Dominican Republic - A Newbie's Raw account into the unknown

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Salaris
Freshman Poster

Dominican Republic - A Newbie's Raw account into the unknown

Post by Salaris »

Hi peeps, I have just completed my new ebook on my venture into the Dominican Republic. It details my active venture into the country with a breakdown. A highly descriptive narrative which you will enjoy. I appreciate your support and feedback on my venture. I plan to return in July but my destination should be Santa Domingo this time and I have a guy on the ground that is very seasoned with the place.

There is my book. Feel free to post all questions you may have!

Love,

Salaris

www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8
Read my first book on my travel venture into the unknown and experience my excitement of solo travel.

In the Amazon kindle store now:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

i didn't realize winston offered free advertising here...
Salaris
Freshman Poster

Post by Salaris »

Quito - What do you mean?
Read my first book on my travel venture into the unknown and experience my excitement of solo travel.

In the Amazon kindle store now:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8
sara736
Freshman Poster

Post by sara736 »

good summary of why Americans should be morally opposed to immigration, if they really care about average people as opposed to the investor class.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

"The Unknown" by whom?
I learned that the "beaten path" of La Rep. Dom. is the the worst part of the country to get girls. I just won't write a book about it to make my future sojourns inept while being over there. #IJS