Steve Neese's Groundbreaking Interview with Steve Hoca! Must Hear!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Steve Neese's Groundbreaking Interview with Steve Hoca! Must Hear!

Post by Winston »

Hi all!
This is a MUST LISTEN!

Recently I referred Steve Hoca, my interviewer, to a fan of my site and global dater who is also named Steve.

Together the two Steves produced THE BEST interview yet! This one could be the TURNING POINT in our movement! The chemistry and synergy in the interview was phenomenal, as well as the information and authenticity of it. Both Steves had so much to contribute to the interview. After listening to them, anyone would turn into a believer of our cause and see the false taboo against it!

It's that good! A TOTAL MUST HEAR!

Just listen to it and you'll see what I mean. This is the BEST interview about the benefits of dating foreign women and the horrors of the US dating scene for men yet. It's going to make history! We all need to upload this to YouTube in various forms to get the word out. This is the one that will convince the doubters! I'm glad I referred those two together.

Here is the link to listen to it:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/S ... erview.mp3

Let me know what you all think!

Winston
Last edited by Winston on August 13th, 2013, 9:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The BEST Interview by Steve yet! MUST HEAR! Turning poin

Post by Rock »

DISAGREE. The interview w/you and Lad was much broader and more informative. I'm midway through and so far, it sounds like an unoriginal rant against US women/social/PU scene w/a very cliche solution - Angels in Phils. Is overseas only Phils? They seem to be interchanged like synonyms. Experience in Phils cannot be extended to most other countries. For the much older and/or unattractive guys, options are limited. Heck in Pattaya, some of the most attractive working girls limit their clients to relatively young and attractive guys.

I also doubt that guys in their 40s and beyond will be rejected by their similar age sisters. These women can get all the plastic surgery in the world. Many end up looking worse and very unnatural. The fact is, on average, men age much better than women because women have thinner skin and get hit more harshly by hormone changes. Has it gotten so bad in the US that guys in their late 40s and beyond can't get attention from women their own age who look much worse for wear?
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I'm 40 and still get looks and smiles from girls clearly in the early 20s. That's here in the US! I don't ever worry about not finding a second option, should the need arise. As someone on here said: men age like wine; women age like milk. Use that to your advantage and stop worrying.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote: DISAGREE. The interview w/you and Lad was much broader and more informative. I'm midway through and so far, it sounds like an unoriginal rant against US women/social/PU scene w/a very cliche solution - Angels in Phils. Is overseas only Phils? They seem to be interchanged like synonyms. Experience in Phils cannot be extended to most other countries. For the much older and/or unattractive guys, options are limited. Heck in Pattaya, some of the most attractive working girls limit their clients to relatively young and attractive guys.

I also doubt that guys in their 40s and beyond will be rejected by their similar age sisters. These women can get all the plastic surgery in the world. Many end up looking worse and very unnatural. The fact is, on average, men age much better than women because women have thinner skin and get hit more harshly by hormone changes. Has it gotten so bad in the US that guys in their late 40s and beyond can't get attention from women their own age who look much worse for wear?
??? What exactly do you disagree on? The problems they described were real for A LOT of guys. And the solution in the Philippines is one of the best, since there is no language barrier and the Philippines is the most westernized Asian country. Those are very logical reasons to choose the Philippines. I'm sure you know that.

You haven't lived in the US for many years, so perhaps you can't relate to what they are talking about as much. But I can assure you, what they said reflects the feelings of millions of frustrated men in the US.

I don't see any logical reason why you disagree with anything said in that superb compelling interview though?! It was so true and got at the deep heart of the problem.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

By the way everyone,

PLEASE forward this interview to every guy you know who needs to hear it. It's the CLINCHER that will sell our movement and message! Trust me on this! I know what I'm talking about. Please forward the link to all you know who could benefit from it!

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/S ... erview.mp3

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just listened to this interview a second time. Yeah it's that good!

