I am in Pattaya

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Billy
Experienced Poster

I am in Pattaya

Post by Billy »

So after long time planing I made it to Thailand. I am now here since 6 days. One of my first thoughts was if the weather was bearable as I am not used to it. Luckily I like the weather so far. In summer it is said that it´s almost 40 degrees celsius but now it´s about 30 which is ok.

I could meet with a guy from anouther forum so it was easier to make the first steps. With time I feel quite secure here. I have no problems to go at 4 am to the disco from my hotel. The tuctucs work great.

I got a freelancer from Insomnia. I booked her twice. She was not that great looking but she was sweet, funny and mature. I didn´t want a young maniac at least not in the beginning.

First I didn´t much thought of discos mainly because the other guy was not interested in discos. The discos are free entry which makes it easy to change venue in high speed.

The famous disco insomnia has some cool house music or soemthing like that and many good looking people there. I as a dancer enjoyed it much as I like to dance. Freelancers are initiating contact though mostly the soso girls not the real hotties. Young hotties prefer young guys so only with bigger pay chances rise.

I was in some gogo bars. Some girls are extremely hot. To have a chance she has to like you though it´s quite costly. I didn´t do that so far. It´s about 100 euro long time. Quite a money.

I frequent every night discos as I like dancing. - Without that it might become boring as the beer bar scene is kind of boring to me though I have to try it out. Maybe I get the feeling for it. The girls are nice and fun mostly.

At the beginning I was afraid and did not make eye contact. Now slowly I am warming up with them.

The Beach road girls are the more risky ones and are mostly not that good looking. But it´s sometimes nice to watsch them when I am going on Beach road.

There are many russians. They even go swimming there. I was said that it´s to dirty.

I was planning to jog at beach road but times goes so fast here I can not catch up with my routines.

By the ways I would like to play pick up basketball. Do you guys know if there is somthing for that?

So far I like it in Pattaya. I don´t know if it´s enjoyable for longt time? Depends probably on the personality. For party guys it might be great.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: I am in Pattaya

Post by starchild5 »

Congrats Billy..Good to know..You having a great time in Asia ;)

Pattaya is a fun city - Besides Walking Street - Soi 6 is the most popular area for expats who are more regulars to Pattaya. The many legendary Pattaya mongers over the years have retired and opened up bars in Soi 6. There are Soi 7-8 streets as well which give different experience to the monger. Also, there is Soi LK metro which is popular among hardcore mongers.

Many regulars kinda skip walking street as it has become too touristy. I loved Soi's as they are more personal to the hustle and bustle of walking street. Soi 6 is a must recommended -Its more active during day time...

Also....Pattaya has great food. The best food I ever had in my life, even tasting many spices from India was in Pattaya.

Try Leng Kee Restaurant - It has Thai and Chinese food..Super Fresh...I mean FRESHHHHHHHHH you will ever have in SEAsia...Its located at the end of Soi Bua Khaw and the Pattaya Klang. Check the picture below

Eat up as much as you can - The Philippines would be too underwhelming with regard to gastronomical adventures :D :D

There are plenty of Pick Up Basketballs in Philippines..every other streets - so no worries...Philippines has that....Also, be ware of JetSki scams in Pattaya...Never hire a JetSki and motorbikes etc...its all a scam

Enjoy...There is one forum pattaya addicts -Google it...One of the largest monger related forum in Thailand great guys there who will help you out with any queries and meet ups etc....

Don't forget Soi 6 is a Must :)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Hi starchild, thanks for your tips. I know pattaya addicts and also some german forums and read a lot there.

My hotel is near LK Metro. I was in 2 gogos there. Man aren´t some of the girls lovely? - Almost to fall in love if one didn´t knew it´s all aboud money.

Soi 6 is on my list. I will check it slowly as I want to be prepared against the Ladyboys and stuff.

Do you know Windmill bar? It´s so funny there.

Yesterday I was an Marine Disco rather late and it´s no secret there go the bottom of the barrel, also many ladyboys. The good thing is they behave well there.

Maybe I will try your Restaurant. Time is going so fast here. Luckily I am longer here so I have time.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

How long are you planning to stay? Are you going to travel around the country?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

starchild5 wrote:Congrats Billy..Good to know..You having a great time in Asia ;)

Pattaya is a fun city - Besides Walking Street - Soi 6 is the most popular area for expats who are more regulars to Pattaya. The many legendary Pattaya mongers over the years have retired and opened up bars in Soi 6. There are Soi 7-8 streets as well which give different experience to the monger. Also, there is Soi LK metro which is popular among hardcore mongers.

