Did anyone on here read Strategic Relocation

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

Did anyone on here read Strategic Relocation

Post by rudder »

I started reading the book, Strategic Relocation recently. I think it's the latest edition published in 2010. I remember hearing about it on the Alex Jones show back in those days and thinking, "What a great idea for a book!"

Even though it's now over a decade old, I would say it's still mostly relevant.

Some good passages so far:
The FED can continue to create money and feed it selectively to the insider banks to stave off
any collapse, and they can do so moderately and selectively so as not to create the impression of fast rising prices. Most of the money they create and inject goes to insider banks and stays within the speculative economy—and isn't spent into the real economy. That's
why certain markets in currency, bonds, and stocks balloon while the normal economy
stays stagnant.
We expect the financial powers that be (PTB) that control the US will continue to keep the
US and world economy afloat by inflating the money supply. They can keep doing this as
long as existing tax revenues can pay the interest. At the present rate, that would happen
sometime in the decade of 2020-30. They are, we believe, preparing a way out even then.
When facing default, the major players on the world stage will create a crisis sufficiently
large to justify walking away from the debt. As we will describe, another world war is the
most probable scenario.
Societies that have a large majority of simple people with only basic
intelligence and education are much more susceptible to mass hysteria and propaganda
than cultures with a larger percentage of savvy, smart people. No society has a majority of
smart people, but some have much larger percentages than others. Survival in a conflicting
world requires that we develop a keen eye for cultures that are stable and inherently capable
of good critical thinking. In particular, look for cultures that can evaluate themselves and
their own culture honestly, according to sound principles.
The recent scamdemic definitely comes to mind. Which countries' people were most critical of all the restrictions, and ostensible big-pharma profiteering?

The 2020-30 prediction jumped off the page to me. I always asked myself how long the game of musical chairs will keep going. Back around the time this book was published I thought the GLOBAL COLLAPSE was imminent. Now I'm not sure it will ever happen.

Anyone familiar with the author(s) of the book? I'm curious what their top recommendations are. Judging from the table of contents, the cover, intro, and first chapter, I'm guessing they recommend somewhere in the USA like Idaho, Montana, or somewhere like that. What are your personal recommendations?