Hypothetical Political Asylum Question

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hypothetical Political Asylum Question

Post by Tsar »

If I wrote a paper on how a country could attack the United States using assymeticral biological warfare and cause upwards of $100 Billion or more in total losses, could I get political asylum in Russia by declaring my life was now in danger and I felt threatened living in NATO because of my paper to tell countries how to do a catastrophic attack on the United States which would have global ripple-effects?

Obviously, my life in America has always been terrible and I don't care about being permanently blacklisted from jobs.

I feel like if I provided that information then I wouldn't be ignored and I would have the attention of everyone.

I often feel like I should be at the top.

Does anyone know how the United States Government might react to the paper being sent to Russia and Iran, and organizations in rival nations?

I don't want to be too specific because I'll probably write it later this year then disperse it. I'll probably use my real name on it because I want to showcase my abilities and have a real legitimate reason to request political asylum outside the West.

Surely I could be given a consulting job or create an anti-American think-tank that gives ideas to Russia, Iran, China, and other nations on how to do powerful assymeticral actions to weaken or target America once they read my paper.

I'll probably be doing my gemstone plan to get back at Dutch Customs for 2020 next year if I don't have a girlfriend and things haven't improved for me since 2020.

The West has mostly harmed my life and Western girls are all slut bitches who wouldn't ever consider me not that I'd even want them or to live in their nations. Most of the third world is never going to advance because of overpopulation, mass poverty, and low quality infrastructure.

I'm suited to a life of extravagance, luxury, and power. The only time I did get noticed was when I was pulled aside and indirectly told they thought that I was a foreign intelligence agent. I could be a sort of intelligence agent on the planning side of things.

Seriously, I am meant for greatness that doesn't require much effort. All the people at the top do is live lavish lifestyles and just throw money around investing in people who do work, get government grants and subsidies, get paid by governments they control, and all their friends would help each other get richer. That's what I need in life to make my life tolerable.

I wasn't lying in one of my poems when I said the only things I want to do now are luxury, leisure, and get laid all the time. Not that I feel much pleasure but that's off topic and I do wish I was a beautiful girl because I do seriously hate being a guy, especially an American guy. My life would have been so much happier and better if I was born in Europe.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Hypothetical Political Asylum Question

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
March 9th, 2024, 6:07 am
If I wrote a paper on how a country could attack the United States using assymeticral biological warfare and cause upwards of $100 Billion or more in total losses, could I get political asylum in Russia by declaring my life was now in danger and I felt threatened living in NATO because of my paper to tell countries how to do a catastrophic attack on the United States which would have global ripple-effects?

Obviously, my life in America has always been terrible and I don't care about being permanently blacklisted from jobs.

I feel like if I provided that information then I wouldn't be ignored and I would have the attention of everyone.

I often feel like I should be at the top.

Does anyone know how the United States Government might react to the paper being sent to Russia and Iran, and organizations in rival nations?

I don't want to be too specific because I'll probably write it later this year then disperse it. I'll probably use my real name on it because I want to showcase my abilities and have a real legitimate reason to request political asylum outside the West.

Surely I could be given a consulting job or create an anti-American think-tank that gives ideas to Russia, Iran, China, and other nations on how to do powerful assymeticral actions to weaken or target America once they read my paper.

I'll probably be doing my gemstone plan to get back at Dutch Customs for 2020 next year if I don't have a girlfriend and things haven't improved for me since 2020.

The West has mostly harmed my life and Western girls are all slut bitches who wouldn't ever consider me not that I'd even want them or to live in their nations. Most of the third world is never going to advance because of overpopulation, mass poverty, and low quality infrastructure.

I'm suited to a life of extravagance, luxury, and power. The only time I did get noticed was when I was pulled aside and indirectly told they thought that I was a foreign intelligence agent. I could be a sort of intelligence agent on the planning side of things.

Seriously, I am meant for greatness that doesn't require much effort. All the people at the top do is live lavish lifestyles and just throw money around investing in people who do work, get government grants and subsidies, get paid by governments they control, and all their friends would help each other get richer. That's what I need in life to make my life tolerable.

I wasn't lying in one of my poems when I said the only things I want to do now are luxury, leisure, and get laid all the time. Not that I feel much pleasure but that's off topic and I do wish I was a beautiful girl because I do seriously hate being a guy, especially an American guy. My life would have been so much happier and better if I was born in Europe.
No, writing some kind of weird paper on the planning of a biological attack on the United States is not going to be enough for you to be granted political asylum in Russia. Russia would just not be interested. They have their own military strategists and planners in Russia and probably such papers already exist.

Edward Snowden was granted asylum in Russia because he was very much a wanted person by the United States for leaking highly classified information from the National Security Agency (NSA) in 2013 when he was an employee and subcontractor. His disclosures revealed numerous global surveillance programs, many run by the NSA.

Russia would simply have no interest in you.

