The prudish-ass nuances of robots mnemonically known as Amer

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

The prudish-ass nuances of robots mnemonically known as Amer

Post by E_Irizarry »

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Those dumb "adults" and that chick brought that attention on themselves. "here come watch my daughter spread her legs!"

The young girl has on shorts that are so short she needs to pick them from not going up her as$, and then on top of that, she feels as if she is such a super athlete she should do whatever the hell she did spreading her legs in full view of the public.

This is why I get angry a Western women, they feel they have the right to walk around provocatively and whatever men are around just have to deal with the fact that he can't have sex with her.

And the mangina on the bike is worse. He's trying to protect a woman he's not even having sex with, and under normal circumstances, that girl would most likely not even want have sex with him...lol
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Just people assuming he's trash for taking pictures of that woman. Hey she's in public and there's no law protecting her unless she objects. She didn't object even when attention was called to the guy taping. The old bitch is just jealous she's not pretty like that anymore and thee "Lance Armstrong"? I don't know some douche bag Mangina thinks he's being the better man riding his bike instead of driving in NYC. I assume the guy taking the video is overweight which makes his comments seem obvious.

America has become this pretentious hell hole where the Men are just as stupid as the women are sometimes.