my bisexual heavily lesbian leaning best friend prefers men for these reasons

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

my bisexual heavily lesbian leaning best friend prefers men for these reasons

Post by 88jose88 »

1.women play games

2.women don't approach EVER

3.women are not direct

4.women act mean to girls they like to get them to chase them so that the said woman feels she's so valuable,even if she's mean to girls she likes the woman or girl she likes will still chase them(Validation)

5.women are too subtle

she's heavily lesbian leaning but said she prefers guys because guys are the exact opposite of these traits she mentioned to me.she said men don't face this alone from women,that's even how lesbians are to attractive girls they like(she's pretty attractive),so she generally dates men,despite prefering women.

her stats are

white

late twenties

High tier becky

light brown hair blue eyes

progressive in politics

southern girl from a trad christian family

spiritual but not religious

prefers darker tan women and men(Arab men are her favorite),doesn't like white women or men sexually

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: my bisexual heavily lesbian leaning best friend prefers men for these reasons

Post by MrMan »

What is the difference between a 'Becky' and any other female?

Does she have a thick neck, masculine jawline, big shoulders, pudgy arms, or short blue hair?

Is the underlying question whether you should date her or not? If I were single wouldn't date a girl who considered herself to be a lesbian. I wouldn't date a girl whose progressive on moral issues, or someone not from the same faith. If she repents and doesn't identify as LGBTQ, it's okay if she dates and marries, but I wouldn't have gone for it.

I wonder what it would be like to be married to someone like that. It could be she lets go of the LGBT identity and is a normal wife. Or maybe in the bedroom, she just despises the male form, etc. Still, there is an underlying biology that may overtake the LGBT propaganda. A huge percentage of girls identify as LGBTQ now. It's a trend, kind of like a mass hysteria.

I wonder if the man having a lesbian best friend will become a new movie trope.
rudder
Junior Poster

Re: my bisexual heavily lesbian leaning best friend prefers men for these reasons

Post by rudder »

MrMan wrote:
April 19th, 2024, 6:38 pm

Does she have a thick neck, masculine jawline, big shoulders, pudgy arms, or short blue hair?

Is the underlying question whether you should date her or not? If I were single wouldn't date a girl who considered herself to be a lesbian. I wouldn't date a girl whose progressive on moral issues, or someone not from the same faith. If she repents and doesn't identify as LGBTQ, it's okay if she dates and marries, but I wouldn't have gone for it.

I wonder what it would be like to be married to someone like that. It could be she lets go of the LGBT identity and is a normal wife. Or maybe in the bedroom, she just despises the male form, etc. Still, there is an underlying biology that may overtake the LGBT propaganda. A huge percentage of girls identify as LGBTQ now. It's a trend, kind of like a mass hysteria.

I recently saw a movie where the young man protagonist has a lesbian best friend: Shortcomings. I'd recommend it to anyone on this forum. Basically made me realize how trashed society is nowadays and is especially bad for regular young men. I haven't lived in society in a long time now, so it just flabbergasts me how easily everyone is swallowing the satanic death cult armageddon propaganda. I can't believe so many people are falling for all that stuff. I guess in the past there must have been the same number of lgbtq's, but in those days they were just "oppressed". :roll:
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

rudder wrote:
April 19th, 2024, 7:31 pm
MrMan wrote:

I recently saw a movie where the young man protagonist has a lesbian best friend: Shortcomings. I'd recommend it to anyone on this forum. Basically made me realize how trashed society is nowadays and is especially bad for regular young men. I haven't lived in society in a long time now, so it just flabbergasts me how easily everyone is swallowing the satanic death cult armageddon propaganda. I can't believe so many people are falling for all that stuff. I guess in the past there must have been the same number of lgbtq's, but in those days they were just "oppressed". :roll:
I just mentioned her views,because she is lesbian but has the same issues with women that men have.

This means that women are just peculiar in their hardwiring,not evil.not misandrist,per se.

You may be more attractive than you think but women act the same way with women they like,let alone a man.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:

I wouldn't date her buddy,I have no intentions of this.

She's a all around nice girl and I am glad to have her company.She's pro-men but feminist.she's more the egalitarian type and she understands my mgtow views but thinks they're based on around a tiny but loud minority of western women's views and attitudes.She says you don't have to be a beta provider or a tall jacked stud to get dates with women you like in most cases(There are superficial women she says).

She doesn't despise the male form,she has said she finds me great looking on a few occassions,and that I was 'pretty'.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@88jose88 What's a Becky?
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
April 25th, 2024, 5:02 pm
@88jose88 What's a Becky?
a becky is a 5/10 average girl.a high tier becky is a 6/10.a staceylite is a 7.a stacey is a 8.a gigastacey is a 9.a terrastacey is the highest formn of a 10.