A lot of great revealing points were made.

Steve H mentioned how you can debunk the myth that having confidence will get you women in America by taking a guy who just came back from the Philippines who is brimming with confidence after being treated so well there by the girls, yet you will see that all his confidence will mean nothing in the states, for he will just be seen as an ugly guy with confidence. So true!

Steve N also made a great argument about how most men in America would not accept an overseas job in Kuwait with more pay because they prefer their own country and the comforts and familiarity of it. Likewise, most women overseas are not looking to leave it either. So this "foreign women are desperate to come to America thing" is crap. Great argument.

The concept of "Memes" was also brought up, which makes sense and is similar to what I said about the "collective vibe" or "cultural vibe" that lets you feel whether something is appropriate and welcome or not, and why your confidence and bravery have nothing to do with how approachable women are. Men feel creepy and awkward approaching girls in the US because the "Meme" of the environment says that guys like that are out of line and a burden to women. You can feel it in the vibe. The Memes thing is a more scientific way to explain it, but it's the same thing essentially.

I'm uploading this interview to YouTube. Will let you all know when it's ready.

polya
Junior Poster

RedDog: Good for you.

Post by polya »

RedDog - Its great your getting looks & smiles from US girls, but have you gone further with them?? I've never read on winston's site that ALL men are rejected by US girls as they want the top 15% of guys, so if you are one of these guys - GOOD FOR YOU! You seem pretty dismissive of what most people are saying on this site. NB. "If you have a full stomach, you will be a fussy eater."

PS. I really liked the 2 Steve's interview. Well done!!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote: DISAGREE. The interview w/you and Lad was much broader and more informative. I'm midway through and so far, it sounds like an unoriginal rant against US women/social/PU scene w/a very cliche solution - Angels in Phils. Is overseas only Phils? They seem to be interchanged like synonyms. Experience in Phils cannot be extended to most other countries. For the much older and/or unattractive guys, options are limited. Heck in Pattaya, some of the most attractive working girls limit their clients to relatively young and attractive guys.

??? What exactly do you disagree on? The problems they described were real for A LOT of guys. And the solution in the Philippines is one of the best, since there is no language barrier and the Philippines is the most westernized Asian country. Those are very logical reasons to choose the Philippines. I'm sure you know that.

You haven't lived in the US for many years, so perhaps you can't relate to what they are talking about as much. But I can assure you, what they said reflects the feelings of millions of frustrated men in the US.

I don't see any logical reason why you disagree with anything said in that superb compelling interview though?! It was so true and got at the deep heart of the problem.

1. Read the sentence which directly follows 'DISAGREE' in my post and the briefly reflect on the main point of your original post. The implication from my sentence is that I don't agree that this interview is Steve's BEST so far. The one he did with you and Lad is better in my view. It seems you just quickly skimmed my post since you didn't realize what I was disagreeing with.

2. America is bad for dating, abroad (more specifically Phils) is better. So...why go on and on about it? If this is such an indisputable fact, why is the guy still sitting on his arse there. Stop complaining, get on a plane, and just go. Some people prefer the drama of staying in a bad situation and obsessing about it. I never made a big deal about it. I just left and never looked back.

3. Let me remind you that these paradise ares for women can be damaged once they get too much publicity. I believe its already happened in many parts of Thailand, Rio, Mombasa, and many parts of Russia just to name a small sample. The damage I'm talking about is girls who are ask a lot more, give less, are more mercenary, pickier, bitchier, etc. GFEs become much rarer, especially for old unattractive guys. Basically, the gals get spoiled by all the attention and money thrown at them and become more like their American sisters. Another thing that hurts is economic development. Old hands tell me South Korea used to be a fantastic place for westerners to find friendly and willing women. What happened there may happen in China.

