The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I agree with marcos. The one solution that would have been easiest was dating sites and he totally blew that. Man talk about a wasted vacation. I dont think hell find his wife easily on a dating site but it will be easier to have a friend off the site then going alone. Any country i plan to visit ill probably use a dating site to make friends with women so at least they can help me feel comfortable when going somewhere i never been. You can ditch them if they are annoying or not what you want.

And i still say angeles would have been a good place for most socially awkward guys IF THEY learn to not go with freelance hoes and bargirls. If you can practice daygame and meeting women there is no place better than angeles I think. Just dont fall in love there easily cause most probably wont be good but its a place to socialize and you never know.

By the way there is a guy on bebotsonly that was like mid 40's who looked like an alien and he married an 19 year old hottie. So obviously dating sites and a large age gap works even if its based on money (its obvious it was but still he has a woman and yo dont).

i had one dating site filipina 26 say sh e picked a 55 year old man cause she thought he would be more reliable but he was talking to other girls when he went home and she was heartbroken. Some filipinas think the older guys are more reliable (not true many are mongers)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

nlitp wrote:By the way there is a guy on bebotsonly that was like mid 40's who looked like an alien and he married an 19 year old hottie.
I know who you're talking about lol I think starchild "crashed" at his place one time haha
But seriously that chick he got was out of this world, good for him. Unfortunately it seems all pictures are down on the site.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11296

that is just proof that age is never a worry in phil. Personally im not even gonna get fired up to go to asia until im old enough to at least have a 20 year age gap (im too young right now LOL)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Yes here they are right here. If this guy can marry her then you know the story. By the way her sister gail was also on bebots but some guys were sending her money. she comes off as a slezy scammer (gail) not her sister who married. I heard that this alien looking guy though was married before (must be rich cause hes ugly LOL) and he was calling her up after they got married. thats what some relative left a comment one time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgaOm2LQe0w
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:there is a guy on bebotsonly that was like mid 40's who looked like an alien and he married an 19 year old hottie.
Yeah I remember her, name was Joy as I recall. And her sister Gail was awesome too. But that guy bebotsonly (whatever the hell that means) is some kind of flake. His modus operandi seemed to be getting guys to "sponsor" various outings to shopping malls and restaurants etc (even though the guy paying wasn't there!) and filming them for his youtube channel. The impression I got was that he was training all those chicks to expect a sugar daddy. Not to mention that all the girls seemed to be from the Angeles area, a huge red flag. Not too surprised that his matchmaking biz didn't make it, but he seems to have plenty of money without a job, he had several youtube vids about his expensive house and how he spends most of his time playing video games.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Both sisters are delicious
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Mr Natural wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:there is a guy on bebotsonly that was like mid 40's who looked like an alien and he married an 19 year old hottie.
Yeah I remember her, name was Joy as I recall. And her sister Gail was awesome too. But that guy bebotsonly (whatever the hell that means) is some kind of flake. His modus operandi seemed to be getting guys to "sponsor" various outings to shopping malls and restaurants etc (even though the guy paying wasn't there!) and filming them for his youtube channel. The impression I got was that he was training all those chicks to expect a sugar daddy. Not to mention that all the girls seemed to be from the Angeles area, a huge red flag. Not too surprised that his matchmaking biz didn't make it, but he seems to have plenty of money without a job, he had several youtube vids about his expensive house and how he spends most of his time playing video games.
you should watch recent videos he still has the chump wes and joshua wining and dining these girls. i heard a recent engagement too. Bianca looks pressured by Mark in his latest videos to keep doing the videos for wes. Mark is rather wealthy but pretends he is poor. I bet he slept with chai when they did that hotel lingerie video shoot LOL (he is married).
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

droid wrote:Both sisters are delicious

yeah so proof that age is never really much an issue. I figure 20 years age gap(or even more maybe) is the best to aim for. So really you can't go overseas until 38 to 45 MINIMUM if your target is 18 to 25 for a 20 year difference. so im not in a hurry to go back to asia cause first i need to save my money and take a break from drama and see how my new online income will do over a period of time. second reason is i can find a wife the same age in a few years as now LOL
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

See how friendly the angeles waitresses are?

