Boobs or Booty

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Boobs or Booty

I'm an ass man.
100%
I'm a tit man.
No votes

Total votes: 4
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Boobs or Booty

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Hey guys! I had a discussion with @Lucas88 today about booty and boobies! Which is better in your opinion? What are your personal preferences?

I used to be a boob man, but now my taste has evolved to appreciate a nice voluptuous booty the likes of which Lucas posts in his big booty girl thread!

Me and Lucas are men who appreciate a nice woman's ass! And the reason why is because men's taste in booty is rooted deep within the evolution of man. Like the riddle of the sphinx when we question why men like booty over boobs the answer is connected to evolution and the cycle of a man's life. The answer to the riddle of the Sphinx what has 4 legs in the morning, 2 in the evening and 3 at night? The answer is mankind and the cycle of their life. The reason why men like booty must be inexplicably tied to the answer of this riddle!

Back when we still walked on all fours, we always had in front of us… the butt. Then from the time mankind started walking on two legs we stopped having butts stuck in our faces all the time, and in their place, what appeared in front of our faces… were boobs! Women grew larger breasts to take the place of buttocks. The original source of life is the buttocks!… BOOBS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A PALE IMITATION OF THE BUTTOCKS! IF ASKED WHAT YOU’D RATHER HAVE, A COPY OR AN ORIGINAL, NATURALLY, I WOULD CHOOSE THE ORIGINAL!

But that's enough about science, which do you prefer between boobies and booty?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Boobs or Booty

Post by Lucas88 »

Booty.

I like big round titties as well, but for me the booty is of fundamental importance.

I might be able to like a girl who has small titties but a big booty. However, I could never like a girl who has big titties but a skinny ass. Obviously, big booty plus big titties would be ideal. 🍑🍉🍉

A big, thick, hypertrophic ass is important to me because it is pleasing to grab, ignites a primordial kind of fire in my loins, and offers a sensation of stability at the time of lovemaking. Sex with thick girls just feel better.

I'm also a passionate lover of thick, athletic legs. They turn me on as much as the booty does. 🔥🔥🔥

A girl must have booty for me to be attracted to her.

CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

CaptainSkelebob is an ass man too fellas

Real alphas love ass straight from the ghetto. Not like anime otaku beta fags.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I have always loved both. I don't like large Latino-style asses. I prefer butt cheeks that are deep (e.g. protrude bubbliliciously perpendicularly to the legs) more than wide.

Perhaps stating the obvious, but having a great bubble butt is far harder than having a nice rack. It takes lucky genetics and a lot of exercise at the gym. Even at the Manila gym I go to I see the odd Filipina with an enviable butt. These young ladies have a lot of respect from me, as their starting point will have been the average Asian pancake bum.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

publicduende wrote:
April 1st, 2024, 6:20 pm
It takes lucky genetics and a lot of exercise at the gym. Even at the Manila gym I go to I see the odd Filipina with an enviable butt. These young ladies have a lot of respect from me, as their starting point will have been the average Asian pancake bum.
Resistance training with a heavy load aimed at hypertrophy is indeed the best way for a lady without privileged genetics to develop a decent booty. Anavar cycles at a moderate dose help too (many of those YouTube bootybuilder girls aren't natty). I've seen even many White and Asian girls develop good figures and especially good glutes through resistance training. Stephanie Sanzo and Hanna Öberg come to mind.

Stephanie Sanzo (Australia)

Hanna Öberg (Sweden)

Then, of course, when a Latina with elite booty genetics puts her mind to high-level bootybuilding, what you get is Michelle Lewin (Venezuela):

I love fitness models who train and have thick athletic asses and legs! :P

By the way, Anavar is the best steroid for women and has the safest profile and the least side effects since it's anabolic but not very androgenic.

I much prefer natural trained booties to those that are enhanced with implants or industrial-grade silicone butt injections (increasingly more Latinas are getting these now :? ).
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Booty.it is most dimorphic as the female side is always the lower yin side.boobs are indeed a pale imitation of a big booty and do nothing for me like curves and a big booty.

Most women with big booties have bbls are do squats.some take herbs.i never see a woman with a huge butt in real life.most women are not that feminine tbh.
linlinzet
Freshman Poster

Post by linlinzet »

Booty :)