Would you date a cartel girl?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Would you date a cartel girl?

Post by Tsar »

Imagine you met a hot Latina and you eventually learn she lives a double life as ruthless cold killer for a cartel.

She's killed men, women, children, entire families, and has no regret about it.

But when she's with you she seems friendly, loving, and she is good with her relatives' children so you'd never know until you learned about her double life.

My recent poetry about my character Chantel doing brutal killings made think of the question.

Here's one of my poems. It's not suitable for any of the poetry or rap threads so I've moved it.

Navarros girl, Chantel, a cold killa
My life's gonna be totally thilla
We gonna paint America red
Millions gonna be dead
It's gonna be total war
Nothin' you seen before
Everything's gonna burn
Yeah! It's America's turn
Why? Cause I want revenge
I'm a dark druid at Stonehenge
Gonna end the republic forevermore
Yeah! America is gonna be nevermore
I'm gonna become the Tsar - yeah! A king
My name will be the one the people sing
Not gonna work, royalty always gets paid
All I'm gonna do is leisure, luxury, get laid

This isn't really a merciless poem about Chantel. It's more about me.

Anyway, my answer is having one as a friend would be cool. A breakup could potentially be fatal when dating a cartel girl.

@Lucas88 might be interested in answering.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Would you date a cartel girl?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Tsar wrote:
March 8th, 2024, 11:08 am
Imagine you met a hot Latina and you eventually learn she lives a double life as ruthless cold killer for a cartel.

She's killed men, women, children, entire families, and has no regret about it.

But when she's with you she seems friendly, loving, and she is good with her relatives' children so you'd never know until you learned about her double life.

My recent poetry about my character Chantel doing brutal killings made think of the question.

Here's one of my poems. It's not suitable for any of the poetry or rap threads so I've moved it.

Navarros girl, Chantel, a cold killa
My life's gonna be totally thilla
We gonna paint America red
Millions gonna be dead
It's gonna be total war
Nothin' you seen before
Everything's gonna burn
Yeah! It's America's turn
Why? Cause I want revenge
I'm a dark druid at Stonehenge
Gonna end the republic forevermore
Yeah! America is gonna be nevermore
I'm gonna become the Tsar - yeah! A king
My name will be the one the people sing
Not gonna work, royalty always gets paid
All I'm gonna do is leisure, luxury, get laid

This isn't really a merciless poem about Chantel. It's more about me.

Anyway, my answer is having one as a friend would be cool. A breakup could potentially be fatal when dating a cartel girl.

@Lucas88 might be interested in answering.
Nope. And what if you offended her? She is going to take you out too.
And you also have to live the cartel life because all of her homies are cartel assassins or works for the cartel.
And what if a rival certel takes over your hood? You have to defend it even if you don't feel like it.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

never,I'm not desperate.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

No way!

There is no reason to socialize with criminals. Such people, men or women does not matter, cannot be trusted, in general they are beyond reform.

--------------------------------------------

What about women in jail, or released after a long jail sentence?

I remember a while ago a documentary regarding female criminals in USA who were convicted of serious crimes serving a long jail term - some still in jail but expect release soon, some others already released.

The majority of them openly said, after their release they will go back to where they come from, others were re-arrested while on parole, no intention to change. Just hopeless, future jail in jail out.

-------------------------------------------

Only very few of them were remorseful, said 'never again' and that they are ready after their release for a clear cut with their past and want a start with a new life - moving away to another city, no contacts anymore with people of the past...

Some of them after their release did never offend again, I remember one woman (drug dealing related) who said
' Looking back I am deeply ashamed of what I did, I moved far away and since my release I never met anyone of the gang again, I am clean now, just do a simple job and hope my criminal past will not give me too much trouble in my future.

Another young woman still in jail, said something like 'I am a convicted felon. I was always a violent person in my life but one time I made a horrible mistake and they got me. Now I am here since 5 years facing a life-sentence for attempted murder and arson, earliest date for parole still 5 years to go. In jail I learnt to behave myself, to control myself and should I ever allowed to get out I will move on to another state, I have had enough.
Hopefully I get a chance for a crimefree new life.

------------------------------

You might believe such truly remorseful women who are 30+ y/o and served a long jail sentence and want a second chance to start a new life without any contact with people of their past what they are telling you. But... not sure, it's risky.