4. The UK was briefly mentioned as a potentially better place for dating. How long have either one of them lived there? I mean, UK posters have generally said that people in UK don't really even date in the American sense. Sure, there was one Yankee bloke who did OK. But he was young and good looking. I highly doubt the UK can transform the social lives of most frustrated and dateless American guys. And I lived their for over 2 years so I'm not just talking out of my ass.

5. People like Lad and you have much richer experience to draw from than those 2 guys. Lad understands that the big picture involves over 180 countries with all shades of grey and doesn't just rant about States or imply that the rest of the world is just like Phils. The interview you guys did seemed much more balanced and rational to me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote: 1. Read the sentence which directly follows 'DISAGREE' in my post and the briefly reflect on the main point of your original post. The implication from my sentence is that I don't agree that this interview is Steve's BEST so far. The one he did with you and Lad is better in my view. It seems you just quickly skimmed my post since you didn't realize what I was disagreeing with.

2. America is bad for dating, abroad (more specifically Phils) is better. So...why go on and on about it? If this is such an indisputable fact, why is the guy still sitting on his arse there. Stop complaining, get on a plane, and just go. Some people prefer the drama of staying in a bad situation and obsessing about it. I never made a big deal about it. I just left and never looked back.

3. Let me remind you that these paradise ares for women can be damaged once they get too much publicity. I believe its already happened in many parts of Thailand, Rio, Mombasa, and many parts of Russia just to name a small sample. The damage I'm talking about is girls who are ask a lot more, give less, are more mercenary, pickier, bitchier, etc. GFEs become much rarer, especially for old unattractive guys. Basically, the gals get spoiled by all the attention and money thrown at them and become more like their American sisters. Another thing that hurts is economic development. Old hands tell me South Korea used to be a fantastic place for westerners to find friendly and willing women. What happened there may happen in China.

4. The UK was briefly mentioned as a potentially better place for dating. How long have either one of them lived there? I mean, UK posters have generally said that people in UK don't really even date in the American sense. Sure, there was one Yankee bloke who did OK. But he was young and good looking. I highly doubt the UK can transform the social lives of most frustrated and dateless American guys. And I lived their for over 2 years so I'm not just talking out of my ass.

5. People like Lad and you have much richer experience to draw from than those 2 guys. Lad understands that the big picture involves over 180 countries with all shades of grey and doesn't just rant about States or imply that the rest of the world is just like Phils. The interview you guys did seemed much more balanced and rational to me.
Because this interview flowed a lot better and was more focused. The energy and synergy of it was more intense. It's the kind that inspired you. Of course it's better to just go abroad than complain. That's not the point. You're missing the whole point. This interview is for the DOUBTERS and brainwashed naysayers who believe that going abroad is for losers and that all foreign women want green cards, etc. etc. There are a lot of myths and stereotypes that men have to overcome in their minds. These guys address them and dispel them and how false those myths are.

The interviewee had only been to two foreign countries, Philippines and Peru, so that's all he could comment on. What did you expect? Those are two hot places for Western men, yes. And that is GOOD NEWS yes. You can't expect a guy who's been to two countries to talk about a lot more. But he did touch on England and how one of his guy friends went there and reported that women were more friendly there.

I do not think that he said that the guy was young. Just because you are young doesn't mean people are more open to you. That doesn't make sense. There are a lot more factors at work than that. So I don't see where you're getting that.

The point is, both Steves were very PASSIONATE in this interview. And their passion was AUTHENTIC and INSPIRING! I'm surprised you don't appreciate that. It's like you missed the whole plot.

Sure Ladislav may be more experienced and knowledgeable than these guys. But our interview didn't flow as well in that it went off on a lot of tangents and didn't stick to the key topics. Plus my voice tends to be dry and flat and I do not think fast on the spot for stuff like this.

This interview flowed with a lot more energy and passion. Steve N really had a lot to say and a lot of GREAT points and arguments to make. You can tell he really wants to help men out there who are suffering. It all came from his HEART, which is what matters the most. It's all about heart and genuineness.

