Improving my character and apologizing to pixel

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Improving my character and apologizing to pixel

Post by 88jose88 »

Pixel,my dude...I think we had a misunderstanding.

1.I am not mgtow.I want a wife.many of them in fact.resorting to prostitutes,there is no intimacy and validation nor love.I am noty a psycho.
2.there are beautiful full blacks,nd intelligent decent ones.it's just not what you get here in america.if I lived in your shoes maybe I would like blacks.
3.I am incel.but I am also hypermasculine and handsome facially with broad shoulders,athletic legs and a bigger than average tarse that women say is big.I live off 35 $ a week spending money,23$ of that goes to cigarettes for the week,so that's why I'm incel.women smile at me everywhere I go,anytime I have had access to women socially,they have been the first to approach me for sex.

4.My isolation and view of women comes from my youtube feed of redpill types.maybe western women aren't that bad,I wouldn't know.

5.I am absolutely a trad,and will not apologize for that.I hate female promiscuity,female boss babes,feminism,and divorce.

however,I believe in consent.I think religion is the best way to make women follow a benefactory lifestyle and for men to get good wives,not the state.

I think you've been thinking I'm someone that wants forcefully to make women great again.no,I think the issue is cultural and media.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jamessmith0901
Freshman Poster

Re: Improving my character and apologizing to pixel

Post by Jamessmith0901 »

It seems like you're seeking genuine connections and respect traditional values, which is totally valid. Living frugally and feeling isolated can be tough, but it doesn't define your worth. It's good to be mindful of the sources shaping your views, like YouTube. Everyone's journey is different, so keep staying true to yourself while respecting others
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Improving my character and apologizing to pixel

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
March 3rd, 2024, 8:36 pm
Pixel,my dude...I think we had a misunderstanding.

1.I am not mgtow.I want a wife.many of them in fact.resorting to prostitutes,there is no intimacy and validation nor love.I am noty a psycho.
2.there are beautiful full blacks,nd intelligent decent ones.it's just not what you get here in america.if I lived in your shoes maybe I would like blacks.
3.I am incel.but I am also hypermasculine and handsome facially with broad shoulders,athletic legs and a bigger than average tarse that women say is big.I live off 35 $ a week spending money,23$ of that goes to cigarettes for the week,so that's why I'm incel.women smile at me everywhere I go,anytime I have had access to women socially,they have been the first to approach me for sex.

4.My isolation and view of women comes from my youtube feed of redpill types.maybe western women aren't that bad,I wouldn't know.

5.I am absolutely a trad,and will not apologize for that.I hate female promiscuity,female boss babes,feminism,and divorce.

however,I believe in consent.I think religion is the best way to make women follow a benefactory lifestyle and for men to get good wives,not the state.

I think you've been thinking I'm someone that wants forcefully to make women great again.no,I think the issue is cultural and media.
I missed your apology to me because I wasn't tagged or anything. It's totally fine by the way and I appreciate that you want to patch things up or start over. I'd also like to apologise for being rude in our heated discussions, going forward I'll definitely try to have more decorum.

In saying that you're entitled to your own view on things. Only with some opinions I clearly disagree. I don't think we should fixate on hatred towards others, instead we should be focused on improving ourselves as you've pointed out. This was all part of Kant's philosophy on how to make the world better and the start of it all is self improvement.

Hopefully your circumstances will improve in the future and you'll get the hot latina babe you're hoping for.

Take care.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.