Droid´s South America report (Ecuador + Colombia)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Droid´s SouthAmerica report (Ecuador + Colombia)

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:I just came back from dancing in Bogota. I was losing faith in this city as there is quite some of the 'seattle freze' here.

But tonight we went to a place where there were plenty of girls and it felt GREAT, i ended up doing three long dancing sessions with this 19yo girl that, although not a supermodel, was in great shape, and more importantly, had a great attitude. I was in heaven dudes, feeling her breasts against me an her back with my hands, while chatting her up, holy smokes.
Unfortunately I was kind of cockblocked a few times by her group of friends so it was no 'bang' or phone number for me yet; but it was awesome, I'm definitely Happier Abroad right now.
It's taking time but I'm THIS close dudes....

I promise I'll finally do the pictures update this weekend guys. Cheers.
You were supposed to go out with me here in FL for some Chips n Solder. You really hurt my feelings Droid!
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:You were supposed to go out with me here in FL for some Chips n Solder. You really hurt my feelings Droid!
We could also hit on some tat'd up fatties lol, i think i'll pass on that, sorry :mrgreen:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

droid if you were looking for a wife how long would you need? Would you need to actually move there and settle for years you think?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:
Moretorque wrote:You were supposed to go out with me here in FL for some Chips n Solder. You really hurt my feelings Droid!
We could also hit on some tat'd up fatties lol, i think i'll pass on that, sorry :mrgreen:
The women here really have gone to hell haven't they ? they do not seem to see it that way and say I am a old fart however.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:droid if you were looking for a wife how long would you need? Would you need to actually move there and settle for years you think?
It seems you'd need more than a few months not only to make a good selection, but to build a circle (which seems indispensable).
It also depends a lot in the city you choose, things are quite different from place to place here. It's difficult to make a generalization.

Having said that, for the most part you do get a big break on the looks department, as most hot girls are with dudes that wouldn't be given the time of day in the chump-zone. Ironically, 'game' plays a factor in the sense that your wording is important and also your dancing, and the familiarity (again, circle) chicks have with you.
I'm not pretending to be an expert but this comes from some of my observations.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

droid wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:droid if you were looking for a wife how long would you need? Would you need to actually move there and settle for years you think?
It seems you'd need more than a few months not only to make a good selection, but to build a circle (which seems indispensable).
It also depends a lot in the city you choose, things are quite different from place to place here. It's difficult to make a generalization.

Having said that, for the most part you do get a big break on the looks department, as most hot girls are with dudes that wouldn't be given the time of day in the chump-zone. Ironically, 'game' plays a factor in the sense that your wording is important and also your dancing, and the familiarity (again, circle) chicks have with you.
Would you say the same applies for china or is china much easier? Thats one issue when going to any country including the philippines is you have to really break into the social structure if you want to find quality. Even going to church you are just another Joe kano outsider until you really establish yourself. It would be nice if the average filipina or in your case columbian would just open herself up instead of just scammers and desperate women.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

China seems a lot easier, having the Western exotic factor, that's as far as i know from my short stint. In relative terms Chinese girls seemed to me still very down to earth and still preserving a lot of wholesome innocence (rare in the world today i'd say), despite the complains of some people here.
Also here in SouthAmerica there's about 5% of white people so you won't turn heads like in china.
It would be nice if the average filipina or in your case columbian would just open herself up instead of just scammers and desperate women.
You are obsessed with scammers lol. I haven't seen that, nor the desperate women lol.
Again in china girls were day-gaming ME lol so that kind of stuff is possible. *results may vary of course.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

droid wrote:China seems a lot easier, having the Western exotic factor, that's as far as i know from my short stint. In relative terms Chinese girls seemed to me still very down to earth and still preserving a lot of wholesome innocence (rare in the world today i'd say), despite the complains of some people here.
Also here in SouthAmerica there's about 5% of white people so you won't turn heads like in china.
It would be nice if the average filipina or in your case columbian would just open herself up instead of just scammers and desperate women.
You are obsessed with scammers lol. I haven't seen that, nor the desperate women lol.
Again in china girls were day-gaming ME lol so that kind of stuff is possible. *results may vary of course.
did you go to the provinces in china? What about the girls working in counterfeit factories you dont think they are desperate? LOL Id imagine any guy can get a wife in china if he just goes to the rural areas. Im almost considering china too cause the women are so beautiful and innocent. But the government there scares me.

yes results may very of course. fili girls are kind of passive and dont really day game unless they are hookers or slum squatters or something that never seen a foreigner. Even then most are very shy. Sounds like chinese women are more forward or your just so handsome ;)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:

What about that hair piece you were talking about to cover that bare processer of yours ?
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

droid wrote:
I just came back from dancing in Bogota. I was losing faith in this city as there is quite some of the 'seattle freze' here.

