Taiwan massage parlors and brothels - scouting report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Taiwan massage parlors and brothels - scouting report

Post by Winston »

@momopi

Thanks for all your helpful advice. But i think you're only partially right and u miss something important. Yes its true that if a girl likes me and i like her there will be some chemistry than otherwise. However thats not enough. I met a taiwanese lady in 2004 who liked me and talked to me for years. We only went out a few times. She wouldn't sleep with me but she treated me to dinner and called me and gave me baskets of fruits. So she seemed to like me even though she was a prude. The thing is we had nothing in common so the chemistry was just nice and superficial. It only went so far.

The thing is momopi you and i are very different. You fit into taiwanese culture and people far more than i do. Even if i meet taiwanese people and hang out, like i did with u and your date and Jennifer in taichung that one time, the connection feels superficial.

Im sure u know that Taiwanese only like normies. If you are eccentric, or say things outside the box or say anything politically incorrect, they usually drop u like dirt. True friends dont do that and such friendships are superficial. Not true friendships. Plus taiwanese dont appreciate honesty. They prefer you to be politically correct. Honesty is not appreciated in taiwanese culture. Thats obvious. Im sure u know that and wont deny it. So even if u make friends in taiwan or meet people the connection is always hollow. Maybe to u thats normal but it isnt to me. It doesn't feel like a true human connection. Theres never true camaraderie or connection in Taiwan.

Maybe u cant relate. I dont know. But im sure others here know what i mean. U gotta understand we are different people u and i. And what goes for u doesnt necessarily go for me.

Im not trying to be argumentation or debate u. Just being honest. Hope u understand.

Btw regarding speed dating, even rock told me it was a waste of time and he is smart and practical like u. I did attend a speed dating event once in the Philippines in 2006. It was fun but all the girls were into the young filipino guys that looked like R&B rappers and singers. It was kind of ego deflating and told me that i wasnt the hot item i thought i was in the Philippines. I did meet several girls though and got their phone numbers. But it didnt go anywhere.

So even in a country like philippines where i fit in and get dates easily i didnt do that well in speed dating. I wasnt popular and no one voted for me. So what does that tell u? Obviously I'd do even worse in a country i dont fit into and always feel awkward in right? Also we all know that Taiwanese women are super shallow and picky, far more than filipino women are. Ive never vibed with shallow picky women for some reason. They always detest me immediate and sense that my vibe and aura are very different from theirs.

U gotta understand that i never feel normal in Taiwan. I always feel awkward. Kind of like if u were to put ketchup on a chocolate chip cookie. It wont kill u to eat it but it will always feel awkward. The flavors dont mix and arent meant to. That's what u and my dad dont understand. I told my dad about this 100,000 times yet he still doesn't get it and assumes taiwan is a normal country with normal vibes. Ita hopeless trying to get him to understand me. Even rock understands me a little. But it seems u and my dad cant understand me at all. Oh well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The thing is Momopi your advice is old fashioned and might have worked in the 1950s. Your core flaw is that you assume theres a formula to dating like a software hack. Lol. As if u do A then B will happen etc on a flowchart. That may have been true in 1950s or 1960s dating. But not now. No way. In reality if theres no connection or chemistry then no amount of formulas or good advice will help. Some people are like oil and water. No formula or advice will change that. If u and them are like oil and water then u always feel awkward even if u pretend to be nice. Im sure you've all had that experience too and know what i mean.

In contrast think of u and your best friend or soulmate. You got along naturally and comfortably because u both vibe with each other like ketchup and fries. No formulas or advice was necessary. See what i mean?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also keep in mind that i dont think ive ever met even one taiwanese girl i ever vibed with. Not even one. Zero. Not even in california in my hometown did i ever vibe with or connect with any taiwanese girls or women. Ive connected with some american girls and even some mainland chinese girls. And many Russian girls too of course. But never taiwanese girls. I dont know why.

I wish momopi had some magic bullet or software hack or formula that can change that and make me connect with taiwanese girls and them with me. But wishing isnt gonna make it so, not anymore than wishing that oil and water will mix well will make it so either. Lol. Not that i dont appreciate your good advice and helpfulness momopi. However i never know when your advice is serious or just sarcasm and satire.

Btw i dont get why u think advising going to speed dating is the same as introducing me to a girl personally? How does that fulfill your claim that u can introduce me to any specific taiwanese single women? I dont see what u mean. Perhaps we have some misunderstanding?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw I forgot to mention also that the reason why Taiwan brothels (disguised as massage parlors) are awkward and done wrongly, is that they don't give you a lineup of girls to choose from like brothels and sex houses in other countries do. Instead they put you in a room and bring each girl to you one at a time. You never know what you are going to get. That puts you on the spot because you feel like a casting director in an audition and each time you say no, you feel bad like you are rejecting them personally, whereas in a lineup, when you choose a girl, it's not a direct rejection of the other girls, just a preference. This is awkward because you feel shy and bad to say no to each girl that comes and it's anxiety provoking too because you don't know who is coming next for you to "examine".

Also, some of them darken the rooms and doorways so that you can barely even see the girls and if they are ugly you can't see it until a few minutes later, so you can be deceived, which is probably on purpose because everyone looks better in the dark and they don't want you to be too choosy and don't care if you make a mistake or regret your choice. Pleasing you is not on their mind it seems. I don't like that attitude.

Furthermore, most of the girls they bring look unhappy like they don't even want to be there, and look cold and arrogant too (unlike in Thailand or Philippines) which is a TURN OFF and makes it hard to get hard or sexual.

So you see, there are multiple problems with the Taiwan brothel system that makes it feel awkward and wrong.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I finally went to a brothel here last week (aka as massage parlor as a front). I had to go to four of them to find a decent doable lady. Some of the other ones in the first 3 were downright rude as if they were trying to be rude intentionally and didnt need my money. Unbelievable. How do they make money? Maybe they are so spoiled that they only like young thin clients? Geez.

Anyway the one i found was doable and had nice legs. But she kind of ripped me off in the beginning because she wasted the first hour on massage and made me pay for a second hour for the actual sex. I didnt like that and she tried to tell me that was standard there. But during the second hour she gave me good sex at least and we went at it for a long time and she showed some tender caressing which felt good. So i forgave the ripoff of the first hour because i was moderately satisfied at least during the second hour.

However it wasnt as GFE as in angeles city because taiwanese ladies just arent as warm and sweet and are a lot colder and more reptilian, as we all know.

Anyway as i expected it took a lot of searching to find a decent one. Most had bad attitudes and were overtly rude and acted like they didnt want my money and didnt need me. Geez. It shouldn't be that hard to find a decent sex worker. Taiwan is obviously not good for p4p.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, believe it or not, but many prostitutes in the brothels I went to in Taiwan recently thought I was ugly too, so they immediately acted rude so I would dismiss them because they did want to "service" me. So even prostitutes and sex workers here can be very picky and only want to service young handsome guys. Go figure. Very ego deflating for sure. But what else is new? Even in Poland, many prostitutes rejected me too and acted rude deliberately to get rid of me.

alexlama
Freshman Poster

Post by alexlama »

Has anyone tried a massage with a continuation?
Nasola
Freshman Poster

Post by Nasola »

I've heard a lot about what happens in Taiwanese massage studios. Friends often told me that the girls who offered massage with continuation then turned out to be not girls. However, people still enjoyed sex with him because he was sensual.
Last edited by Nasola on November 10th, 2021, 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.