Many regulars kinda skip walking street as it has become too touristy. I loved Soi's as they are more personal to the hustle and bustle of walking street. Soi 6 is a must recommended -Its more active during day time...

Also....Pattaya has great food. The best food I ever had in my life, even tasting many spices from India was in Pattaya.

Try Leng Kee Restaurant - It has Thai and Chinese food..Super Fresh...I mean FRESHHHHHHHHH you will ever have in SEAsia...Its located at the end of Soi Bua Khaw and the Pattaya Klang. Check the picture below

Eat up as much as you can - The Philippines would be too underwhelming with regard to gastronomical adventures :D :D

There are plenty of Pick Up Basketballs in Philippines..every other streets - so no worries...Philippines has that....Also, be ware of JetSki scams in Pattaya...Never hire a JetSki and motorbikes etc...its all a scam

Enjoy...There is one forum pattaya addicts -Google it...One of the largest monger related forum in Thailand great guys there who will help you out with any queries and meet ups etc....

Don't forget Soi 6 is a Must :)
Your right about the jet skis avoid them anywhere in Thailand. It's really incredible that the government let's that exist. It will be a contributing factor to the demise of tourism in Thailand with other ASEAN nations picking up the slack. I don't think any other country in SE Asia would tolerate that. Thailand has been resting on it's tourist laurels for too long and all of a sudden, it's starting to feel the pain. Tourism this year is way down year-on-year.

But, in my experience, renting motorbikes in Pattaya is fine. I've done it several times from multiple vendors and never had any problem. Check out the area on right side of Second Road right after you pass Avenue Mall (Major Cinema). I've rented from them before and all was good. Try it for a couple days so you can more easily check out Jomtien (very long beach) and Wong Amat beaches.

Soi Buakhao is probably the area which has replaced Walking St. and beer bars along Beach Road as favorite spot for harder core no-nonsense mongers. Walking St. is really more about sex tourist tourism, busloads of package tourists checking out the scene and observing mongers. And rents there and along Beach Road are rising so much as to make beer bars no longer viable. I expect to see most of bars along Beach Road to give way to higher end, higher profit venues over next decade. It's all moving inland and Buakhao is the key beneficiary. In fact, rents and real estate prices there have probably more than quadrupled already since 7 years ago when it was pretty much a backwater periphery area.

As for Soi 6 and Soi 7, those are niche sois and fairly small. Soi 6 especially is known for the down-and-dirty boutique clubs. Some guys like that style, others don't. Watch out for the ladyboys around there.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Rock wrote:
But, in my experience, renting motorbikes in Pattaya is fine. I've done it several times from multiple vendors and never had any problem. Check out the area on right side of Second Road right after you pass Avenue Mall (Major Cinema). I've rented from them before and all was good. Try it for a couple days so you can more easily check out Jomtien (very long beach) and Wong Amat beaches.
Actually, one of my friend rented a Motorbike in Pattaya and it was stolen...later we came to know a...The motor rental agencies guys followed them and when they parked the bike, they took it away....This has happened to many tourists lately....If we know them very well...Then renting should be fine...Just a warning to newbie's to avoid any renting without reference.

Yep..Some Thai's treat tourists worse than walking ATMs now, if there could be such a thing...even after paying money..you don't get treated well there..It should be balanced in SEA...Even if Philippines - malaysia etc started getting all the numbers...they too would be indifferent to tourists after a while....It should be spread out evenly across the SEA regions....
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Billy wrote:Hi starchild, thanks for your tips. I know pattaya addicts and also some german forums and read a lot there.

My hotel is near LK Metro. I was in 2 gogos there. Man aren´t some of the girls lovely? - Almost to fall in love if one didn´t knew it´s all aboud money.

Soi 6 is on my list. I will check it slowly as I want to be prepared against the Ladyboys and stuff.

Do you know Windmill bar? It´s so funny there.

Yesterday I was an Marine Disco rather late and it´s no secret there go the bottom of the barrel, also many ladyboys. The good thing is they behave well there.

Maybe I will try your Restaurant. Time is going so fast here. Luckily I am longer here so I have time.
Long time ago i checked windmill...now a days they don't allow Indians due to quite a cheap charlie our kinds are and have flooded Thailand with their attitudes...only few WS bars allow Indians now a days :)

There is MIXX disco at the end of walking street -lots of Russians, HQ Thai's - good vibe, check out Lucifer Disco also - many non-pro thai's visit there on weekends
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Jet ski scam: Yes I read a lot about it

Mixx disco: I fotographed the back of a girl in walkings street somehow the girl got interested in me. We went to Mixx disco. Guys there wanted me to pay entry for all girls. holy shit. I said no.