But tonight we went to a place where there were plenty of girls and it felt GREAT, i ended up doing three long dancing sessions with this 19yo girl that, although not a supermodel, was in great shape, and more importantly, had a great attitude. I was in heaven dudes, feeling her breasts against me an her back with my hands, while chatting her up, holy smokes.
Unfortunately I was kind of cockblocked a few times by her group of friends so it was no 'bang' or phone number for me yet; but it was awesome, I'm definitely Happier Abroad right now.
It's taking time but I'm THIS close dudes....

I promise I'll finally do the pictures update this weekend guys. Cheers.
Really happy for you! :wink:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

He makes me feel bad because I live in skank FL according to him.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:did you go to the provinces in china? What about the girls working in counterfeit factories you dont think they are desperate? LOL Id imagine any guy can get a wife in china if he just goes to the rural areas. Im almost considering china too cause the women are so beautiful and innocent. But the government there scares me. yes results may very of course. fili girls are kind of passive and dont really day game unless they are hookers or slum squatters or something that never seen a foreigner. Even then most are very shy. Sounds like chinese women are more forward or your just so handsome ;)
I just went to Guangzhou, no rural areas. According to other guys here women have left rural areas so it may not be as nice, so who knows. I should find out in a few months.
Define 'desperate', I think they just still appreciate a man for showing up, we're still not 'disposable' commodities over there IMO.
or your just so handsome
Lol i wish! It's really location dependent,
-In the states: just another invisible 5'6" non-thug chump whose jaw is not square enough.
-In SA: a bit above average, and looks don't matter that much anyways(?).
-In china: an exotic Westerner heartrob, above average height and with strong chiseled features haha! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (ok i'm exaggerating)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

droid wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:did you go to the provinces in china? What about the girls working in counterfeit factories you dont think they are desperate? LOL Id imagine any guy can get a wife in china if he just goes to the rural areas. Im almost considering china too cause the women are so beautiful and innocent. But the government there scares me. yes results may very of course. fili girls are kind of passive and dont really day game unless they are hookers or slum squatters or something that never seen a foreigner. Even then most are very shy. Sounds like chinese women are more forward or your just so handsome ;)
I just went to Guangzhou, no rural areas. According to other guys here women have left rural areas so it may not be as nice, so who knows. I should find out in a few months.
Define 'desperate', I think they just still appreciate a man for showing up, we're still not 'disposable' commodities over there IMO.
or your just so handsome
Lol i wish! It's really location dependent,
-In the states: just another invisible 5'6" non-thug chump whose jaw is not square enough.
-In SA: a bit above average, and looks don't matter that much anyways(?).
-In china: an exotic Westerner heartrob, above average height and with strong chiseled features haha! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (ok i'm exaggerating)

if you work online in china how do you get around the internet? Do you use TOR? I dont know how to use a VPN tunnel but maybe i should learn that i only know TOR. The government is crazy im kind of scared of china but the women are so beautiful and nice. There is supposed to be a lot of christians in china too but i dont think they are protestant. Im not sure if they agree to moving to the u.s either. I dont want to live in china lol
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I still need to resolve those technical questions myself so i can't help there. All i can say is you're too afraid of everything man, what have you been reading? When I was there you would not see a cop for miles, and nobody bothered you. Most everything (if you have some minimal dough) had modern facilities etc. I'll stay for about a year or more if I can.
Maybe you should find a protestant fatty in the states and be done, that would be pretty easy; if you're going back into spirituality looks shouldn't be a big issue.
You can't have it all drive-thru style; you sound 80 but you're in your 20's dude lol.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

droid wrote:I still need to resolve those technical questions myself so i can't help there. All i can say is you're too afraid of everything man, what have you been reading? When I was there you would not see a cop for miles, and nobody bothered you. Most everything (if you have some minimal dough) had modern facilities etc. I'll stay for about a year or more if I can.
Maybe you should find a protestant fatty in the states and be done, that would be pretty easy; if you're going back into spirituality looks shouldn't be a big issue.
You can't have it all drive-thru style; you sound 80 but you're in your 20's dude lol.
Yes i want everything drive thru :)

Maybe you and winston can meet up in china

lol I dont want a protestant fatty or an american woman IF i can find something better. But im not sure if ill have the money anymore to bother going abroad anytime soon anyways so if i have to stay here alone and grow as a person so be it thats the most important for me now. Its not easy finding a woman in america you click with either they could either not be around or easy to talk to or married or just not click personality wise.