You gotta remember though, that the smartest expat isn't necessarily the most convincing. The key is these two guys in this interview are very convincing and authentic and the average guy can relate to them. That's what's important.

Now, that being said, I still don't see why you are downing it. It has a TON of POSITIVE aspects and features. I'm surprised that you don't even acknowledge them. What exactly did it fail to live up to you in your mind? Where are the deficiencies exactly? I don't see them at all. Maybe you are on a different wavelength. But for an average American newcomer guy, this interview will be CONVINCING.

These guys basically said that if the dating scene in the US is the worst you can get, then ANYWHERE you go can only be better or the same. It can't get any worse. That is a valid intelligent point, and another good argument. This interview was full of good arguments. It was intelligent, passionate, truthful, and full of HEART. That's what matters most. That's what INSPIRES.

Inspiration is what drives my soul. As an artist who thrives on inspiration and passion, I recognize great material when I see it. And this is it. It has everything I want in an interview. Plus it's EASY to understand for the average layman. These are two intelligent believable guys, not some geniuses on another wavelength. The average frustrated western male can listen to this one and relate to what's being said. It packs the powerful punch and carries itself very well. It FLOWED, was powerful, inspiring, genuine, authentic, intelligent, and most of all, BELIEVABLE.

These are the things that MOTIVATE people to look overseas and go overseas. Those are the things that sell. This interview HAS THAT.

What more could you ask for?

You gotta look deeper here. The human mind is difficult to deal with. It makes excuses and rationalizes to try to protect its comfort zone and paradigm. Sometimes we are addicted to our pain, our pain becomes like a "pain body" that thrives on more pain in order to live. Even on this forum, there are a lot of guys who are still in the US, have never went overseas, and can't get it together to REALLY DO IT. For them, this is the kind of interview that packs the right kind of punch to motivate and inspire them.

And that's what counts here.

I hope you understand.
Last edited by Winston on July 7th, 2010, 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just uploaded Steve's interview to YouTube. Here it is. Spread it to everyone you know who could use it!

Last edited by Winston on November 6th, 2011, 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Rock wrote:3. Let me remind you that these paradise ares for women can be damaged once they get too much publicity. I believe its already happened in many parts of Thailand, Rio, Mombasa, and many parts of Russia just to name a small sample. The damage I'm talking about is girls who are ask a lot more, give less, are more mercenary, pickier, bitchier, etc. GFEs become much rarer, especially for old unattractive guys. Basically, the gals get spoiled by all the attention and money thrown at them and become more like their American sisters. Another thing that hurts is economic development. Old hands tell me South Korea used to be a fantastic place for westerners to find friendly and willing women. What happened there may happen in China.
Economic development is the primary game-changer.

Rest assured that PH will not be invaded by 1 million American omega males any time soon. The nature of omega males is inaction. They complain a lot, assume that they're "average" or in the "majority", blames everyone else, and fails to get off their butts.

Winston wrote:These guys basically said that if the dating scene in the US is the worst you can get, then ANYWHERE you go can only be better or the same. It can't get any worse. That is a valid intelligent point, and another good argument. This interview was full of good arguments. It was intelligent, passionate, truthful, and full of HEART. That's what matters most. That's what INSPIRES.
In terms of dating scene, there are far worse places than the US.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

momopi wrote:
Rest assured that PH will not be invaded by 1 million American omega males any time soon. The nature of omega males is inaction. They complain a lot, assume that they're "average" or in the "majority", blames everyone else, and fails to get off their butts.

Omega males, lol. Very fitting description.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Because this interview flowed a lot better and was more focused. The energy and synergy of it was more intense. It's the kind that inspired you. Of course it's better to just go abroad than complain. That's not the point. You're missing the whole point. This interview is for the DOUBTERS and brainwashed naysayers who believe that going abroad is for losers and that all foreign women want green cards, etc. etc. There are a lot of myths and stereotypes that men have to overcome in their minds. These guys address them and dispel them and how false those myths are.

