessica Lucas. I can't tell if I think Tatiana Gabrielle Hobson is pretty or just has an interesting face.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
March 2nd, 2024, 2:55 pm
88jose88 wrote:

I learn new slang on here. What's a Becky? You mentioned that last time. I looked it up. Becky's are already supposed to be pretty according to the site I looked at, so why would a Becky be a five? I learned what a Karen was on here, but that's not so much about looks.

I mentioned in the past on here that I don't perceive the vast majority of Black women to be pretty. I got called racist just for saying that, and for not finding stoutly built women attractive. What you find attractive doesn't make you racist. Some Black men like white blondes. Some white men like Asians. Some men with brown hair like redheads. It's not racism.

I remember watching Sanford and Son and the men were talking about how good-looking a certain black woman was. I didn't see it. I have seen some Ethiopian faces, like models and such, online that I consider to be quite attractive. Some Somalians also. Koisan seem to be more attractive than Bantu to me. With Egyptians and North Africans, some of them are pretty, but that's a different group racially. In the US, I see some bi-racial girls and think they are pretty.

[image]https://i0.wp.com/thenerdsofcolor.org/w ... C400&ssl=1[/image]

I tried to get some pictures but I don't know how to post them and URLs are too long.
So is Jessica Lucas. I can't tell if I think Tatiana Gabrielle Hobson is pretty or just has an interesting face.
Hey @MrMan the easiest way to upload an image in my opinion is to use this site: https://imgbb.com/upload select the image you wish to upload and then select embed code and choose full linked. Then copy the link using the copy button like in this image.

Paste it into your response and it comes up like this.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

88jose88 wrote:

I am a straight man (white from Europe) and race means nothing to me. Also religion, native language, even age difference, rich or poor etc, means nothing to me.

My only criteria, which cannot be negotiated with me is - because I am straight man - I insist on a straight woman who fits me in general in daily life.
(no bi-sexual, ladyboy, lesbian etc.)

I am strongly supportive to international/interracial dating/marriage.

Some men are lucky and find a reasonable female partner next door for a long-term relationship, but many men in Western countries obviously do not and look over the border of their own country. - And so did I.

To have sexual feelings for women as a straight man seems normal to me, why not, why to restrict yourself as an incel?
I finally settled down with a Japanese woman in her own native country.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:

This picture says nothing - I see only a face - to say a woman is good looking, you need more pictures of her, showing her entire body from various sides.

There are many women of any race or of mixed race, who have a nice face, but a very bad figure, often overweight - on the other side, there are also women who have a fairly good figure but a really ugly face....

You cannot judge the looks of a woman if you see only a small picture of her face.
If I see this face-picture however you posted, I do not think this black (not really so black) woman is so much better looking than most white women, but this is my somehow biased opinion, it's about preference...

I clearly prefer Asian women - of course many are not so good looking, but I am accustomed to the 'yellow race', I am living in this region (Japan/Thailand/Cambodia/Malaysia/Philippines) since more than 40 years.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Yohan wrote:
March 4th, 2024, 9:19 pm
MrMan wrote:

This picture says nothing - I see only a face - to say a woman is good looking, you need more pictures of her, showing her entire body from various sides.

There are many women of any race or of mixed race, who have a nice face, but a very bad figure, often overweight - on the other side, there are also women who have a fairly good figure but a really ugly face....

You cannot judge the looks of a woman if you see only a small picture of her face.
If I see this face-picture however you posted, I do not think this black (not really so black) woman is so much better looking than most white women, but this is my somehow biased opinion, it's about preference...

I clearly prefer Asian women - of course many are not so good looking, but I am accustomed to the 'yellow race', I am living in this region (Japan/Thailand/Cambodia/Malaysia/Philippines) since more than 40 years.
that 'black'woman is clearly heavily mixed,looks habesha.I see better white women everyday.She looks very similar to my first habesha gf,honey.only honey didn't have to straighten her hair badly like this,she had looser hair than me naturally(I have european curls).