We met then in Insomnia though nothing came out of it because of her friends.

I want o stay in pattaya for 3 weeks more. It does not look like I will make touristy things. I like to be in one area so that I can stick to my routines with sports, reading and stuff.

Travelling takes a lot of time and energy I think I need my concentration to not make big mistakes. For example a few days ago I forgot the credit card of my brother in the ATM.

I don´t have my own credit card because again of poor planing 3 years ago.

The brain has to work good to not make mistakes.

Yesterday I got a girl from beach road. Yes it´s risky but somehow i wanted to face my fears or put my dick on her face. Sorry for the bad joke :)

It was an interesting experience my first good looking girl. I had to ask her many times if she is a ladyboy.

I asked her why you are not at gogo dancing? She said she likes drinking to much and it results in "plomlem" which means problems.

Motorbike: Again Because of my poor planning I only have a german driving licence. So it seems little risky to drive here with that. In case of an accident it may result in big problems they say.

There is shurely a risk with motorbike scams too but might be the exception.

Funny thing in Soi Buakao is that one feels kind of overdressed all the time. It´s like there is an agreement to not dress flashy. Very funny. Maybe I should downgrade too :)

I think Windmill might be possible for Indians if they promise to buy ladydrinks though I am not shure.

I am thinking of if Pattaya would suit me for long time. As I like disco and dancing I might feel I have some pleasure without getting poor because of hookers.

Some can´t stand Pattaya at all or for limeted time. Some love it.

By the way the russians are swimming in the ocean there. How dirty is it really?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Forgot to mention...Since you talked about ATM card.

There is an international gang of Eastern Europeans, South Americans who are ATM skimmers... Pattaya has been at the receiving end of these low life's. Every other week - there are some ATM skimmers being caught in Pattaya.

Only go to ATMs with a security guard and near the bank - These Skimmers are everywhere in Thailand Use general precaution while taking money from ATMs.

...LBs are annoying, I stay away from them - But its a part of Thailand - It completes the whole experience of Thailand - Thailand is colorful because of its ways. LBs are treated like any other Gender in Thailand. Some LBs are down right criminals with a shady past in Pattaya...so if they come near you...walk away.

Yeah..You can stay easily for over a month in Pattaya - so many things to do - Plus Thailand really comes alive during the New Years - Its incredible during New years in Pattaya - They have lots of festivals, fire works etc. BUT don't miss Philippines man - :D ..Otherwise your trip to Asia is incomplete Thailand and Philippines are two enigmas of Earth :) ..Must visit places....women alone is a good reason for a pilgrimage to both these places :)

I think German licence would do fine. ...German expats also have a mini place of their own in Naklua, Pattaya.....Just a further away to the North....Lots of German restaurants, bars, Bakeries, German food, German beers etc.......Its a much relaxed place ...The selection of girls there are more to German taste it seems... :lol: :lol:

------------

The waters around Pattaya sometimes have very strong currents...Be careful...plus they are not clean...

There is an island Koh Larn

http://www.tripadvisor.in/Travel-g29391 ... sland.html

Its near pattaya by ferrry......many tourist go there for a beach experience

Enjoy....
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I had a great time in Pattaya both times I went. It was a bit too much though, and 2 days is enough in Sin City to be honest. Jeez, you'd go mad if you lived there, unless you had a farang wife to keep you on the straight and narrow.

I took Falcon there and we found a weird fish and chip restaurant that actually served curry. Turns out the new owners were Indian, but they kept the old decor. It was very cheap though.

The city has an underbelly - most worrying for me was that in the early hours the packs of dogs looked like they wanted to eat me. And I got a bit scared seeing Pattaya Shark striding down the road towards me - he is wider than he is tall :roll: . You might have read about him in Stickman recently.

Yeah, I went in the Windmill Bar - I helped a European guy in there celebrate his divorce :lol: . Can't remember too much of what went on in there due to the amount of beer I drank.

My favourite bar was Casanovy Gogo just by the walking street sign - it was pretty wild in there but the beer was very cheap. One of the girls there was very cute, and she remembered me from the first time I went there. I thought that was awesome :lol: .
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

I think on overall Pattaya is good.
It can open the road to liberation to guys who are sexually frustrated.