I tell you what you do though is you get a Visa to Russia, start madly learning Russia, sing the praises of vladimir putin and your support for his Special Military Operation, then you just overstay your visa. You are very unlikely to be kicked out or deported, though you may have problems with local police if asked to show your passport. As I said you need to sing the praises of your dear leader putin, learn the Russian language well then apply for Russian citizenship. putler granted Steven Seagal his Russian citizenship in 2016 and he might just you.

By the way you are still going to have to work though or operate some kind of online business as Russia is not known to give charity handouts unless you're someone important like Snowden.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I once overstayed my Russian visa. I had a hell of a time getting out. They don't let you out of the country at the airport if you overstay your visa. You have to go to your Embassy and there is a process of applying for an exit visa. You can't just overstay.

I overstayed my Ukrainian 90 days many times and just paid a moderate fine at the airport and let go not missing my flight. This last time Russia had started their invasion in Ukraine and I was let go without any fine at the Polish border.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
March 9th, 2024, 7:49 am
I once overstayed my Russian visa. I had a hell of a time getting out. They don't let you out of the country at the airport if you overstay your visa. You have to go to your Embassy and there is a process of applying for an exit visa. You can't just overstay.

I overstayed my Ukrainian 90 days many times and just paid a moderate fine at the airport and let go not missing my flight. This last time Russia had started their invasion in Ukraine and I was let go without any fine at the Polish border.
Then should I just go to Ukraine instead and overstay? I'm never getting to Russia with the way things are going in both my life and geopolitically.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The rest of the world outside of Eastern Europe is too undeveloped, too low quality, too much like America, or the girls are not as attractive but still expect the same level of competition.

I am never leaving Eastern Europe again. I'll end my life soon if I don't start having success in Eastern Europe. I'm not suited for life anywhere else.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
March 9th, 2024, 7:58 am
Then should I just go to Ukraine instead and overstay? I'm never getting to Russia with the way things are going in both my life and geopolitically.
Yeah you could do that. You could also pay a Ukrainian girl to marry you. $1000 should do. On that basis you could apply for Ukrainian citizenship.

You're going to have to support her though if you want to pump her. Food, clothing, that sort of thing. I recommend you try Western Ukraine as there's too much bombing in Kyiv and the east. The city of Lviv is good. Limited bombing and good infrastructure. You still have that $1000 month? You'd live like a King there.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
March 9th, 2024, 8:13 am
Tsar wrote:
March 9th, 2024, 7:58 am
Yeah you could do that. You could also pay a Ukrainian girl to marry you. $1000 should do. On that basis you could apply for Ukrainian citizenship.

You're going to have to support her though if you want to pump her. Food, clothing, that sort of thing. I recommend you try Western Ukraine as there's too much bombing in Kyiv and the east. The city of Lviv is good. Limited bombing and good infrastructure. You still have that $1000 month? You'd live like a King there.
I don't believe in marriage but I would do it temporarily as a political type arrangement if she would accept $1000 cash after the marriage as a gift. At this point, I just want girls to do OnlyFans and Chaturbate for me.

I do have money but I need to live with a girl or get a place really affordable. I like an apartment where I can cook.

I was thinking maybe Odessa. I heard it should be more affordable compared to Lviv. What do you think?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Odessa is dangerous now. There have been recent bombings and children were killed. I don't know if either city is cheaper. Probably about the same. If you have a fragile nervous system I don't recommend you live in a city subject to constant bombings. I had a mild case of shell shock when the war started
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Voyager1 wrote:
March 9th, 2024, 9:13 am
Odessa is dangerous now. There have been recent bombings and children were killed. I don't know if either city is cheaper. Probably about the same. If you have a fragile nervous system I don't recommend you live in a city subject to constant bombings. I had a mild case of shell shock when the war started
Is it still bad over there? What are the living conditions like in Ukraine right now? The media here in the UK portray it as complete chaos.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Yes it's bad and it's going to get worse.

I have a friend in Kyiv. She says 30 people were killed near her apartment in one of the recent bombings. Things are not going to get better but worse.

I don't think putin will nuke Kyiv though because he wants to keep the buildings in the capitol for his future government (he thinks). he may use tactical nukes on the battlefield or normal nukes on smaller cities.

I think @Tsar said in one of his posts that nukes will be used somewhere sometime this year.
Last edited by Voyager1 on March 9th, 2024, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
March 9th, 2024, 3:06 pm
Yes it's bad and it's going to get worse.

I have a friend in Kyiv. She says 30 people were killed near her apartment in one of the recent bombings. Things are not going to get better but worse.

I don't think putin will nuke Kyiv though because he wants to keep the buildings in the capitol for he future government (he thinks). he may use tactical nukes on the battlefield or normal nukes on smaller cities.

I think @Tsar said in one of his posts that nukes will be used somewhere sometime this year.
I don't think any nukes get used on Ukraine unless NATO officially puts their own militaries inside Ukraine and even then it's questionable.

My guess is if NATO were to do something that a tactical nuke could potentially be used on a NATO nation as a way to symbolize it's nuclear war to end the world or NATO backs down. At that point, I can't imagine the Elites such as the business interests and plutocrats outside politics in America or the UK want nuclear war to destroy their lives.