Do Colleges Redline Asian-Americans?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jonas
Freshman Poster

Post by jonas »

Repatriate wrote:
jonas wrote:
The brand new immigrants might have more rich people but these aren't asians who are settling down in the U.S. but just sending their kids to study in the U.S. and investing in real estate. I know people from Taiwan/Hong Kong/Korea who buy condos and cars for their kids in the U.S. but the parents live and work in Asia. The kids are the jet-set type and don't stay in the U.S. either but travel back and forth between countries.
Sounds like materialistic non-religious drones who believe in money. It's no wonder there is no such thing as an Asian American patriot. What a joke that is no?
As opposed to angry bitter people such as yourself who actually have enough recreational time to troll forums about how you dislike various races? Is this how you define patriotism? Don't make me laugh.
Surely you jest. When you don't agree with someone's opinion they are just trolls. Of course I'm also a racist even though no one will confirm that people like you are racist or that the Asiatic races who invade the West are racist by nature and try to control their newly found territories. This is so typical. I never said I was patriotic. Patriotism is for dimwits who don't know anything about the world. I mentioned that Asians are not patriots because they never assimilate into the countries that they invade. I never said that I was a patriot. Self proclaimed patriots are fools by nature since countries don't judge or care about an individual's emotional input into their country's pysche. Judging by your response I'd say that Asians are probably not the intelligent high IQ people that whites claim them to be.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

jonas wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
jonas wrote:
The brand new immigrants might have more rich people but these aren't asians who are settling down in the U.S. but just sending their kids to study in the U.S. and investing in real estate. I know people from Taiwan/Hong Kong/Korea who buy condos and cars for their kids in the U.S. but the parents live and work in Asia. The kids are the jet-set type and don't stay in the U.S. either but travel back and forth between countries.
Sounds like materialistic non-religious drones who believe in money. It's no wonder there is no such thing as an Asian American patriot. What a joke that is no?
As opposed to angry bitter people such as yourself who actually have enough recreational time to troll forums about how you dislike various races? Is this how you define patriotism? Don't make me laugh.
Surely you jest. When you don't agree with someone's opinion they are just trolls. Of course I'm also a racist even though no one will confirm that people like you are racist or that the Asiatic races who invade the West are racist by nature and try to control their newly found territories. This is so typical. I never said I was patriotic. Patriotism is for dimwits who don't know anything about the world. I mentioned that Asians are not patriots because they never assimilate into the countries that they invade. I never said that I was a patriot. Self proclaimsed patriots are fools by nature since countries don't judge or care about an individual's emotional input into their country's pysche. Judging by your response I'd say that Asians are probably not the intelligent high IQ people that whites claim them to be.
So you claim you're not a patriot yet you have defined "patriotism" as something that asians living in the west lack when it's readily apparent you're not even sure what the word means. Also, do you use words like "invade" with a straight face when referring to people?

If you're going to post inflammatory bait at least make it original and not some cut and paste slop from stormfront.
jonas
Freshman Poster

Post by jonas »

Repatriate wrote:
jonas wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
jonas wrote:
Surely you jest. When you don't agree with someone's opinion they are just trolls. Of course I'm also a racist even though no one will confirm that people like you are racist or that the Asiatic races who invade the West are racist by nature and try to control their newly found territories. This is so typical. I never said I was patriotic. Patriotism is for dimwits who don't know anything about the world. I mentioned that Asians are not patriots because they never assimilate into the countries that they invade. I never said that I was a patriot. Self proclaimsed patriots are fools by nature since countries don't judge or care about an individual's emotional input into their country's pysche. Judging by your response I'd say that Asians are probably not the intelligent high IQ people that whites claim them to be.
So you claim you're not a patriot yet you have defined "patriotism" as something that asians living in the west lack when it's readily apparent you're not even sure what the word means. Also, do you use words like "invade" with a straight face when referring to people?

If you're going to post inflammatory bait at least make it original and not some cut and paste slop from stormfront.
No, I meant that white Americans who believe in patriotism also like the Chinese to come into this country but then complain that they are not "patriotic" which is true since Asians don't give a shit about the countries they invade (yes-INVADE). They're all about money and that's it. They fool the stupid citizens of this country but they don't fool everyone.

I don't visit Stormfront so enough with that bullshit about discrediting my views. Meanwhile read this you fool:

http://www.asianweek.com/

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P2-3920891.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_ ... c_of_China

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/no ... alent-show

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Korea/IE26Dg01.html

http://articles.sfgate.com/2007-02-27/n ... s-ted-fang