Told you I wasn't bsing. If you want friendly women go to angeles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9y4AcdNnvU
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:

yeah so proof that age is never really much an issue. I figure 20 years age gap(or even more maybe) is the best to aim for. So really you can't go overseas until 38 to 45 MINIMUM if your target is 18 to 25 for a 20 year difference. so im not in a hurry to go back to asia cause first i need to save my money and take a break from drama and see how my new online income will do over a period of time. second reason is i can find a wife the same age in a few years as now LOL
I don't think so. Many girls had told me that strictly will not date someone over 40, some even put the cap at 30. Many will still date older gentlemen, but you will have a much larger selection as a young man.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

I don't think so. Many girls had told me that strictly will not date someone over 40, some even put the cap at 30. Many will still date older gentlemen, but you will have a much larger selection as a young man.
No one said all women will be up to it. it definitley is a hamper. But that video is proof enough you can get a young hottie. And the fact is this gu y is not only over 20 years older than her probably but (shes 19) but he looks like an alien LOL
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

That's if you want to lock up a girl for long-term relationship. If you want to score with lots of honeys, it's best to do it young.

Most girls who would date old foreigners are not gf material to me. These girls tend to be uneducated and poor, which are big turn-offs for me. I prefer women who are able to think critically and engage in meaningful conversations while still being attractive (7+). The Philippines is best for notch hunting. If I am looking for a serious long-term gf, I would practice up my Japanese and head over to Japan. At least Japanese girls have some depth of character beyond their Hello Kitty cutesyness, which most Filipinas who go for foreigners solely lack.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:That's if you want to lock up a girl for long-term relationship. If you want to score with lots of honeys, it's best to do it young.

Most girls who would date old foreigners are not gf material to me. These girls tend to be uneducated and poor, which are big turn-offs for me. I prefer women who are able to think critically and engage in meaningful conversations while still being attractive (7+). The Philippines is best for notch hunting. If I am looking for a serious long-term gf, I would practice up my Japanese and head over to Japan. At least Japanese girls have some depth of character beyond their Hello Kitty cutesyness, which most Filipinas who go for foreigners solely lack.
I hate japanese and korean women personality. I mean i think they are the most beautiful in looks and personality but only from a distance. Actually dealing with one im sure is a nightmare Ive heard for a relationship.

I just want a simple girl who isn't demanding but there is great chemistry and attitude and i know it will work well. Id rather have a uneducated and poor cutie at 40 and her 20, then marry a woman at 25 and im 25 and when im 40 she is 40. The age gap is definitely an advantage even if they are poor.

There are a few filipinas with personalities and smarts but the ones i met like that were only cute not hot and were very religious or conservative so it was hard to get to know them. Once again your comparing dating site sluts. If they were a good catch they would be married. the reason why your dating site sluts are not married is cause they have personality issues or some kind of baggage.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I don't think they are sluts. Maybe compared to girls from the province, but most of them haven't seen as many penises as an average American girl. And most of them are in their early 20's, some are still in college, most girls are not married at this age. We are talking about Manila here, not some backward place in the province. Unlike you, I meet many middle class girls who are highly educated with good jobs and can pay their own way. Unfortunately, the smart ones are not usually the hot ones. Only two so far have passed my "smart and hot" test.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:I don't think they are sluts. Maybe compared to girls from the province, but most of them haven't seen as many penises as an average American girl. And most of them are in their early 20's, some are still in college, most girls are not married at this age. We are talking about Manila here, not some backward place in the province. Unlike you, I meet many middle class girls who are highly educated with good jobs and can pay their own way. Unfortunately, the smart ones are not usually the hot ones. Only two so far have passed my "smart and hot" test.
Keep in mind they are chasing foreigners and/or on dating sites so the personality issues you are running across may be more common since your getting leftovers. A local girl who is hot and has a character probably has so many well to do pinoys chasing her it would be rare for her to be on a dating site or hooking up with foreigners unless it was by chance. There is usually some underlying personality defect with these girls we foreigners get it could be anything from being a complete idiot or simple (fine by me) to boring in the sack or boring in general, extreme jealousy issues, kids, poor as dirt, very religious so looking for a certain type of guy, overly picky, stuck up, slutty, user , self centered, materialistic, etc.

what about hot and poverty level correlation? Are you seeing any correlation between poor girls being hotter on average? or is this richer girls tend to be hotter? in other words if you randomly meet any woman at the mall or dating site and she is attractive is she more likely to be rich or poor or somewhere in between?

Ive always thought that the richer girls tend to be hotter for a variety of reasons it appears. The ones that a foreigner actually will wind up with at the end of the day though despite being hot, may have personality defect or money issues.