hot bhutanese and tibetan girls at the store

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

hot bhutanese and tibetan girls at the store

Post by 88jose88 »

there's a bhutanese shop across the street from me.I bought some tibetan jewelry twice from them,today I saw two average looking but cute bhutanese girls at the counter,they had such exotic and beautiful features,nice skin and tone,gorgeous hsir etc

I noticed how sweet and respectful they were compared to american women.It garners my interest to look into Bhutan or newari nepal to get a wife.it gives me nostalgia back in my fun but isolated vajrayana buddhist days for about 2 years.

there was a thread on here about how tibetan girls were so different in a positive way to american and white western women,and I met some tibetans in holland that were the same way.my mum was friend's with a tibetah dude that knew the dalai lama back in holland.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: hot bhutanese and tibetan girls at the store

Post by Tsar »

How did you buy Tibetan jewelry when in another post you said you only have $23 leftover every week?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: hot bhutanese and tibetan girls at the store

Post by 88jose88 »

Tsar wrote:
March 7th, 2024, 12:45 am
How did you buy Tibetan jewelry when in another post you said you only have $23 leftover every week?
the earrings cost 6 bucks...the ring 2$.