Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:Even Albert Einstein thinks Winston is a smart free thinking Asian! :D

The question is...is Winston actually "James Bond"...
Or is James Bond actually Winston?

In the Philippines you can actually hire people to cry at a funeral....I suppose...if you had it prerecorded, you could cry at your own funeral...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is what Winston would look like if he got into shape. Then not only would he be the most free thinking Asian of all time but also the sexiest Asian man of all time!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

Most free-thinking Asian? Not by a long shot.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Maybe Winston's face should be on Mount Rushmore! :lol:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eightfold Path wrote:Most free-thinking Asian? Not by a long shot.
Which Asian even comes anywhere near Winston Wu when it comes to freethinking? Name one person. Bet you can't. I've asked around. No one can think of any. At least not when it comes to being a freethinker and intellectual and critical thinker and deep thinker in many different topics.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

Freethinker? ? Definitely maverick in your thinking but if that qualifies you as a freethinker than maybe. Critical thinker in conspiracy theories probably but your poor at self reflection. Which involves some intuition. I think you lack morality and many great philosophers discuss about morality not saying your a bad person though.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I agree with the poster above. Winston thinks somewhat outside-of-the-box, but he's nowhere near "most freethinking". If he were, he wouldn't be overt about it. The wise tend to agree with the sentiment that they know nothing.

I think there is a saying that goes: "If you're the smartest one in the room, you're in the wrong room."
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

OF ALL TIME!!!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

HouseMD wrote:Image
OF ALL TIME!!!
ROFL! House!
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm interested, Eightfold Path, who do you consider to be the most free thinking Asian? I want names.

I guess one person on the top of my head is Deepak Chopra? Maybe Akira Kurosawa? Hideo Kohjima? Shigeru Miyamoto? Lee Kuan Yew, maybe? (He was an authoritarian, he was very non p.c. and very intelligent).
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

zboy1 wrote:
I'm interested, Eightfold Path, who do you consider to be the most free thinking Asian? I want names.

I guess one person on the top of my head is Deepak Chopra? Maybe Akira Kurosawa? Hideo Kohjima? Shigeru Miyamoto? Lee Kuan Yew, maybe? (He was an authoritarian, he was very non p.c. and very intelligent).
Buddha? Confucius?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Which Asian even comes anywhere near Winston Wu when it comes to freethinking? Name one person. Bet you can't. I've asked around. No one can think of any. At least not when it comes to being a freethinker and intellectual and critical thinker and deep thinker in many different topics.
Of all Asian men in the history in the world you have the most well-endowed ego.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The man, the myth, the legend, Winston Wu. :lol:

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:Which Asian even comes anywhere near Winston Wu when it comes to freethinking? Name one person. Bet you can't. I've asked around. No one can think of any. At least not when it comes to being a freethinker and intellectual and critical thinker and deep thinker in many different topics.
Of all Asian men in the history in the world you have the most well-endowed ego.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions