Well-adjusted guys are considered gay in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:In the US you cannot have a close male friend because people will think you are gay, and you cannot have a GF because they are stuck up. What else makes your life woithwhile? Not much.
This is sad but true here in the isolated not so friendly states of America. :P

In the US, it's hard to make friends and it's hard to meet women. That's why in America so many people become work acholics, they have nothing else going on in their lives.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

The Arab wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
ladislav wrote:In the US you cannot have a close male friend because people will think you are gay, and you cannot have a GF because they are stuck up. What else makes your life woithwhile? Not much.
It's actually even worse if you're a non white male with several friends of different ethnicities. If you're asian and walking around with a white or black guy people automatically think weird things sometimes. If it's a group people generally think nothing of it but if it's a couple of guys walking around then the reactions can be over the top.
Isn't "a couple of guys" a "group"? Don't understand ...

But I digress, I found this topic interesting and on the mark - allow me to share my own observations and comparison with social interactions in Arab society.

It really is true that men in America simply cannot relate to each other and develop strong friendships and bonds that is common in other parts of the world. Go to Russia, the Arab World, Latin America, hell even Italy, and see groups of guys hanging about and being themselves, not worried about being judged by each other or others around them.

I made a thread regarding the insecurity of the Western male, and even between men in the West, interaction is odd and somehow fake and masked. Men just don't know how to bond and have fun, and it seems there is a fear of being viewed as gay. Americans care a lot about what others think and try hard to conform to the sociologically engineered environment they call him. This is not uniquely an American aspect, it is common in many parts of Europe as well.

Men simply feel awkward and unnatural just hanging out with other men- now, my experience is in West LA, and the odd way people are is just too noticeable. You don't see guys hanging out, walking around, hell, just guys looking for girls. There is a huge disconnect and strange social atmosphere.

In West LA, it seems everyone is a couple, then there are singles. Couples are quiet and most act like zombies. No energy or life in the streets. No genuine laughter and fun.

Very few families and children. Lots of transplants from all over the country, who usually arrive with their significant other. If you're single and there are other single men, the social dynamic makes it seem unnatural and difficult for guys to hang out and hunt for chicks. Just a certain uptight culture that is all-prevasive, and oblivious to most who live here, I assume.

Men are just not confident, not secure, and immature. They are bred to be this way, to keep them isolated and their lives disconnected. Most American men would not stand by their friends in a fight, instead they will look with a blank expression on their face. The same in many parts of Europe. This would never happen in the Arab world or say Russia, where friends are friends in the truest sense of the word.

Look at this video and all the terrified wusses standing around. This is impossible in the Arab world. The fear and cowardice of the other patrons, the complete lack of community and bond, relying on the state (police), each man his own island, every one minding their own business.

In the U.S., very few friends are REAL friends. Men and women are disconnected. Most have no clue just how bizarre and fragmented and artificial their society is; though i believe many can sense it.[youtube][/youtube]
your 100% correct. you are one of the very few foreign men that get's it.

as for the video. i am not suprised that bitch brought her boyfriend. american women love to do this. That kind of stuff pisses me off. and american women LOVE losers like that heave set dude. pathetic. i would have been furious and fought that heavy f***er hard. first the shins ( since they hurt so much and are actually frail ) then his balls. people think i am crazy. but i actually laugh when i am fighting someone. hahaa.

no man can be manly in this country. The white man on the cellphone had the absolute right to punch her lights out. the cops would have arrested him instead. if your manly in this country there is just to much dare i say it camel man " trouble or getting into trouble ". oh well.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

in america.... a man is gay if he smiles alot. a man is gay if he is nice to women and men. ( i got this one from a friend and winston agrees too).

if he is a gentleman there is something wrong with him or he is gay.

if a man in america dresses really nicely. fashionable sense. then he is gay.

if he listen's too techno music and dance music and electric music. HE IS GAY.

great country america is !!!!.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

ssjparris wrote:in america.... a man is gay if he smiles alot. a man is gay if he is nice to women and men. ( i got this one from a friend and winston agrees too).
if he is a gentleman there is something wrong with him or he is gay.
if a man in america dresses really nicely. fashionable sense. then he is gay.
if he listen's too techno music and dance music and electric music. HE IS GAY.
great country america is !!!!.
Have you been to EDC? It's coming up in June at Las Vegas.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMDd-V4z ... re=related[/youtube]
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

momopi wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
Have you been to EDC? It's coming up in June at Las Vegas.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMDd-V4z ... re=related[/youtube]
yeah i have been here in los angeles. with some friends but only for a short time. did not stay for long. it was last year this time in june of last year.

ALL the women where dressed like whores and sluts. you could see their raw butt cheeks wiggling and jiggling with thongs on. they were ALL almost completely naked. it was fun too look at but it was a social event that let the women know it was okay to dress like that.

in other words, the women are showing their true colors be dressing as whores and prostitutes at this event ( including clubs ). if it is socially acceptable they'd be doing it on a daily basis. whores is what they are after all.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Re: Well-adjusted guys are considered gay in America

Post by Roccia »

Ladyboys integrate seamlessly with Thai society, and there are many gay friendly bars, cabaret shows, restaurants, clubs, and of course gay resorts.