The interviewee had only been to two foreign countries, Philippines and Peru, so that's all he could comment on. What did you expect? Those are two hot places for Western men, yes. And that is GOOD NEWS yes. You can't expect a guy who's been to two countries to talk about a lot more. But he did touch on England and how one of his guy friends went there and reported that women were more friendly there.

I do not think that he said that the guy was young. Just because you are young doesn't mean people are more open to you. That doesn't make sense. There are a lot more factors at work than that. So I don't see where you're getting that.

The point is, both Steves were very PASSIONATE in this interview. And their passion was AUTHENTIC and INSPIRING! I'm surprised you don't appreciate that. It's like you missed the whole plot.

Sure Ladislav may be more experienced and knowledgeable than these guys. But our interview didn't flow as well in that it went off on a lot of tangents and didn't stick to the key topics. Plus my voice tends to be dry and flat and I do not think fast on the spot for stuff like this.

This interview flowed with a lot more energy and passion. Steve N really had a lot to say and a lot of GREAT points and arguments to make. You can tell he really wants to help men out there who are suffering. It all came from his HEART, which is what matters the most. It's all about heart and genuineness.

You gotta remember though, that the smartest expat isn't necessarily the most convincing. The key is these two guys in this interview are very convincing and authentic and the average guy can relate to them. That's what's important.

Now, that being said, I still don't see why you are downing it. It has a TON of POSITIVE aspects and features. I'm surprised that you don't even acknowledge them. What exactly did it fail to live up to you in your mind? Where are the deficiencies exactly? I don't see them at all. Maybe you are on a different wavelength. But for an average American newcomer guy, this interview will be CONVINCING.

These guys basically said that if the dating scene in the US is the worst you can get, then ANYWHERE you go can only be better or the same. It can't get any worse. That is a valid intelligent point, and another good argument. This interview was full of good arguments. It was intelligent, passionate, truthful, and full of HEART. That's what matters most. That's what INSPIRES.

Inspiration is what drives my soul. As an artist who thrives on inspiration and passion, I recognize great material when I see it. And this is it. It has everything I want in an interview. Plus it's EASY to understand for the average layman. These are two intelligent believable guys, not some geniuses on another wavelength. The average frustrated western male can listen to this one and relate to what's being said. It packs the powerful punch and carries itself very well. It FLOWED, was powerful, inspiring, genuine, authentic, intelligent, and most of all, BELIEVABLE.

These are the things that MOTIVATE people to look overseas and go overseas. Those are the things that sell. This interview HAS THAT.

What more could you ask for?

You gotta look deeper here. The human mind is difficult to deal with. It makes excuses and rationalizes to try to protect its comfort zone and paradigm. Sometimes we are addicted to our pain, our pain becomes like a "pain body" that thrives on more pain in order to live. Even on this forum, there are a lot of guys who are still in the US, have never went overseas, and can't get it together to REALLY DO IT. For them, this is the kind of interview that packs the right kind of punch to motivate and inspire them.

And that's what counts here.

I hope you understand.

1. In your very first post, you stated, "Let me know what you all think!. That is the reason I am 'critiquing it' as you put it. You asked for opinions and I gave you mine!!! Now I'm following-up.

2. The key deficiency in my view was lack of fresh information. I don't think I learned anything new of practical use or interest to me.

3. You asked, "What did I expect?". After your little sales spiel, I anticipated "THE BEST interview yet" and "A TOTAL MUST HEAR". What did I get? Hyped-up enthusiasm, energy, passion, and repetition combined with recycled content and some speculations based on limited travel experience. Infomercials and fundamentalist Christian tent revivals are also full of hyped-up enthusiasm, energy, passion. and repetition. The kind of depth I desire from a "TOTAL MUST HEAR" interview is broader and/or more specific as per my points 4 and 5 below.

3. Re-read (not re-skim) point No. 4 from my last post. The UK posters I was referring to were people on your site. And the young and good looking bloke was from a Youtube link posted on your site contrasting the US and UK.

