Celsius Nightclub is the worst nightclub in Southwest Florida.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
traveller
Junior Poster

Celsius Nightclub is the worst nightclub in Southwest Florida.

Post by traveller »

Rap. That's the only kind of music that's ever played at Celsius Nightclub in Downtown Fort Myers. Rap. That violent gang banger ghetto music with all the profanity, yelling, and the glorification of gangs, violence, illegal drugs, and trafficking, and that gets club patrons pumped to do shootings, homicides, robberies, illegal drugs, and even terrorist attacks, even at the magnitude of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. And Celsius Nightclub in Fort Myers plays nothing but endless, nonstop rap from club opening time to 2 am every single night the place is open. Celsius is also a hot spot for fights and brawls that occur there every single night, every single weekend, people snorting cocaine and doing heroin, Celsius Nightclub is one place that has no place in Fort Myers or Southwest Florida, that place belongs in East St. Louis, Illinois. Baghdad, Iraq even.

The Edge Nightclub is virtually no better, they play nothing but rap there, too. Indigo room is only a little better, they play a bit of country, but they unfortunately also have played rap a number of times.

I even reported it on Fort Myers Reddit and they terminated my Reddit account for it. Reddit operates from North Korea. The r/FortMyers Reddit community is moderated by Kim Jong-Un's brother and a bunch of violent gang bangers, many whom are even fugitives wanted for capital murder and terrorism and have created bots operated by the Gangster Disciples.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rudder
Junior Poster

Re: Celsius Nightclub is the worst nightclub in Southwest Florida.

Post by rudder »

Yeah, why so much rap and hip-hop in US clubs?

I miss the clubs (discotecas) of Spain. It was 99% house and trance music. I still have a CD that a Spanish friend gave me with all the biggest discoteca hits of Summer 2007. Really love that CD. He used to drive around listening to that CD, and I'll never forget it. When I came back to the USA, I used to joyride after my community college classes got out, blasting that CD heavily, desperate to cling to the memories of those good times back in Spain. I never had so much fun in my life dancing like a maniac at those discotecas. Also, those discotecas go on and on until the sun rises. In the USA they close at 2am. In Spain, lots of people wouldn't even start going to the discoteca until 2am. I tried the rave scene in the US, but no dice. Nothing could compare to the fun of the discotecas. The people there would let loose a lot more, whereas in the US, it seemed everyone tried to act cool with their arms crossed and almost no one dared to dance or jump or anything. Oftentimes in the US, I was the only one out there doing the drunken two step, whereas in the discotecas, the entire dancefloor bounced. Good times.