By going to Pattaya,you put down with the overrated p***y back home and you can just smile when you thinks how guys are struggling to even get a number when you have all this p4p for cheap available.
Also in Pattaya you can have sex outside the p4p.
It's different than going to barfine but it's possible..surely takes more time or you need to pay for the food,but they are quit open if they find a guy attractive.
Pattaya really made me more aware that my sexuality was not dependant on women back home.
More than Bangkok as the feeling in Bangkok is the women there are more hardened,less gfe.

If you want to play basketball,i know some guys who plays in Tony Gym.
It's in the south of Pattaya..i think they play 2 times a week if i remember in the night...you need to take a card to access to the gym.
Better to take for some few weeks than an entry for the day.
Also one day i went to some playground in a place who was like 5 kilometers south of Pattaya.
I don't drive a motorbike there..a guy just showed me.

I think you got quit correctly the Pattaya scene.
By what you are saying,you are enjoying it.
Just don't get burned or put too much your emotion on these p4p women.
It's really a different world compared to ours countries.
We can find it illogical or weird but you can have great p4p sex,very passionate and the next day she just fu ck another farang the same way..as we say,you don't miss a girl,you loose your tun.
Sex is like buying food..you can say good bye to the exceptionality of p***y.
Some guys find it too much for them and they end up cursing at these hoes whom they find to be parasit.
Totally the contrary of what feminist want to makes us believe..poor girls slave to digusting fat pedophile farangs.
If you think about what the propaganda says of Pattaya and what you see..you surely will smile.

Try not to believe you are something special..not taking at you but that's the way they play with customers.
Anyway,you can still find out quit easily if you are their type or not.

Normally i got good experiences from women in the massage shop.
The main thing is don't expect them to be as pretty as in the gogos or in the bars.
I prefer ones who are not so pretty but less probable to be starfish.
I like also women in their 30 or 40.
They got a lot of experience and are very open to test different type of sex.

I don't go to gogos because it's expensive also because they tend to think that they are the top of the women.
Most gogos women have also Thai boyfriends and that's bad for a LT.
In the bars this fact is less real.

Now i like to switch between Pattaya and others parts of Thailand.
In Pattaya there is a concentration of farangs.
Women there can get hard quit fast.
Take a bargirl when she just arrive and some months later..you will see the difference.

I like to go to the countryside because they are more caring and affectionate but most of them don't speak English.

I think that now you are in the action..and if you keep healthy with some money,you will experience many things.
That's the main point of going there...
When i'm in Thailand,and when i'm in Pattaya,i really feel like somebody who has a sexuality not a castrated human being.
You can feel the eye contact very easily even outside the bars.

Thinks straight about it..guys back home who are struggling,spending money hoping to get laid..played around by women who know what they want..these men spend their money for a ridiculous result.
At least in Pattaya you get the stuff you want and these girls too.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

MIXX disco: It´s free entry like most discos. The guys who wanted the money for the girls was this Indian Disco at Tony´s.

So 2 days ago I had a little action at Beach road to face my fears and my first good looking girl.

Yesterday I went to Soi 6 to look around and be prepared for the action for the next day. I was not prepared to what then came.

It was already late at 0.30 when this sweet chicken approached me. I told her I was not horny but I would have a drink with her as she looked incredibly sweet. She then played her game dancing and seducing stuff and I surrenderred. Then it hit me she looked very young so I checked her Id, Passport and stuff to be shure. Her Passport says she is 23. She said she had 2 children already. Her p**** was white enough to believe her and her belly was not good looking which showed she got children.

Soi6 girls are known for having no tabus. She was very active and passionate.

More than that I loved her giggles and loughing and teasing. I even massaged her.

I was not prepared to meet this sweet girl. Wow it blowed my mind. It was like I wanted to adopt her as my daughter. Crazy stuff.

Maybe it´s a good thing that I came late to Pattaya. - Not really, I should have come before, there was no need to go through the hardship.

On the other hand one needs discipline and good routines to enjoy Pattaya. Good thing is I had taken the time to prepare myself.

ATM scams: Yes good reminder.

Getting in love: Yes, seems, it is really a factor even for me, it´s obviously far to risky.

The great German writer Goethe fell in love when he was above 90 years in a 17 year old girl. She said no. - I feel like I am more lucky than him :)

Windmill: The guy I met here made his first trip last year. He married a girl from Windmill :). Don´t know if it was good plan.

