Should Natural_Born_Cynic Stay or Leave?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should NBC Stay or Leave?

Stay
78%
Leave
22%

Total votes: 9
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Should Natural_Born_Cynic Stay or Leave?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Lucas88 wrote:
March 30th, 2024, 8:47 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 8:14 pm
So I am outta here and thanks for everything Lucas88. I am sorry, your also a solid poster and real solid nice guy. You should also consider leaving this dump of a website and prioritize into what really matters to you. So as Pixel dude. I don't know how much he gets paid by Winston...
I don't use the forum much myself anymore. I originally made an account in 2022 as an avenue of escapism at a time when I was suffering from unusual health problems and chronic pain and needed some distraction. Throughout 2022 and much of 2023 I was a prolific poster and participated in forum discussions almost every day—there was a lot more dynamism back then—but now the forum is practically a ghost town and I post much less frequently than before.

The forum for me now is just a hobby of the most casual type. It hasn't been an important part of my life for a while.

I'm in contact with various friends from HA including Winston via WhatsApp and email, so the forum isn't that necessary for me anymore.

You don't need to apologize, bro. If this place is no longer of any use to you and only serves to bog you down in unnecessary negativity, then leaving is a valid decision. Just know that I always appreciated your posts and found you to be a good guy and worthwhile member from the start. :D

Take care and may you have success in whatever ventures you decide to undertake. 8)
Thank you. Your one of the good ones. God bless, take care of yourself and may you have success in your ventures too. :D 8)
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Shemp
@publicduende
@Yick
@Yohan
@Pixel--Dude

Hello everyone. Sorry I'm late. Had to take care of business. I had to drive all the way to Washington D.C and back. I just had dinner and typing this now. This is the final decision that you all been waiting for.

I want to thank all of you for supporting me to stay on the polls and I was quite surprised that many people wanted me to stay here.
I didn't even expected that much considering all the hostility, pissing contests, and indifference here.
It's quite empowering and it's great to see some solidarity amongst each and every one of you guys. That is quite commendable.

Yick have mentioned that without me, lot of traffic goes. I was quite surprised that my posts are helping the traffic of this website. I though he was bullsh*tting, but If that is the case then this website is at the point of no return. What a shame.

Thank you Shemp for agreeing with me that this website is toxic and is dying a slow putrid death. He is right on the money on that.

Publicduende, I have no beef towards you ever. You always been so kind to me. I'll always remember you as one of the good ones and Kind & Wise Italian.

Lucas88, I already covered you earlier. Your a really solid guy, and nice guy. I would really love to have a sparring partner like you.

Yohan, you always been a kind old Austrian. So wise and voice of reason.

Nevertheless I have already made up my mind to leave this website for good. I hope all of you have real fun with Voyager1, Tsar, Dan Cilley and Winston Wu himself and the rest of the bots, sockpuppets and rip raffs. :lol: I was one of the sane and valuable user left in this website. But oh well.. You guys didn't even bat on eye and didn't give a f*ck about me until I decided to suddenly leave this website. :lol:

It's too late now gents. The ship has already sailed. I'm not your traffic workhorse and emotional battery to siphon off of anymore. Sorry to say.
It's time for all of you to find another one. If my posts are generating traffic then I hope each and every one of you will learn how to live without additional traffic and be happy with what you got when I'm gone. :lol: Let Winston Wu post his crap every where on the forums just to pump up the SEO. But that would be cancelled out by Dan Cilley's weird underage sex cult posts & videos and Tsar's bat sh*t insane underage sex posts and Voyager1's busybody forum policing driving away all the new users.

I guess you guys are pretty much screwed now. :twisted: It's so gratifying to see all of you wallowing in the mess you guys yourselves have created. :lol:

It's quite funny how we humans take everything for granted, but once we are about to lose something, we try our hardest to get it back.

Reminds me of a story about some neglected system admin guy in IT office, where everyone takes him for granted. He decided to quit because of the disrespect, neglect, and no one bats on eye what he feels, how he feels, etc. However, when the company experience widespread server error, they all want the previous guy back. Reminds of me that story.

