if you don't support the third reich you are a traitor to mankind

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

if you don't support the third reich you are a traitor to mankind

Post by 88jose88 »

the third/fourth reich ufo colony in shambhala inner earth also known as new swabia is the ONLY hope to save us from the jew,it is my belief and the belief of hitlerist researchers that they will mount an attack on zionist occupied governments when world war 3 happens and eradicate Zion.

when this happens,humanity will be FREE.no more multiculturalism.no more groid infestations.no more coalburners/mudsharks(a naaty woman that sleeps with gorillas).no more communism.new tech to generate/transmute ANYTHING from the ether/pranic energies so we will all be TRILLIONARES.genetic technology to produce goodlooking,longevitic,athletic and dimorphic humans ONLY with super high IQs.all races will benefit.

this is the EXACT opposite of jewish qabbalah where humans are brought to mineral life with all the toxins and GMO and vaccines,and the great reset will enslave us to the rabbis as slaves in destitution.you have a clear choice to support globohomo or divinity,which the nazis represent being the only good force in this world.

the only people against hitler are degenerates that like to race-mix.I'm a triracial mestizo.I stick to my women.

when we can truly create diversity,we will have EVERY gentile nation proud of it's people,insular yet global and benefitting from the Hitlerist ideology.

Hitler is a incarnation of Vishnu and a ascended occult master and we WILL destroy the yoke upon mankind and noone will stop us.

so if you hate hitler,simply because then you can't bang other races or get muh white womenz as a ethnic,you are a selfish traitor to HUMANITY.the fourth ufo reich in Shambhala is the ONLY hope.the Tibetan buddhist masters know this.

I can't be brainwashed,I'm not a npc soul and I see thru the BS.to be sane in a clown crazy world is considered insanity.

the aldeberan and orionite nordic aliens are the only people with our good interest at heart,the jews worship reptilians as their own rabbis admit the Serafim are.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: if you don't support the third reich you are a traitor to mankind

Post by 88jose88 »

the real reason the reptilians hate the nordic white race and seek to destroy and tarnish it at every turn is because the aldeberan nordics alien culture created humanity thru genetic engineering(brahmapati),if the jews win,they will themselves be destroyed by their own damnable gods(the reptilians and greys who are evil and at war with the forces of light and good the nordic aliens in this cosmos).
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

this is what will happen if the mequbalim win.do you want this?this is a dualistic battle between evil(reptilianbs,greys,jews)and nordic aliens from aldeberan who the nazi occultists channeled and got their technology and victories from.

pick a side.don't be a coward.of course,obey the law always,keep yourself protected,eat healthy,lift weights,if you are white,get a good white woman and slowly teach her the truth and produce lots of WHITE babies.

all gentiles are brothers.GOD(Wotan the leader of the aldeberans,orionites and sirians)created all gentiles and we should love our father.

if we win,there will be a occult-pagan revival,all humans will have siddhis(supernatural powers,psychic).this world will be PARADISE.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

88jose88 wrote:
April 19th, 2024, 11:29 am
the third/fourth reich ufo colony in shambhala inner earth also known as new swabia is the ONLY hope to save us from the jew,it is my belief and the belief of hitlerist researchers that they will mount an attack on zionist occupied governments when world war 3 happens and eradicate Zion.

when this happens,humanity will be FREE.no more multiculturalism.no more groid infestations.no more coalburners/mudsharks(a naaty woman that sleeps with gorillas).no more communism.new tech to generate/transmute ANYTHING from the ether/pranic energies so we will all be TRILLIONARES.genetic technology to produce goodlooking,longevitic,athletic and dimorphic humans ONLY with super high IQs.all races will benefit.

this is the EXACT opposite of jewish qabbalah where humans are brought to mineral life with all the toxins and GMO and vaccines,and the great reset will enslave us to the rabbis as slaves in destitution.you have a clear choice to support globohomo or divinity,which the nazis represent being the only good force in this world.
As much as I'd like to believe that a hidden Fourth Reich colony from Antarctica or Nordic aliens from Aldebaran will appear and exterminate all the Zionists and Kabbalists, we don't have any plausible evidence for such an external intervention nor can we expect to convince others of its veracity. We Gentiles can't put our faith in supernatural heroes—we must act ourselves.