4. What more could I ask for? Fresh info on new places, different angles on places we already know a lot about, or recent changes taking place. For example, Africa is full of opportunities. But you gotta go to the right places. Ethiopia has an abundance of light skinned beautiful gals (by typical American white guy standards) which might be available, even to omega males (momopi's term). Southern African countries such as Zimbabwe and South Africa have a significant percentage of possibly available white gals. Uganda is relatively safe and has available and super sexy black girls for guys who appreciate them. Mozambique has a lot of mixed race gals who are attractive and available. And Madagascar is another world populated with girls of part Indonesian origin. As for ongoing changes, China is full of interesting material. Some towns and cities are great, some used to be but have been ruined, and some are up and coming. Hainan Island once in a different era was a surreal place where your car would get surrounded by hundreds of available girls. But the government cracked-down and it became much more subdued.

5. Anyone on your site knows the first part of the proposed solution - get out of big bad feminazi controlled USA. But the second part - where to go, what to expect, how to thrive socially and financially - is still under developed in my view. Its very Philippine centric. Abroad is a big place. As more quality expats from various areas of the world join, I hope contributions will broaden-out. With detailed and specific info from guys in the field, solutions can be more tailor made to a guy's specific situation. Some relevant issues - what's your race, age, economic situation, personality type, preferences as far as girls, etc? These all inform the decisions you should make as to which part of Abroad you should re-locate.

5. Personally (and selfishly), I hope the movement does not gain too much steam. I would love to see some nice guys who suffered a lot in the US realize their dreams abroad. But I sure hope it does not get out of control. Otherwise, that elusive dream may get cheapened or virtually eliminated. Like I mentioned, I've seen great places get ruined as desperate western guys pored-in and threw their cash and affection at substandard local girls (the ones local guys were least interested in). I remember back in the 1999-2000 era, Rio was getting waves of cashed-up bankers and finance gringos going down for extended week-ends and annual leave. Lots of Euro gringos and African Americans joined the waves too. The guys with good jobs would throw their money around and criticize tighter guys. In many circles, it became non-PC to seek value for money. Girls expectations sky-rocketed. Well, after the markets crashed in 2001 and so many of these chumps lost their jobs, I'm sure many regretted the culture they created. Prices are sticky and expectations only rise. Rio used to be a paradise - gorgeous girls in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors available at 3rd world prices offering full-on GFEs. Today, they cost top or at least upper-middle dollar. And they consider themselves the sexiest and most beautiful girls on the planet.

6. "You gotta dig deeper here" you say. Are you kidding? Its not in my interest to persuade fence sitters to enter my domain. Why go to great lengths to convince people of the reality we've seen and experienced? We are open and generous enough to share our experiences with everyone. It is up to them to decide whether or not they wanna believe and/or act on it. Yatterman just dropped-out after considering all our info. I say, more power to him. One less dude in the competition pool. Abnormal opportunities get competed away once too many people pursue them.

7. At this stage, I am probably on a different wavelength as you say. I've been jaded by experience and tend to be cynical. I realize that girls abroad are still girls. There is no true paradise. In so many cases, women who go for omega males are motivated by material benefits. When the money and gifts are gone, so is the girl. When I see exceptions to this, I treasure and appreciate them. But they are not easy to find. I also do not place high value on easy vibes and social dynamics if they are just an illusion. What's under the surface and in the heart is a lot more valid. Perhaps you should dig deeper too. I hope you understand.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In terms of dating scene, there are far worse places than the US.

And there are even worse places than that, such as the surface of Mars.

Actually those Muslim countries are not as bad as portrayed in the media. In some ways they are better than in the US in terms of meeting women, but they do not call it 'dating'. They call it 'arrangement'.

