Unlike Yick I was not cucked at birth lol!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Unlike Yick I was not cucked at birth lol!

Post by 88jose88 »

his father is english,my father is dutch.You would think we were both equally cucked.but not so.

we both look mestizo(people ask if I'm mexican)but the difference is my MATERNAL lineage is WHITE spaniard(my sister took a dna test and the mtdna was a haplotype that is only found in spain,and we are 5% spaniard),,because unlike his cuck latino ass,my tribe the choctaw and comanche(DNA test linked me to the uto-comanche,the choctaw are a 15th century amalgamation of various tribes after the tribal confederations in that area almost got exterminated by spain,but defeated them by fighting til the last man unlike cowardly latinos) took spaniard women as SEX slaves.

latinos are a joke.they got cucked and enslaved by the spaniards enmasse.the choctaw defeated the spaniards.the comanche wreacked havoc on the spaniards.

We believed we would be reincarnated directly or sent to the ancestral spirit paradise world if we died in battle.we chopctaw were brave,good statured(our chief was 7 feet tall),well built.strikingly handsome as the spaniard chroniclers described us.

it's comical how cucked latinos are.65% of NORTHERN injun men marry white women,meanwhile latinas in USA all gravitate to white men and BBCs.

I HATE it when people assume I'm hispanic.what a utter joke of a race.ya'll mofos ugly af and ya'll women are fleshlights for various races of men.

while ya'll were giving ya'll sisters to the spaniards,we northern natives were torturing and skinning white colonists alive.HAHAHAHA!

and though we did raid ya'll white rapist daddies colonies for white womenz,white womenz ran away with us and hated to be kidnapped by the white 'men'back again because they found us too goodlooking(comely countenance in their words back then) and our lifestyles too great.
Last edited by 88jose88 on April 27th, 2024, 8:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: Unlike Yick I was not cucked at birth lol!

Post by 88jose88 »

we northern native men and women are much better looking than latinos too.I bet I look better than his ass.