I am not much on speeches, but this is the final final goodbye then. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

March 30th, 2024, 5:33 pm
@Shemp
@publicduende
@Yick
@Yohan
@Pixel--Dude

Hello everyone. Sorry I'm late. Had to take care of business. I had to drive all the way to Washington D.C and back. I just had dinner and typing this now. This is the final decision that you all been waiting for.

I want to thank all of you for supporting me to stay on the polls and I was quite surprised that many people wanted me to stay here.
I didn't even expected that much considering all the hostility, pissing contests, and indifference here.
It's quite empowering and it's great to see some solidarity amongst each and every one of you guys. That is quite commendable.

Yick have mentioned that without me, lot of traffic goes. I was quite surprised that my posts are helping the traffic of this website. I though he was bullsh*tting, but If that is the case then this website is at the point of no return. What a shame.

Thank you Shemp for agreeing with me that this website is toxic and is dying a slow putrid death. He is right on the money on that.

Publicduende, I have no beef towards you ever. You always been so kind to me. I'll always remember you as one of the good ones and Kind & Wise Italian.

Lucas88, I already covered you earlier. Your a really solid guy, and nice guy. I would really love to have a sparring partner like you.

Yohan, you always been a kind old Austrian. So wise and voice of reason.

Nevertheless I have already made up my mind to leave this website for good. I hope all of you have real fun with Voyager1, Tsar, Dan Cilley and Winston Wu himself and the rest of the bots, sockpuppets and rip raffs. :lol: I was one of the sane and valuable user left in this website. But oh well.. You guys didn't even bat on eye and didn't give a f*ck about me until I decided to suddenly leave this website. :lol:

It's too late now gents. The ship has already sailed. I'm not your traffic workhorse and emotional battery to siphon off of anymore. Sorry to say.
It's time for all of you to find another one. If my posts are generating traffic then I hope each and every one of you will learn how to live without additional traffic and be happy with what you got when I'm gone. :lol: Let Winston Wu post his crap every where on the forums just to pump up the SEO. But that would be cancelled out by Dan Cilley's weird underage sex cult posts & videos and Tsar's bat sh*t insane underage sex posts and Voyager1's busybody forum policing driving away all the new users.

I guess you guys are pretty much screwed now. :twisted: It's so gratifying to see all of you wallowing in the mess you guys yourselves have created. :lol:

It's quite funny how we humans take everything for granted, but once we are about to lose something, we try our hardest to get it back.

Reminds me of a story about some neglected system admin guy in IT office, where everyone takes him for granted. He decided to quit because of the disrespect, neglect, and no one bats on eye what he feels, how he feels, etc. However, when the company experience widespread server error, they all want the previous guy back. Reminds of me that story.

I am not much on speeches, but this is the final final goodbye then. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Hell of an exit speech! :lol: Well, guess that's all she wrote. Take care of yourself NBC! At least you can see you were more valued than you ever thought. I'm sure I speak for most people when I say that I hope we see you again soon. If not, then all the best! Long days and pleasant nights!

Guess another one bites the dust.

You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

March 29th, 2024, 11:50 am
Thank you Pixel dude and Yohan. I really want to thank both of you and I appreciate two of you guys.
So f*ck this website.
I don't know why I'm even lingering here and writing this anyway. I should get going now. Finally, good bye.
Well, you decided to leave, wishing you all the best.

Anyway, your account is still active and if you change your mind you can come back anytime.

BTW, the forum seems to run better now, no retries or waiting time, no lost comments while posting them.

Hope to hear from you again,

Best regards,

Yohan
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 9:31 am
@Natural_Born_Cynic wants to leave the forum after a recent spat with Voyager1. Not to say this is arbitrary reason he is leaving, but I think it's the cherry on the cake. I know the forum isn't at its best right now in terms of performance so I don't blame him for wanting to leave.

Problem is he thinks none of us give a f**k if he does leave, so if you do value his presence here maybe a vote for stay might show him he is actually valued by the community. Of course, he may want to leave regardless, but at least he will know the few of us that remain actually gave a f**k.
@Natural_Born_Cynic is one of the only members that actually responds to my posts, so yeah, I'd be bummed if he left.