And all you have to do is ask to be fixed up with a gal and then there is a mullah and he blesses you and you are married. Up to 4 wives!
Covered? At least you know for sure that when your wife ( wives) go out to buy food, they won't be ogled and hit on. The reason those Muslim women are wrapped up is to protect them from guys who have no business talking to them. Guys that are not 'you'. If you have some money and are a muslim, all you have to do is ask relatives to get you a wife: virgin, untouched, unkissed, and while she will be all wrapped up in public, at home she will be running around in any clothes you want or no clothes at all.
If I were a Muslim, I would prefer that to the US scene any time.

Now, the Philippines has been invaded by Westerners for 500 years! There have been waves of men coming in since Magellan. There are never enough! They get swallowed alive by the almost 100 MILLION population. Even if one million Americans come- it has almost happened, there is no way it will be enough for all the girls. The country has a severe glut of women.

Another important thing to keep in mind- high Yankee rollers with dollars who cannot speak the language ( most cannot)operate within a small circle of gringo loving local women. They cannot join the mainstream and integrate. They only capitalize on their comparative monetary advantage and the American dream. If you speak the language and have some money to support yourself, you move into a wide river- the mainstream where your pickings are enormous. This is one thing that the highrollers cannot compete with- a gringo guy who knows the local language and who can meet people the local way. I speak Tagalog and there is no way other guys can compete with me unless they themselves speak it. And there are like 2-3 of us in the city.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guys,

First of all, in regards to the Middle East, sure dating may be illegal there, but at least the women are feminine, act feminine, and are not hateful toward men and treat them like 2nd class citizens. At least there is a proper hierarchy between the genders there.

Even in this interview, Steve was saying that he would not want to go work in the Middle East cause you couldn't get any dates there, so your point was acknowledged even in the interview. Thus, the complexity of the situation was addressed.

Ladislav, you were mentioned and complimented at the beginning of the interview. Did you hear it?

Rock, you're not making sense here. You are an expat with 10 years of overseas experience. Obviously that interview was not geared up toward experienced expats like you or Ladislav. Why are you holding it up to that standard? That makes no sense. Obviously the target audience are American males who are frustrated, lonely and single. NOT established expats. So if you are to review this interview, you should have logically reviewed it from that perspective, from that of a newcomer or frustrated US male who never left the country. Why didn't you do that?

Obviously you're not the target audience for this interview. So why were you expecting something new for you? That wasn't the purpose.

But for the newcomer and average frustrated male, this interview is GREAT and near perfect!

Why do you bring up "I don't want more Americans coming here" argument again? I told you before, that the US is only 5 percent of the world. Even if all single males in America went overseas, say 75 million of them, the rest of the world would still have plenty of single women available. Do the math. You are good at math. Didn't you calculate it out? Or is your ego clouding your mind?

You gotta understand that we are all connected. When we help others, we help ourselves too. Division creates the chaos in the world. As astronomers said, even Carl Sagan said, we all come from the same stardust.

Beside the guys, what about all the millions of desperate Filipinas out there with no guy?

If you listened to the whole interview, an example was brought up of a guy who went berzerk in the US from dating rejection and went on a shooting spree. It made the news. If that guy had discovered our movement, he might have been happy and the killing spree might not have happened. That's an example of the silent terrible suffering and epidemic that these guys are going through.

Bottom line is that the interview was motivating, inspiring, and convincing. And genuine too. That's what counts.

It was not meant to be a travel guide or expat encyclopedia. So holding it to that standard is unfair and unwarranted.

The Philippines is a great choice. You may not understand cause you haven't lived there and you don't understand what it does for a man's soul. Most guys there are glad to be there. I never said anything was perfect, but the dating abroad scene does make frustrated guys a lot happier. That's what counts. No one is expecting everything to be trouble free. The problems you pointed out do not make or break anything. They are just part of life, and as long as we have some good benefit that compensates for it, then the trouble will be worth it.

If you have more info of value to add or share to all this, why don't you do the interview yourself with Steve, and share what you feel is important?