Psychopathy is ideal

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Psychopathy is ideal

Post by 88jose88 »

Ever since I dedicated myself to becoming a type 1 Psychopath,I feel powerful.and there is nothing better than power and the self-security that comes with inner power.

I also dedicate myself to the 48 laws of Power,I want power,riches and sex not spiritual pursuits.I want to live the fast life.I want hedonism and not being dependant on others to feel secure or safe.

When I was an emp-ath,I was weak and was manipulated,lost out alot,and I was confused as to why people hated me when I was so nice,but with psycho subliminals and hypnosis,I have a mentality that anyone that crosses me or dislikes me should cease to exist if it were expedient to do such.

I had a realization,the only law is power,because even if a diety exists,you only obey him because he has the power to punish,same for the government.

law of the jungle,might makes right is the only power.we are all competing with each other for bitches,resources and social success.it's retarded to have empathy for others,people with empathy are weak.

people pleasers are weak shits that do not deserve to exist,psychopathy is unconditional calmness,fearlessness and boldness,it is in fact a manly trait.