My ALL NEW Filipina Photo Collage now online!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

My ALL NEW Filipina Photo Collage now online!

Post by Winston »

My ALL NEW Filipina photo collage now online!

Hi all,
For those of you who can't get enough of Filipina eye candy, I've put up an ALL NEW Filipina photo collage, my third one, during my time here in Taiwan.

In this new one, you will see a girl I slept with before flipping me off, me getting a foot job (lol) and some pictures of Miss Philippines 2006 that I saw at a mall in Makati. And of course, lots of more hotties.

Here is the link:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage4.htm

Enjoy,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on October 26th, 2007, 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Sholan
Freshman Poster

Post by Sholan »

So...many...beautiful women