being a latinasexual is very hard

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

being a latinasexual is very hard

Post by 88jose88 »

I mean I banged a hooker that initiated it that looked just like nina mercedez when young,but after that no other woman can compare in good sex after such spoiling.

lucas88 has the best taste on this forum,though I think all women can be attractive unlike him,as long as they're not pure bantus I think women are nice to look at in general,but latinas epitomize sex appeal and friendly femininity from my dealings with them.

I cannot wait to monger.mongering is fun.I just want sex with women like this (NSFW)https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ni ... ORM=VRDGAR
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: being a latinasexual is very hard

Post by Lucas88 »

88jose88 wrote:
February 28th, 2024, 11:12 pm
lucas88 has the best taste on this forum,though I think all women can be attractive unlike him,as long as they're not pure bantus I think women are nice to look at in general,but latinas epitomize sex appeal and friendly femininity from my dealings with them.
Actually, I am able to appreciate other forms of female beauty and indeed have an interest in observing different ethnic phenotypes and identifying the maximum potential for each of them, but Latinas--or better said, a particular type of Latina with that perfect ratio of European and indigenous admixture and that drop of African blood to bring out the ass, commonly found in Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and parts of Brazil--are the only type that fulfills all of my aesthetic requirements with any level of consistency.

I might find, for example, a tanned European brunette facially attractive and with a nice skin tone but, more often than not, such a specimen will lack ass for me. I need a girl who is brown, cute, thick and with a big booty (and preferably short and with a low center of gravity too). That's the appearance that gets me going sexually the most and with which my body is the most compatible. It appears the most in the type of Latina specified above.

Also, if I were to have a relationship, I would want a girl who speaks Spanish. Spanish sounds far more beautiful and passionate than my crappy northern variety of English (I hate British English altogether). Moreover, it brings out my more jovial and extroverted side. I therefore don't ever see myself in a relationship with a non-Hispanic female and with English as the main medium of communication. A Hispanophone Latina would be the best option for me.