I wouldn't put my faith in esoteric Hitlerism. The Nazi Party was likely nothing more than Zionist controlled opposition tasked with the mission to create a pretext for the creation of the State of Israel, lay the foundations for the Holocaust myth, and then lose to the Allies and Soviets (Bjerknes talks about this), while the founder of the Thule Society, Rudolf von Sebottendorf, was taught occultism by the Freemasonic and Kabbalistic Termudi family during his stay in Turkey.

Furthermore, Nazism today is a discredited ideology and appeals to very few people. You can't create a realistic resistance movement based around it. Most Westerners take democratic values as a given and have a strong distrust for authoritarianism.

The would-be "Nazi" alt-right virgin types with their Swastikas and Pepe the Frog memes are a sad joke that no respectable person takes seriously. Then the more serious White Nationalist groups are mostly just irrational fanatics who promote mindless racism and supremacist ideologies. These fools give more grounded anti-Zionists a bad name.

If we want to create a serious anti-Zionist movement, we have to appeal to normal people. Talking about Hitler, Aryanism, Nordic aliens and such just isn't going to cut it.

I predict that far more normal people will become interested in anti-Zionism as Zionist wars get more devastating and US support for Israel is increasingly called into question. It is to such people that a realistic resistance movement must appeal.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

As much as I'd like to believe that a hidden Fourth Reich colony from Antarctica or Nordic aliens from Aldebaran will appear and exterminate all the Zionists and Kabbalists, we don't have any plausible evidence for such an external intervention nor can we expect to convince others of its veracity. We Gentiles can't put our faith in supernatural heroes—we must act ourselves.
Iron-Clad evidence doesn't exist,no.But to say that there is no evidences whatsoever,and some strong ones is not correct in my humble opinion.
I wouldn't put my faith in esoteric Hitlerism. The Nazi Party was likely nothing more than Zionist controlled opposition tasked with the mission to create a pretext for the creation of the State of Israel, lay the foundations for the Holocaust myth, and then lose to the Allies and Soviets (Bjerknes talks about this), while the founder of the Thule Society, Rudolf von Sebottendorf, was taught occultism by the Freemasonic and Kabbalistic Termudi family during his stay in Turkey.
This is a common talking point from Jews like bjerknes and henry makow,but even if it were true(it has been debunked by hyperboreanresearch and renegadetribune),the Vril society is not the thule society,which was corrupted at some point,became one with the Hitler regime,and Hitler was not in control of everything in the Nazi league and movement.it is a fact that colonies of germans went to antarctica during the end of the war,there are even pictures of maps on imperialgermans.net that show this.the Vril society went underground I believe,and they helped the nazis get into power,but were betrayed by Hitler,it is they who channeled the technologies from Aldeberan in their own writings.
Furthermore, Nazism today is a discredited ideology and appeals to very few people. You can't create a realistic resistance movement based around it. Most Westerners take democratic values as a given and have a strong distrust for authoritarianism.
I won't deny this.

The would-be "Nazi" alt-right virgin types with their Swastikas and Pepe the Frog memes are a sad joke that no respectable person takes seriously. Then the more serious White Nationalist groups are mostly just irrational fanatics who promote mindless racism and supremacist ideologies. These fools give more grounded anti-Zionists a bad name.
True.But I put little faith in people as a general rule.
If we want to create a serious anti-Zionist movement, we have to appeal to normal people. Talking about Hitler, Aryanism, Nordic aliens and such just isn't going to cut it.

I predict that far more normal people will become interested in anti-Zionism as Zionist wars get more devastating and US support for Israel is increasingly called into question. It is to such people that a realistic resistance movement must appeal.
TikTok is getting banned.That was the only outlet for exposing israel to the masses of youth.The boomers are lost and we basically need to wait for them to die.