I was yesterday there. Again funny though now against Soi 6 does not look so special.

Gogo girls: I´ve been told that in Soi 6 the girls are cheaper and some even better looking than the gogos. I think it could be true.

Yeah Mixx disco: Some turks I met said they don´t even go for Thai girls they meet russian girls at the club Mask in Mixx. Maybe I am going to check it out today.

green: countrysite sounds reasonable. Pattaya is obviously difficult for any form of relationship.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

green1976 wrote:I think on overall Pattaya is good.
It can open the road to liberation to guys who are sexually frustrated.
Pattaya really made me more aware that my sexuality was not dependant on women back home.
I don't drive a motorbike there..a guy just showed me.
Totally the contrary of what feminist want to makes us believe..poor girls slave to digusting fat pedophile farangs.
If you think about what the propaganda says of Pattaya and what you see..you surely will smile.
Now i like to switch between Pattaya and others parts of Thailand.
In Pattaya there is a concentration of farangs.
I like to go to the countryside because they are more caring and affectionate but most of them don't speak English.
As you maybe know I am living in Tokyo, and Bangkok is for me only some hours away by airplane, I have 2 condo-units in Pattaya/Jomtien since over 10 years, which my family are using for vacation and for my future retirement. This year again I will be in Pattaya with my Japanese wife for Christmas/NewYear, for about 3 weeks.

Pattaya for sure is not an ordinary Thai city - it is a holiday city, and there are about 1.2 million Thai, over 400.000 foreigners and about 5 million tourists/year in this area.

Pattaya is a good and cheap jump-off point to many cities in Thailand and countries nearby as there are direct long-distance buses up to Myanmar border (Maesai) Laos border (Mukdahan) and Cambodia border (Aranyaphatet) and there are also quick connections to Bangkok and Inter'l Airport. Very convenient.

Yes, there are many foreigners, but this is sometimes also helpful - for example medical treatment, Western food supply, banking account, buying your own condominium unit, I have also my own motorcycle, dental services, and if you do not want to study Thai, many people in Pattaya can speak a little of other languages and in general are NOT cheating the foreigners (as there are too many foreigners around).

Of course there is also nightlife, and if you are from the church or a feminist, you will be horrified, but this is not my problem.

As a fact, there is very much what you can do in Pattaya area without facing bar-girls - you can go swimming and diving outside to the islands, you can go horse riding, playing golf, studying Buddhism, doing something for poor children or similar charity work, visiting attractions, looking around in department stores and markets and so on and so on.

Considering how many locals and foreigners are living in Pattaya, it is also remarkably safe - for sure safer than in some places in Europe, USA and Latin America. Another good thing about Pattaya is to escape the winter time in Europe, Canada and USA, and not to talk about Russia.

Pattaya is fairly cheap regarding accomodation as there is a lot of competition - plenty of hotels etc., it has its own immigration office and a cheap public transportation service along the main streets. All in all, Pattaya City is functioning quite well, you have to consider that this is a developing country.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I am kind of not horny in Thailand. At home the inner mind cinema works very good because there is no much sex action in real life.

Here in Pattaya there so much action that there is no room for the mind cinema. Probably I have to switch my inner cinema on and put some energy in to be able to connect to reality.

Have some of you experience with this?
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Billy wrote:I am kind of not horny in Thailand. At home the inner mind cinema works very good because there is no much sex action in real life.

Here in Pattaya there so much action that there is no room for the mind cinema. Probably I have to switch my inner cinema on and put some energy in to be able to connect to reality.

Have some of you experience with this?
Nothing surprising here.
When sex is available in an easy way like Pattaya and Thailand..automatically the sex drive tend to go down.

Do you know some guys goes to clinics to have testosterone shoots and i know some men who are fairly young but use regulary Viagra and sex pills to function correctly?

Your experience should give you one of the reason why sexual frustration in countries like we are makes men more sexually frustrated and more horny.
If sex was available like Pattaya in the same way..we wouldn't feel so much sexual urge.

This is why the digusting games women play at home..denouncing male sexual desire but in the same time making things worse as they play and takes benefit from it..is more revealing when you go to places like Pattaya.

Pattaya makes you understand a lot on how male sexual frustration is very well planified and opportunistically abused by so many females.

The situation you are would almost never happen in the West for a regular men..just think about it that to have so much possibility is something rare and that most men around the world are sexually starved.

You should not forget this fact in my opinion and put some relativity about your lack of libido in Pattaya.