Changed my race thru magic

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Changed my race thru magic

Post by 88jose88 »

I used to look med now I look mestizo.I did this thru affirmations and the law of attraction.

look up lawofattraction reddit for success stories.there are people that went from ugly to hot in a year aswell.

as nagarjuna said 'because of emptiness everything is possible'.it's a true story.it came when least expected.I went without contact lenses for 4 months,and when i got them i looked native american or mestiso.I used the law of gratitude and the law of affirming certainty.prayers of buddhist practicioners that are generic and not directed towards any being,change polluted water into crystal clear ones in mass prayer sessions.there was a dirty river in taiwan that turned clear this way.

I had a fascination with native americans since second grade.I look very choctaw now,and im only 15%.my roommate likened me to disney pocohantas twin in looks.very handsome,though my pakistani ex rated me a 9 as a white guy too.ook up dr.dean radin and water experiments thru words.good words change the structure of matter as dr.masaru emoto discovered.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: Changed my race thru magic

Post by 88jose88 »

my sister confirmed it 2 days ago.